Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 76. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2017, 08:30:48 AM
Not definitely. It really depends to the person. What Bitcoin is giving is opportunity. Opportunity which is easily accessible as long as you have the requirements like internet, smart phone, able to understand how the system works and your character.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

it is possible if people have knowledge on how  this work and  how to make a money out of it. it is possible if people were being hardworking enough and with some people who know how to share knowledge to the less fortunate.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 08:27:33 AM
For the record, we can not depend all the solution of poverty in the world with bitcoin since it was not meant for that thing. We should be able to minimize useless mindset in the society and renew it with a useful and wise mindset so that they will decide themselves to end their poverty within their lives. Without their decisions, bitcoin will make no sense with their lives since bitcoin is just the instrument and you will not benefit from it unless you enter and learn it yourself.
yes you are right but i don't thing that bitcoin will end the world poverty because world poverty is dependent on the work and struggle against the poverty all over the world, yes that is possible that some percent poverty will get covered because bitcoin give them a lot and which is really good for a lot of people who have a lot of talent in their heart and mind.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2017, 08:26:42 AM
Actually, based on the article given by the OP, it is not actually the bitcoins that can end poverty but rather it's the blockchain encryption technology behind it. It is stated that if the industry and banks adopt the use of blockchain technology then anything can be easy for us like recording an ownership in public. So how it ends up to be the key to end poverty? I don't want to explain it anymore just read the article given by the OP, I see a lot here posted their opinions but I think some or most of you didn't read the article (correct me if I'm wrong Tongue).
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
November 04, 2017, 08:21:29 AM
It may for some reasons but considering the fact that it is not yet legalized worldwide makes it harder due to the barrier it has with the people of the world. If they have no idea with it then bitcoin will not be able to do its part in taking them out of poverty because bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency and the real solution of poverty lies on the hand of the people since their will is what matters the most when it comes to the help given by bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 04, 2017, 08:16:39 AM
For the record, we can not depend all the solution of poverty in the world with bitcoin since it was not meant for that thing. We should be able to minimize useless mindset in the society and renew it with a useful and wise mindset so that they will decide themselves to end their poverty within their lives. Without their decisions, bitcoin will make no sense with their lives since bitcoin is just the instrument and you will not benefit from it unless you enter and learn it yourself.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
November 04, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

Bitcoin can really end wolrd poverty if all the people will already know it and how to earn it,especially on this site you can earn bitcoins that would help your financial needs  but you need to ranked up first in order for you to be abls to get paid,its better to tell all people the importance of bit oin and how it is being used and also how it is being earn,this would help alot of people.

True, this site help us to learn and earn at the same time. Bitcoin can help end the world's poverty buy earning here, and getting some extra job, it will lessen the burdens of anyone that facing financial problems that always result with povert for they lacks the ability to get a job and earn. But with the help of bitcoin, there's a chance to earn but needs more efforts before it can be earn.

Knowledge can really end poverty. By studying bitcoin and giving another form of job here in the forum can lessen poverty specially people that don't have work and students that really want to finish their studies. I think in the future, bitcoin can be accepted widely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 07:57:45 AM
 For me, Yes. Bitcoin can end the world poverty because this is the easiest way to earn and save money. Many people considered the bitcoin as the best way to invest money that's why I can say that bitcoin can end the world poverty.Every individual are free to join bitcoin, there's no limitation for the age, gender and status.Even little kids can also join bicoin as long as they can read and understands what are   their going to do or required to do at the right time.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
November 04, 2017, 06:52:56 AM
Absolutely Bitcoin can end world poverty and that is the goal of it. It is going to decentralize every centralized system, and that is what the world economy is today, and allow everyone a fair chance at bring value to the economy that can't get changed.
If we have a look on the present situation of Bitcoin users then it is not wrong to declare use of cryptocurrencies to be one of the vital reasons behind improvement of financial situation of the world as a whole. Bitcoins being a decentralized economy to not belong to a single nation and therefore it could be used as a way to eradicate poverty at greater level. The use of digital currencies has provided an alternative for the jobs and hence the people are earning their livelihood in a more professional and easy manner.
Activity: 477
November 04, 2017, 06:38:05 AM
I think that bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because bitcoin is still not widely accepted and that is why there will be a lot difficulties for bitcoin to solve the world poverty and also the accessibility of the people to bitcoin will play a big role too. Bitcoin is not like a magic that will solve the one of the biggest worlds problem.
I agree with you, bitcoin will never wnd the world poverty but probably bitcoin can reduce the number of it. Bitcoin the users profita that can make their financial to be better, so I think bitcoin users will not be in poverty,
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 06:37:41 AM
it may be that bitcoin technology can help in the system to eradicate poverty, it depends on them, those who do it with their hard work, will be able to help their needs. but the only way I would encourage those, who have not been able to get a way, and how to get good results from this btc. in order that they may earn work and income every day, so that they will be free from poverty.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 04, 2017, 06:29:16 AM
I think that bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because bitcoin is still not widely accepted and that is why there will be a lot difficulties for bitcoin to solve the world poverty and also the accessibility of the people to bitcoin will play a big role too. Bitcoin is not like a magic that will solve the one of the biggest worlds problem.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 06:01:27 AM
i dont think so.....
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 05:33:38 AM
Bitcoin cannot end poverty but it can help solve the problem of a lot of people financially especially those who are having a hard time looking for a job. If people are knowledgeable about the advantages of bitcoin they can earn a lot from it. But these doesn't solve poverty, it only helps the economy. Poverty is a big problem the whole society must cooperate in order to solve it.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 05:31:20 AM
Yes, sure why not if poor citizens have cash to invest in Bitcoin and they are know about cryptocurrency and able to transfer their little savings into Bitcoin. Then poverty may end after 50 years only if Bitcoin at that time is very powerful and people little investments make them rich.

But right now, NO bitcoin is aimed to have anonymous transactions without the help of banks and is not any super hero who end end Poverty from the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 04, 2017, 05:21:53 AM
Poverty cannot be solved by Bitcoin, Bitcoin is just a currency for online transactions and is used for, trading, investments, mining, etc. Now can Bitcoin solve poverty if you have no knowledge on how to earn it? Yes, the only answer to poverty is Education, nothing more, nothing less. With knowledge of a certain thing one can achieve His or Her goals, so if you want to earn bitcoins and invest to earn more money, then study bitcoins, bitcoin is not a one-way ticket to earning your freedom from poverty you need to educate yourself first. To Learn is To earn, I always say.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
November 04, 2017, 04:29:58 AM
Absolutely Bitcoin can end world poverty and that is the goal of it. It is going to decentralize every centralized system, and that is what the world economy is today, and allow everyone a fair chance at bring value to the economy that can't get changed.
There is no reason t6o deny this fact that bitcoin is very much capable of making the economic condition of any individual very much better. But the fact is that there are number of people who don’t know about bitcoin. Other than this, it is not at all possible for bitcoin to eliminate the world poverty and that too all alone. We actually need to look out for more ways which can help us out.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 04, 2017, 01:14:06 AM
On my own point of view,bitcoin cannot easily end poverty if not all the people know how to earn this kind of money but if they will all know how to earn it,then there might be a possibility that it could help alot of people especially the poor.Here in this site you can earn as long as you are working hard and it is really a big help to have an extra income than a small salary.
Extra income will very help people who in poverty. A lot of people become poor because they are traped in world financial and market system, for example a country very need import good to fulfil the people daily necesity, but that country only can buy that goods using dollars, so they have to convert their national currency into dollar that makes the dollar price even higher and higher, this condition makes their fiat currency's value drop the cause the poverty on their citizen. If that country save bitcoin as reserve currency or considerd it as national currency, then there is no such problem. It is just my oppinion, bitcoin is too volatile, for now it will help the financial of the users.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
November 04, 2017, 12:56:25 AM
I dont think bitcoin can end worlds poverty because almost half of the bitcoin is being held by whales who mines bitcoin non stop.
People are greedy and doesnt want to share their wealth to people who are less fortunate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 12:37:27 AM
On my own point of view,bitcoin cannot easily end poverty if not all the people know how to earn this kind of money but if they will all know how to earn it,then there might be a possibility that it could help alot of people especially the poor.Here in this site you can earn as long as you are working hard and it is really a big help to have an extra income than a small salary.
Pages:
Jump to: