Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 65. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 10:11:32 PM
I don't think Bitcoin can end it after all, in fact it made rich people become richer and poor people become poorer... So it's not at all IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 15, 2017, 10:05:45 PM

Maybe Bitcoin will be a big contributor to End or atleast lessen world poverty, If this will be reached out to the poor by implementing a Bitcoin charity for the poorest of the poor. In reality its only up to a person if he/she wants to be succesful financialy, every single individual must have a plan or steps to take and study all the different angles to survive. Honestly, even without Bitcoin we can end poverty. Corrupt government officials makes it worse.
maybe that can be realized, if the government provides the right direction in using bitcoin. provide special training, so that people can search, and use bitcoin as a tool for their lives. so that poverty will slowly decrease
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 09:54:07 PM
Bitcoin won't end World Poverty. It can create some, but will not have great impact in poor countries.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
November 15, 2017, 09:40:26 PM
Yes ofcourse Bitcoin will end poverty. Bitcoin is still growing instantly it will the poor and middle class to be rich. i believe in technology people won't left behind bitcoin will end poverty
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
November 15, 2017, 08:30:28 PM

Maybe Bitcoin will be a big contributor to End or atleast lessen world poverty, If this will be reached out to the poor by implementing a Bitcoin charity for the poorest of the poor. In reality its only up to a person if he/she wants to be succesful financialy, every single individual must have a plan or steps to take and study all the different angles to survive. Honestly, even without Bitcoin we can end poverty. Corrupt government officials makes it worse.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
November 15, 2017, 07:49:02 PM
Bitcoin can not end the poverty of world but can minimize,Poverty is global issue and it can be minimized by taking initiatives by bitcoin investors and states. Mature and profit oriented investors must invest in diversify businesses and open Education centers where priority of learning should of Bitcoin that in future good and mature investors can find who serve for the society to minimize the poverty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 15, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

It can if the number of bitcoins would have been given to all the poor equally or establish an educational system that will help the poor. I think bitcoin itself would not be able to end world poverty but it can play a key role for it to happen. Since alot of people were given extra incomes from bitcoins I think there would be less financially deprived people ever since bitcoin started.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2017, 05:23:09 PM
If people want to end poverty is not a big deal. Just some of them can give their 20% of income and it can be ended. The question here is do we really want to end the poverty or is it just a formality ?
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 04:52:45 PM
I think YES. If someone who teach others about bitcoin and how to used it, some of us will not suffer the poverty. But if you don't work for it and leave
 it behind,poverty is always exist. And don't blame the government because laziness is kill others.

Although the government should help citizen who are poor, still we should not be dependent to them.  We have to do ways to earn income.  Bitcoin is a good way to atleast lessen poverty.  It helps people by giving them lots of oppprtunities.  Computers or devices that can have internet is all we need.
No, the knowledge is also important. You will not know how to use computer if you are a people lack of knowledge and use internet to access your Bitcoin wallet. If you only want to have Bitcoin and buy it through website online like Coinbase, it is really easy but if you want to use a desktop wallet, it is really needs you have knowledge to understand the function of desktop wallet can provides for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
November 15, 2017, 03:21:29 PM
Sure it could end world poverty as it makes things a lot easier for transactions and fees but I dont envision it happening. In theory of course it could happen but I think where the power is in the system there will be money

and that power money combination wont let this happen. It is sad to say but the simple truth is the less money some people have is the more money some people have and knowing how greedy this planet is I dont think this

happens now. I am eternally optimistic this will happen of course but I still dont think it will anytime soon.
I'm just wondering exactly how Bitcoin can end poverty. What is real and who can offer for a poor person? Of course, the individual cases that we see today on bitcointalk, as an example, especially the massive earnings on the company's signature, it's understandable. As for the bulk of the white population of the planet, the crypto currency is not available to them today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
November 15, 2017, 01:26:58 PM
Sure it could end world poverty as it makes things a lot easier for transactions and fees but I dont envision it happening. In theory of course it could happen but I think where the power is in the system there will be money

and that power money combination wont let this happen. It is sad to say but the simple truth is the less money some people have is the more money some people have and knowing how greedy this planet is I dont think this

happens now. I am eternally optimistic this will happen of course but I still dont think it will anytime soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 09:45:07 AM
I believe that Bitcoin can help people in their financial needs but it can't end world poverty the government is the one responsible in helping their people to educate them and must create many jobs for them
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
November 15, 2017, 09:33:12 AM
Yes but not those who are not lucky to have knowledge about it. Bitcoins are like a gold so if you have it. You have the chance to change your life. We've seen how we can get rich here so if you bought it In those low-priced times and you're selling it now you're sure to make a million dollars here.
There is no reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is very much capable of making us rich and it can help significantly in making the economic condition of the country better. There are still only few number of people who actually knows about bitcoin. Till the time, we all will not be knowing about bitcoin, there is no possible way with which bitcoin can remove this world poverty. We need to make ourselves aware of bitcoin.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
November 15, 2017, 08:18:11 AM
No, We all know that Poverty is one hell of problem in this world. Even Bitcoin can't do anything about it. Due to limitations such as Internet access, Knowledge about advance Technology, source of information and lack of support are only some of the reason why Bitcoin can't end such a major problem. A lot of poor people doesn't have the liberty or the freedom to use computers and/or other technology due to status discrimination. They are being deprived of their freedom to learn. So nonetheless even how hard Bitcoin reach out to the poor as long as there's no support from let say the Government, LGU or the private sector. Then it is useless.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 07:55:19 AM
Well I think yes most of the countries that have a high poverty rate are third world countries and my country was one of them if we describe third world country in a few word I would describe it to a jobless country, here on my country it is hard to find a job ironically if you have a job then expect that it will be a low wage that is why many people doing crime in order to survive I think bitcoin is way to surpass the end of poverty because this thing was very accessible and easy to everyone seriously now it helps me a lot I hope someday many people will overcome poverty because of bitcoin.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 07:51:55 AM
Perhaps bitcoin will foster job creation and income generation in the future.
But we should remember that bitcoin is a kind of money that we can get by investing, for example. And investment, in its turn, may be done by a prosperous and well-educated person.
So, I think bitcoin can not reduce poverty in the whole world. At least I don't expect it in the near future.
Activity: 21
November 15, 2017, 07:44:04 AM
No amount of money will end world poverty. "Money" is just one of the many elements contributing to a significant change.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 07:20:26 AM
I don't think that this will happen because a lot of people don't even know about bitcoin and not everyone on the world has internet so a lot of people may not be able to use or invest in bitcoin. So i think that it will never happen.
It is the other thing that not all the people are using the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the world currency I am sure if we will use the bitcoin we will make a lot of the things left behind such as if you are using the crypto currency the dollar and the fiat will not be use at the same level because now it is the new time and we can buy everything online just with the simple click and the online payment.
Activity: 1
November 14, 2017, 11:03:03 PM
If everyones using crypto, how will homeless people beg for cash anymore?
Activity: 518
November 14, 2017, 11:01:44 PM
I think that would happened if all of us are sharing to other people the meaning of bitcoin that can make the end of the poverty world and teach all of them even they don't get a good education in their life and change the fate of themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: