Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 62. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 11:29:52 PM
World poverty cannot be end by the bitcoin alone as of this time, since not all people in the world yet has a fully understanding of what is bitcoin. As internet concern, that it was not fully implemented in all remote area or society so bitcoin is not accessible. But we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is really a big help as financial support or either their main source of income for those people who are dedicated to have it, and i think time comes that virtual currency and online job will slowly change the world about poverty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:07:56 PM
For now, i can say that bitcoin can reduce unemployment rate because of the fact that ICOs brings a lot of bounty campaigns which gives opportunity to others who does not have a job.
Bitcoin can end world poverty if all of nations will not ban BITCOIN and if every nation across the globe can access the internet because there still some who don't have any access to the cyberspace.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:50:58 PM
I don't think bitcoin can solve poverty though I believe that bitcoin can make you rich. It's the same with other investments. It will not become successful if you don't get your hands over it.
Activity: 56
November 21, 2017, 08:34:42 PM
Bitcoin is an investment at the end of the day. And who can afford investments? Generally, rich people. Hyperinflation leading to bitcoin rescuing Zimbabwe and Venezuela notwithstanding, BTC generally makes the rich richer.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 08:00:51 PM
bitcoin is just money, and like any other moneyz it can not do magical things on its ow. people can use it as a tool to make more moneyz an make themselves richer by increasing their net worth but to expect bitcoin to end world's poverty is just absurd in my opinion!

I believe one day the poverty in the world will end. But i dont think bitcoin can do that. Yeah we all know that bitcoin can support us to our wants and need to everyday life. But he cannot end poverty in the world. Maybe some country, but whole wolrd. I dont believe That.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 07:18:03 PM
World poverty is a very big problem. I think it will just only reduce yhe poverty since bitcoin helps to give some extra income.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

When there is poverty, inequality is sure to exist. Unfortunately, the mere existence of poverty makes the whole social system functional. Imagine a world without poverty and people are mostly equal in terms of wealth. That would be chaotic! No one would be willing to work for anyone because the need for money is out of the equation. It may sound cruel, but things are much better off with poverty and inequality around.
Activity: 198
November 21, 2017, 05:01:08 PM
No. 8 dont think so. Poverty will always be there. Poor people will always be there.
Activity: 13
November 21, 2017, 03:35:15 PM
It is impossible to eliminate poverty, all we can do is reduce poverty, and many things we can do to reduce poverty, I think bitcoin can reduce poverty.
Activity: 294
November 21, 2017, 09:29:50 AM
May be yes, it could happen if all countries accept bitcoin. Because bitcoin can be used by all people who have knowledge regardless of the wealth it has. Using bitcoin does not always have to invest, with mining can still get bitcoin.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 09:19:11 AM
I dont think so. Because some people they dont know about bitcoin and how to use it. And if there is still terrorism and corruption poverty will always ve existed.
This void can be filled by the developers of bitcoin. I am astonished literally, why they are not advertising it like any other commercial being published through print and electronic media. Why they are focusing on some special group of educated people? They must see the prospective of poor in this regard too. Let them know bitcoin and make it an amazing coin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 21, 2017, 08:41:10 AM
I don't think that this will happen because a lot of people don't even know about bitcoin and not everyone on the world has internet so a lot of people may not be able to use or invest in bitcoin. So i think that it will never happen.
That’s the pure truth, Bitcoin can’t end world poverty, rather it can only help some people who are hardworking and serious to escape from poverty. I believe poverty is a normal thing and no matter what you do, you can’t end it, it will always remain. Even if you give everybody in the world $1 million each, some people are too stupid and will useless it and still be poor.
Activity: 518
November 21, 2017, 04:02:55 AM
i guess yes, it will help to sustain our needs every day especially our education of our family, if many people in the world using bitcoin, poverty will be down. if bitcoin continue many people have a job in bitcoin.
Activity: 121
November 21, 2017, 03:21:58 AM
No.As if bitcoin is the only solution to poverty.Why cant leaders of a certain country improve it.Why do bitcoin?Even without it leaders must know how to solve certain issues of their country.
Activity: 145
November 21, 2017, 02:00:42 AM
people doesn't need to be a scientist before use bitcoin or blockchain technologies.
If all the poverty in the world can be overcome by Bitcoin, I think that's not because not all poor people in the world understand about computers and networks. Smiley
Its like use Facebook or another great online service. People choice to follow just because it's cool but they doesn't have any idea of the type of platform they are using... only early adopters need to be sure about the knowledge of the intrinsic way to work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 01:03:37 AM

If all the poverty in the world can be overcome by Bitcoin, I think that's not because not all poor people in the world understand about computers and networks. Smiley
Activity: 364
November 21, 2017, 01:00:38 AM
I think after reading this, it could be because bitcoin prices are getting more and more every day and the bitcoin prices are so high that small players find it hard to get more profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 21, 2017, 12:46:08 AM
I dont think so. Because some people they dont know about bitcoin and how to use it. And if there is still terrorism and corruption poverty will always ve existed.
Everyone has his own point of view but I think otherwise. In my opinion, bitcoin is very much capable of ending this world poverty and can really help us in making this place a better place to live.

People are getting to know more about bitcoin with each passing day and the ones whose lives are associated with bitcoin one way or the other are actually enjoying the perks of having bitcoin. We all only need to have bitcoins in our lives for better tomorrow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 06:56:19 PM
I think no. Bitcoin is the same currency as the others, it is simply not recognized by world and its not official currency in almost all countries. Only those people who know about bitcoin can earn money from bitcoins. Most people dont even have Internet connection to start earning. If for all people conduct Internet, teach them how to use it and teach them how to earn money with bitcoins, then yes there is such an option for ending world poverty.

I don't think anything will be able to end world poverty and bitcoin is also not going to be able to end poverty globally but it can help a few people out of the poverty line by offering them remote jobs that they can do and get paid in bitcoin.
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 10:21:38 AM
I think no. Bitcoin is the same currency as the others, it is simply not recognized by world and its not official currency in almost all countries. Only those people who know about bitcoin can earn money from bitcoins. Most people dont even have Internet connection to start earning. If for all people conduct Internet, teach them how to use it and teach them how to earn money with bitcoins, then yes there is such an option for ending world poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: