Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Ever Be Shutdown? - page 5. (Read 2875 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
I am sure that the bitcoin is able to overcome all the obstacles and inconveniences that are trying to create for it. This is a developing currency supported by first-class experts, which is why I am sure that the end of bitcoin does not threaten.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 06:03:18 PM
Bitcoin is on the world stage for quite a short time and something can really happen to it, because it is too young. But I hope all of our worst fears are just guesses and assumptions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
If the government of each country to ban bitcoin, it will definitely come to an end. It's a dubious scenario, but there's so much absurdity in the world, I'm not surprised.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
Probably either some technological, global, fatal errors, or a complete ban from the government.
Activity: 144
April 21, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
Definitely yes. We cannot stop it if government take action on it. Eventhough bitcoin is recognized world wide it cannot be fully recognize by our government due to many reason.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:08:30 PM
I hope to be able to completely shut down the Bitcoin network all Bitcoin nodes should be destroyed which is those computers that runs bitcoin client software and has a blockchain on it. as far as I know the bitcoin archive are in for conditioning,hard drive so no electricity, no internet not kill it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 04:25:46 PM
Maybe during an apocalypse. Without electricity and internet.

So chances of Bitcoin being ever shutdown are almost zero in the near future.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 04:14:25 PM
Actually base on the history , there is a moment that Bitcoin was shut down by the bankers who say shit about Bitcoin like Jamie Dimon.
But after that effects, Bitcoin still continue to survive and become more and more better day by day even there are some drops cause of the hjack and speculations of some sharks and whales.
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
April 21, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
It will take a lot of manpower and horsepower to turn off bitcoin. Bitcoin moves and is sent to another wallet through blockchain. Blockchain is an online ledger that is updated regularly by multiple computers. This means you have to hack millions of computers to do it.
Activity: 199
April 21, 2018, 03:23:49 PM
the overall shutting down tha internet? Or total loose of interest and investmant on people side. Apocalypsis, lol. Something that I doubt will take place,
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 21, 2018, 03:22:19 PM
I don't know, does it have a shutdown button?
Activity: 203
April 21, 2018, 03:02:18 PM
Bitcoin has come to stay because in most countries now it is used for daily transactions amongst others. Its fanbase and acceptability keeps increasing by the day. You cannot detach humans from any venture that brings returns and that is the bird's eye-view of bitcoin, so shutting down bitcoin is an utmost impossibility.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 21, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
Bitcoin has many mission here on earth, which have not be completed, and come to think of Shutdown, the possiblity is still far and everything that has beginning, most surly has an end, for bitcoin still have 100 years or more to stay and the platform can not disappoint the investors, the right time is now, it has great a job opportunities.
Activity: 89
April 21, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
It is very difficult to shutdown bitcoin. Yes, if there is no electricity and internet connection, bitcoin will stop functioning and eventually it will die. Another scenario is if all the government bans it, then it will have adverse affect on its life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 21, 2018, 02:22:39 PM
if We think out of the box not by just declaring the government itself was the suspect and electricity would put an end to this crypto. how about something fanatic and fiction almost tantalizing to achieve but yet possible, like disaster, calamity, etc. somewhere scenario that will totally END btc could it be the potential of fastest growing community who support alt or something more. Be with me as we tackle this topic.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
April 21, 2018, 02:13:49 PM
I dont' think it can be shut down but if there were ever a time that someone had a 51% stake through multiple miners then that could cause a massive problem.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Bitcoin is the mother of all the crypto currency present. It's also the only crypto currency which is very old one. It made many invertors profitable due to it's value ups and downs. If bitcoin wanted to be shut down then it already would had been shut down.
Activity: 14
April 21, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
Can the government shut down the Internet. NO so I highly doubt the government can stop bitcoin. The government can not stop the dark net. Why would anyone think the government can stop bitcoin. As long as the internet is working Bitcoin BTC  will be around
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
I was just wondering, what would it take for the Bitcoin Network to be shutdown completely?

Bitcoin can be shut down, it will go down together of all cryptocurrency.
SHutdown the electricity and the internet all over the world, and you will wake up without bitcoin.
that is the only way that you and others can kill BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
April 21, 2018, 02:07:20 PM
I was just wondering, what would it take for the Bitcoin Network to be shutdown completely?
Is not that easy for bitcoin to shutdown, I believe as far as internet can still be accessible bitcoin remain.
Pages:
Jump to: