Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 5. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
When everyone is greedy - panic.
When everyone is panicking - get greedy.

It's too simple but there is some truth to that. Everyone is suddenly getting concerned now that the market seems to be preparing for a bull run. I bought some more... not a financial advice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 01, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
I would like to hope that the hardest times have passed and the January highs are waiting for us ahead. The price of 4k will be very bloody for the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 01, 2018, 08:16:52 AM
Highly unlikely. The support is higher than 4000 and I don't think it can fall below that.
The market is surely volatile and pumps and drops are expected. But on average btc would rise.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
the rate of value fluctuation for bitcoin is very high but 40000 is very low compared to what is now so no I don't believe it will drop to that
I also not agree with this that the price will down to 4000 dollars and you are right that 4000 is very low price. Now bitcoin is more than $10k and the people are looking for more growth instead of dropping again to such a low level. Don’t be panic if you have bitcoin hold them for some more time. The price is increasing day by day and soon it will cross $15k.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
I feel that is the main thing here now, and from the look of things, it looks like bitcoin is really going to be taking a lot of time this year trying to get its bearing. The market has been slow and steady for a while now and there has been a lot of stability as well as indecision.  I think that’s way too much down for its market, and would create chaos. And of course investors would be withdrawing their money invested in this coin which will be very bad for Bitcoins image. There are platform that are scam but that is non of the business of the bitcoins
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
I think everything is possible. However as we see binance solves the hacked problem quickly and safely. Can show they work very well and professional. The price that BTC fluctuate does not depend on the large hacked trading platform that I think it is due to people's confidence in the crypto market later. This logic is acceptable but still I believe bitcoins can show us anything, anytime, anywhere. You can expect every up and down from bitcoins like they have been showing since their first day
Activity: 302
May 01, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
I will buy Bitcoin in and hold, the market changes over and over again, then the Bitcoin price will rise again when the market is stable. If you are holding Bitcoin you do not worry. The decline in prices are just temporary and within the limits and soon the momentum is going to shift towards the btc. I think the bitcoin is the digital money and now the usage is increasing so the value may fall but it will not below than 7000 because the demand of bitcoin is high as compared to the bitcoin supple
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
May 01, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
This is impossible . If bitcoin goes down 4k then I'm really worried about this market. And it seems to me that the market is recovering very well, so to go down 4k this is not happening.
This wouldn’t be coming up again. In this longest dip ever, bitcoins still didn’t reach such price so how can you accept this price in coming days and years. From now and onwards this become a threshold for the price of bitcoins. Further whenever dips will come, they would never be getting low below this $6000 or around. And below four thousands, no, that would never be going to happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 01, 2018, 12:45:55 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
Down we go again with the current price of bitcoin and from time to time lots and lots of people are posting if the prices will go this and will go that. Anything can be possible and i believe you already knew that by now. It can reach 4K or even 1K and also it can reach 50K or even higher. Who knows......
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
May 01, 2018, 12:04:02 AM
Bitcoin prices will not determine it's utility. The reason we always see bitcoin recovery every time is dumped is bitcoin is been used to carry out transactions and it's efficiency us been felt all around the globe. Bitcoin will always rise to it's value.
Activity: 225
April 30, 2018, 11:54:37 PM
It could and it is the best time to buy bitcoin. If you are into bitcoin you are not afraid of loss but make sure that not all your funds are converted into bitcoin because it surely scares you and you are risking all your money.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 11:40:56 PM
I think not, because if the bitcoin goes down at $ 4,000, it will seriously impact electronic money
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 11:13:45 PM
I think only god knows about the bitcoin price on when it will rise and fall, but the possibility to rise or fall is away there and w can't denied the fact that it will maybe rise or fall. The bitcoin price is really unpredictable because it depends upon the number of the investors and in the market value so then we can't predict that when bitcoin will drop down up to 4000 USD.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 30, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
Its possible but hard to belive , i think the 6k$ will be the lowest price of bitcoin this year
and bitcoin will grow up by now
well, we should not underestimate the situation. whatever the likelihood, it could happen. even bitcoin also has a price below $ 500. well, we just have to prepare it. but for now it's pretty hard, especially when bitcoin is very popular in today's technological developments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
April 30, 2018, 09:17:43 PM
I've also heard the news, some even say that bitcoin will drop dramatically to $ 800, the reason there are companies that are preparing to sell their bitcoin as much as 16000 btc. it will greatly affect the price of bitcoin if indeed they do it right .. hope it's just a mere issue.
Activity: 273
April 30, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
No bitcoin wont break 5000 level as now people have started investing in cryptocurrency very heavily so as market comes down people will pull it back to upper level.
I believe the price of bitcoin will probably fall and will touch the $ 4,000 mark in 2018. You can see that although bitcoin prices in the past few days are rising sharply, my analysis is that this is just uptrend. In the short term you are very likely to fail if you continue to trade at this time. So, I think if you have a long-term investment in bitcoin then you should change that plan.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

yes, however, can take a long time because finding a reliable investor is difficult, bitcoin increases depending on the big investor. hopefully in the future many big investors will join.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 30, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
I hope for the next few months we will not even think about such figures (5000), I would like to quickly gain a foothold in the area of 10000
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
I seriously cant understand how people come up with these ridiculous conspiracies. Why would someone hack Binance to hide the sale of MT GOX coins? No one even knew about it. Also Binance wasn't hacked, so get your facts right. A third party application hacked the Binance users api.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
April 30, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
Something like that would probably happen, but with the pacing that btc has now, that would be a bit impossible because the price is now getting higher. A good investor in btc will not let bitcoin have that severe drop. but anything is possible with crypto and we can't state whether we will be having a good profit from everything that we will do since our profit depends on the market price of bitcoin. Just hope for the best for bitcoin because there are a lot of possibility with it and it might get lost.
Pages:
Jump to: