Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 4. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
I think no! chance equals 0.00000001 like satoshi) 
because on 5000 willing to buy very much!  Smiley
It could maybe or it couldn't happen but this could be disgusting since were already used to the high value of bitcoin since then. But if it would happen, I bet that anyone would be delighted to buy bitcoin as long as they can afford and even me, I would love to buy and buy bitcoin as my starting investment on future purposes.
yes we're used to see bitcoin price high and if the price gradually fall such as last month then people will starting to buy because this is could be good opportunities to get bitcoin at cheap price and currently the low price probably not less than $5000 because in my opinion people will attempts to maintain bitcoin price and avoid deep fall so $4000 is quite impossible for me

If ever 4000$ will really happen, what will you do mate? Because it is more likely to happen in reality. If bitcoin was able to decline up to 5000$, then might as well it may possibly reach 4000$.
In this case, we have to take the opportunity of buying more coins because it is sure to boom again. Just like what happens always.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:15:30 AM
bitcoin to reach the price of $4000, I think it's so far and this will take a while. all we can do is take advantage of the bitcoin price fluctuations that are now happening for profit.
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
In the month of March, Bitcoin Price reached to $4000 because of that the complete Crypto Market got crashed. There are certain reasons I came to know, one among that is Google banned crypto for ads, so the majority of the Bitcoin holders have been sold their bitcoin slowly and it leaded to the Sudden Market crash. Today we are in May, and the market is recovering to as usual and as per experts, the Bitcoin price will raise to more than $20000.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I don't think so, but obv everything is possible with Bitcoin and crypto...
May 02, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
It could maybe or it couldn't happen but this could be disgusting since were already used to the high value of bitcoin since then. But if it would happen, I bet that anyone would be delighted to buy bitcoin as long as they can afford and even me, I would love to buy and buy bitcoin as my starting investment on future purposes.
yes we're used to see bitcoin price high and if the price gradually fall such as last month then people will starting to buy because this is could be good opportunities to get bitcoin at cheap price and currently the low price probably not less than $5000 because in my opinion people will attempts to maintain bitcoin price and avoid deep fall so $4000 is quite impossible for me

I think everyone is wait for that chanse and if thats gonna happen maybe in just a few mins bitcoin price will surely goes up again because of the vulume of people want to buy that low low price of bitcoin. In just only one whale buy order im sure that 4000$ price only last for a second and goes back to higher price again.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
I think there is now that will happen again sincs the price of bitcoin now already start to kick again and i was realy biliieve that bitcoin price will goes up again to 20,000$ before the end of this year. For me this is just the stable price of bitcoin now and it wont go back to 4000$ or 5000$ again.
I agree with you . Bitcoin has fallen dramatically in February and March, and it can be seen that the Bitcoin era has ended and another war has begun. I personally believe that Bitcoin will soon return to $ 20,000 and may reach $ 50,000 this year. Just trust our king and everyone will have a lot of profit
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
May 02, 2018, 06:34:51 AM
Activity: 546
May 02, 2018, 05:12:50 AM
Everyday you read some bullshit price prediction theory for Bitcoin. Yes the price can reduce to $4k levels and it would be completely normal for the Bitcoin market as it has dropped that much before from its ATH. But your reason that Binance was hacked for hiding the MT GOX coins sell is completely bullshit.
Activity: 784
May 02, 2018, 05:07:51 AM
This question has a big similar to  " Can bitcoin reduce to 5000$ ", this topic I think none sense to discuss. Because now is the time for green

market where Bull run turns. So 4000$ is too far to be happen at this point of time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 02:28:48 AM
As a matter of fact, when bitcoin goes down to 4k, I do not know what I should do then, because when the bitcoin goes down 4k it is likely to break very high. But now I do not see signs of going down, I believe it will be thriving in May instead of going down.
Right decision this is the right time for investment in bitcoin. The price is increasing with the passage of time and buying today and holding for some time will make you rich in the future. There is no chance for declining with such a huge ratio. $4000 is far behind and will never down to this level. The time for $4000 has gone. Now we are for higher price.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
May 02, 2018, 01:21:32 AM
This is impossible . If bitcoin goes down 4k then I'm really worried about this market. And it seems to me that the market is recovering very well, so to go down 4k this is not happening.
Anything can happen in this crypto market but we need to hope for the best all the time. if we see the graph of the market value of the bitcoin, then we’ll notice that the market value of bitcoin getting better day by day and that we can hope for similar change in the coming days as well. I don’t think so that the market value of bitcoin will drop down to this much of value, in fact it will rise higher.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
I think bitcoin will continue to experience its glory in the next few years because with the many enthusiasts are automatically able to speed up an exchange rate and able to have a positive impact on their lives later.
May 01, 2018, 11:45:53 AM
I think there is now that will happen again sincs the price of bitcoin now already start to kick again and i was realy biliieve that bitcoin price will goes up again to 20,000$ before the end of this year. For me this is just the stable price of bitcoin now and it wont go back to 4000$ or 5000$ again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 11:04:47 AM
I'm waiting for the time bitcoin will drop to 4K, but it won't happen soon, unfortunately. 4K is the amount I am psychologically ready to invest in this coin.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 09:40:56 AM
I would like to hope that the hardest times have passed and the January highs are waiting for us ahead. The price of 4k will be very bloody for the market.
If the price reduce to 4k as the usual case there are many panic sellers again. It will creates into panic for sellers that contributes to drops the price. But let's think positive that market can recover. Those time in january that are down was a challenge so this time I am convince any moment market will rise.
Activity: 476
May 01, 2018, 09:36:33 AM
Responding to the news I assume that News about Hack and other negative news it is FUD that makes new investors sell all the coins, The fact is now Bitcoin prices start up and maybe at the end of 2018 Bitcoin will reach the price of $ 4K.  Cheesy
does anyone agree with my opinion?
Activity: 265
May 01, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

Yes of course everything is possible in this thing because the price are just depending on the demands of the people so if there are a scenario that almost all the people around the world sells their bitcoins and the bitcoins falls too much the price will totally crash and then the remaining people panic sell tpo and that will just make it worst and the bitcoins will be lower than $4,000. But in this period of time i know that it will not happen just spread the news of holding and not panicking because that prevents the people from selling and the bitcoins from falling.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
May 01, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
I think it is impossible, the lowest price i think is 6000 usd, it won't drop more or it will go to 0 usd.
Pages:
Jump to: