Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Ever Be Shutdown? - page 7. (Read 2875 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 20, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
I was just wondering, what would it take for the Bitcoin Network to be shutdown completely?
It's simple my friend that if you have not an internet connection and this is the big reason that the bitcoin will be shutdown because it's online system.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:20:02 PM
At a long distance bitcoin will not disappear anywhere. Rather, it will turn into a kind of measure of the value of all cryptology as a whole, "digital gold". Bitcoin will be the yardstick of any cost of cryptology, it will be used for savings and for recounting goods and services, a kind of anchor, to which all kryptoclans will be strung. Acting as a kind of bulldozer, expanding the platform for new technologies, bitcoin will long be the leader of cryptology...
Activity: 74
April 20, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
Yes, nothing lasts forever but it will remain for a long period of time, it can be shutdown until the time comes that there are no more internet connections and electricity.
Activity: 208
April 20, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
Nowadays it is all-electric time, almost all the equipment uses electricity. That way because of electricity and technology the more sophisticated, I think Bitcoin can be shutdown. With the existence of electricity and technology, nothing is impossible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
April 20, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
Trying to shutdown bitcoin is like trying to shutdown the internet It's not possible.
Activity: 218
April 20, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
I was just wondering, what would it take for the Bitcoin Network to be shutdown completely?

The only thing that can make bitcoin shutdown is when bitcoin loses confidence, no longer bitcoin adoption, and at that time bitcoin will shutdown. For now bitcoin is becoming the most popular coin and as a prime choice for investment and I do not think bitcoin is shutdown.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:11:29 AM
I believe it's entirely unimaginable. Bitcoin is a Decentralized cash and nobody is controlling it, so potentially bitcoin will never close down. In any case, one probability is that bitcoin will never again be in presence if the web is ceased, which I believe is outlandish. Blockchain is the future innovation and bitcoin is it's best, so have confidence in the innovation, u ll not lament.
Activity: 328
April 20, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

In my own opinion, bitcoin can be shutdown when there is global shut down of internet connection. Of course if you don't have internet connection you can't post in signature and bounty campaigns. Another is when the government ban bitcoin it will shutdown in that country. But we all hope that bitcoin will never be shutdown.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
April 20, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
I think bitcoin will be shutdown if we don't have internet connection or lost electricity because this is the needs in working here and you can't access and work without it. In fact no one can ever do this even if the government will try to destroy it because of too many people who invest for it and i believe it will last longer.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
sure, if fud spread worldwide , eth will be on top,
cause btc high fees transaction , slow speed
copper member
Activity: 38
Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
April 20, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
Shutdown?? like seriously?? Yes its possible if sources on which it runs completely shuts down.... and you know that its not possible... I mean this can be done by the government to their people for some time not permanently just to shut down the Bitcoin....so be happy and keep investing...
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
Never ever happens that predictions. No one can shutdown a bitcoin, because its decentralize you can delete some of files. But they have a lot of copies in the different software. So bitcoin never shutdown or to be hacked.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
You must end your mining process to completely shut down the bitcoin web.The state will have to take a joint decision to end the mining.I do not think it would be possible for all countries to make joint decisions.
Activity: 392
April 20, 2018, 08:43:18 AM
I think this aint going to happen . Just the fact that no one controls bitcoin . There might be some times that bitcoin price was manipulated but it doesnt mean that its going to be lost. When there is demand, there is an instance that the future is bitcoin or cryptocurrency . Since other countries already started to regulate bitcoin , it will be more well-known and lots of people will be going to use it .
Activity: 462
April 20, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

Kill the power source. That's it. But it is quite impossible to man a global loss of electricity. Next best thing to keep bitcoins gone is by killing the blockchain. Without the blockchain, there will be no bitcoins and cryptocurrency. But it is impossible to kill the blockchain because it links all the computers around the world.
Activity: 392
April 20, 2018, 08:35:25 AM
You do not have to think about the negative. It is time for us to think about further developments, because it is clear that blockchain technology will make major changes in all sectors when implemented. For starters, there are currently some companies that have started using blockchain technology. If you intend to shut down your own Network, I think yes. That is the best way anyone who dislikes Bitcoin can stayoff without hurting the common Bitcoin Network.
Activity: 246
April 20, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
There are some people speculating that a government shutdown could end up reducing faith in the USD and therefore result in BTC increasing in value.Personally I think there's no correlation and regardless of what happens with the government,BTC will do what BTC does,
independently.I honestly can't say.Government workers could go on furlough.Meaning suspended.Could cause a myriad of issued last time this haired was october 2013 iirc,but it only lasted a couple weeks so nothing too serious happened
Activity: 53
April 20, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
A complete ban on this currency and the introduction of criminal liability for use! And find a way to regulate this market!
Activity: 78
April 20, 2018, 08:10:22 AM
Well, bitcoin will be shutdown if there are no more investors on it and if internet and electricity is gone bitcoin will sure be shutdown because it is a digital coin.
Activity: 78
April 20, 2018, 08:05:15 AM
Bitcoin will not be shutdown surely because many people are aiming For this to join, and if no electricity no internet, bitcoin are still alive.
Pages:
Jump to: