Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Ever Be Shutdown? - page 4. (Read 2875 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
n myself bitcoins is not shutdown, because every minutes bitcoins is high and high demand in every country, so many renewable energy technology is made, so bitcoins is not shutdown in electricity issues. on internet issue many of country has a free internet in super high speed internet connection, if many people loves bitcoins, so many people invented the way that the bitcoins prevent shutdown
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
April 22, 2018, 09:10:32 AM
I was just wondering, what would it take for the Bitcoin Network to be shutdown completely?
I think this is really impossible even netwrk will be shutdown it is all over the internet and we are in the time that all bitcoin will be mined and ofcourse , there are chance that bitcoin will be stable because of that. i DOn't believed that eve people hate it bank and other countries will accept bitcoin and start with business that is why bitcoin will become more stronger than ever think to be shutdown.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 22, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
This is not possible at all . It can only happen in worst conditions when their is not electricity and no internet connection in the world which is not at all possible.Bitcoin is going to very famous in coming decades just show your faith in bitcoin.In many countries bitcoin is legal and people are using it in doing their basic transactions and are earning alot of profit through bitcoin.No doubt some countries are still not accepting bitcoin and even other cryptocurries but their is nothing to panic .One day hopefully it will replace the paper currency.Keep on investing in bitcoin so that your future get secure.Don't believe on such news like bitcoin is a scam or bitcoin is going to end soon.Nothing like this is going to happen.
I agree with you, we don't have to worry it is not possible to happen eventhough there's a lot of discrimination and negative thoughts its all about our perception how bitcoin works . If bitcoin will be shutdown in all over the world, the people who are involve are always find a way just to transact on bitcoin,because we believe that the change is approaching to overtake paper money.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
Bitcoin will never ever shutdown. It will come alive due to the fact that crypto are still penetrating in different countries. So it will griw instead.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 08:48:24 AM
Of course, the most plausible chronology of bitcoin can die is if bitcoin is banned by all governments in different countries, so special rules for bitcoin prohibition already exist, and surely everyone is frightened, in the end there is no bitcoin transaction activity or bitcoin mining, and bitcoin is dead
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 22, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
This is not possible at all . It can only happen in worst conditions when their is not electricity and no internet connection in the world which is not at all possible.Bitcoin is going to very famous in coming decades just show your faith in bitcoin.In many countries bitcoin is legal and people are using it in doing their basic transactions and are earning alot of profit through bitcoin.No doubt some countries are still not accepting bitcoin and even other cryptocurries but their is nothing to panic .One day hopefully it will replace the paper currency.Keep on investing in bitcoin so that your future get secure.Don't believe on such news like bitcoin is a scam or bitcoin is going to end soon.Nothing like this is going to happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
April 22, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
It can happen. To ban it or completely shut it down a worldwide banning of the currency is needed or the IP. With the government agreeing with the shutting down of Bitcoin, we will be forced to go back to the Fiat system or there is gonna be a new currency. Considering the importance of BTC in our life, with its security, fast and safe transaction, there a new currency bound to happen.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
April 22, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
I was just wondering, what would it take for the Bitcoin Network to be shutdown completely?

I think it is very impossible. Bitcoin will shutdown if internet nothing and if technology is died. as long as technology and internet are there then bitcoin will still exist.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
there is a possibility that bitcoin will be shutdown if all of us will quit in bitcoin but if we are still here and supporting bitcoin then of course bitcoin will stay and it will never be shutdown.
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
April 22, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
No it can't. This is the reason why Bitcoin is so trustful and accepted as a global payment method. If you imagine all nodes stopped in the future there is Blockchain Stallite that syncs the blockchain from space.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 08:27:19 AM
Bitcoin can never be shorten down,its community is growing like wild fire,many new users are joining by the second,meanwhile blockchain technology is taking over transactions,..so I really doubt bitcoin being shorten down,
Activity: 47
April 22, 2018, 07:53:02 AM
If people stop buying it or losing interest or the entire electrical grid gets killed it may happen. That's definitely super likely though, right? /s
Activity: 148
April 22, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
Maybe it will shutdown if there is no more profit you can get to it. But it will never happen to shut it down until we are earning in bitcoin. Many people use bitcoin that's why it will never ever shutdown.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 07:32:20 AM
is the bad news come for bitcoin like all country in the world makes the policy about banned bitcoin forever i think bitcoin will be shutdown, but i think it will hard to happen because as we can know that there are many countries that support bitcoin and will develop bitcoin as their payment in their country
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 07:31:36 AM
Bitcoin can stop when people just forget about it, well, it's definitely impossible, bitcoin is profitable to use, can if the current in a few years it will become unpopular, may still ascend a new currency, better than bitcoin)
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
Bitcoin can only shutdown if there is no electricity and internet, these are the major factors holding up btc and increasing popularity
Activity: 133
April 22, 2018, 07:01:53 AM
Everyone knows that 70% of the world's bitcoin is diverted from China. It can be said that China has the world's largest bitcoin exchange market. Once the Chinese Bitcoin exchange is closed down, it will probably be a devastating blow to Bitcoin and various digital currencies. After the news that all the Bitcoin exchanges in China were shut down was confirmed, the global virtual currency also drove a severe crash.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
The only way the bitcoin network can be short down completely is only when the blockchain and the internet are completely turned off entirely and again the founder of bitcoin can also put an end to every but if not the above mentioned it is very hard for the bitcoin network to be shutdown in any format.
Activity: 156
April 21, 2018, 06:16:34 PM
i really can't say but even if it is possible, it wont be easy. means the world has to come together and shutdown bitcoin network at once which is somehow not easy
Pages:
Jump to: