Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 11. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
June 09, 2019, 07:51:16 PM
I don’t think that BNB can beat Ethereum. These projects are very different from each other and I don’t think they can be compared.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
June 09, 2019, 07:45:01 PM
There is no way BNB is wanna beat Ethereum in terms of market cap or market volume within 24 hours. This comparison is a wrong match. How can you compare BNB to Ethereum.....  Ethereum is the second most used cryptocurrency and its also the second cryptocurrency with a huge number of market volume within 24 hours...
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
June 09, 2019, 07:27:47 PM
Isn't the sad reality, investors we're looking something new and profitable. As they look into BNB potentiality, a lot of them jumping into it and put huge money that is why it is becoming hot and talked by everyone. I know it is not all about the ranks and people are so practical and taking the risk of every chance that they can generate profit. ETH never have a good trend this time and investors are so considerate to those coins that are supported by the community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 09, 2019, 07:19:04 PM
Definitely yes. The only disadvantage of bnb is that this isn't convenient way to pay for something. I can send eth and tokens within minutes and for bnb it is tricky
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 09, 2019, 06:12:18 PM
I said this comparison is not worthy of if it was few months earlier. Now binance is also a platform based token as long as a exchange native coin. I think BNB would be a very good competitive for ethereum. Cause they are very reputable and anyone trust binance without any questions. And the business model is very aggressive. They already made many partnership and chain transfer within this few months and those projects are very good. So maybe it's a very hard competition but still it's hard to take over Ethereum at this moment it will take time. That's it.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 04:47:33 PM
I don’t think this is feasible. We shall see but I don’t it will happen. There is possibility of an exchange topping binance and if this happens then BNB won’t keep growing like it’s doing now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 04:41:04 PM
How can the glory of ETH be over when it is evident that the team are 100% active? The truth is, being top 10 in coinmarketcap comes with great tasks which is to constantly keeping your project updated else, others will overtake, therefore it can been seen that it is highly competitive within that range. Now with ETH occupying No.2 do you think it will be easy for another to dethrone it permanently? I don't think so owing to what the team always have at hand. On the other hand, BNB is good too and worth holding.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
June 09, 2019, 04:20:34 PM
If Binance continues like this, it definitely has a chance to outperform Ethereum.

Binance is meanwhile much more than "just" an exchange with things like Binance Charity, Launchpad, Academy, and so on ...
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 09, 2019, 03:38:13 PM
Right now bnb is good because of binance exchange.

But binance dex is just overpriced dex nothing more. No-one would pay 100k $ for listing on a dex has a volume less than forkdelta.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 03:33:36 PM
I can't put a comparison between bnb and eth. Both are good coin. Bnb definitely will moon more so is eth. It's all depends. Well this is crypto xrp beat eth over top2 before so i can't say it's impossible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 09, 2019, 03:09:15 PM
i can not say it can beat or not. but ethereum project is really very complicated, providing smart contracts and especially erc20 tokens for all ecosystem. so many project have been launched using ethereum blockchain. But now the ieos have really very good hype and bnb is increasing strongly according to hype of those ieos.
Activity: 402
June 09, 2019, 02:53:26 PM

There is very little chance that BNB will be able to replace Ethereum. I think that at least 5 years should pass, and more than 1 billion dollars should be spent on promoting BNB.
we can ignore that little chance, because anything can happen in crypto ecosystem.
as we know BinanceChain growth significant untill today and still growth, many project are migrate too to this Blockchain Platform
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2019, 02:40:21 PM
Bnb has a potential to beat the top 200 coins but Eth can not be  a competitive against BNB. If you are interested with BNB then invest in the Binance coin.
Activity: 420
June 09, 2019, 02:04:43 PM
Both coins are great quite alright but BNB still have more years to beat a coin like ETH. We should know that ETH isn't just stagnant rather it is also developing to suit the need of users while striving to be scalable at the same time.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
June 09, 2019, 01:57:17 PM
BNB is the best token to have if there will be a massive volume of IEO in BINANCE...
But Ethereum is for all the crypto currency in this world, especially to ERC-20 tokens.
It is hard to tell now but as of now! ETH is stronger and better than BNB...
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 01:50:56 PM
I think bnb can beat ethereum when IEO binance strongly massive in the market and have thousand ICO like happen in 2017, but IEO not just in binance another exchange like IDAX, Latoken, digifinex have IEO too and its not depends on BNB.
Activity: 574
June 09, 2019, 01:45:46 PM
I don't like such a comparison between an exchange token and ETH. It can be made if we consider Ethereum only for its function to host crowdfunding campaigns.
But Ethereum is much more than that. The dapps will have much more users and utility in the future, than the niche application of raising funds for ICOs.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 09, 2019, 10:44:52 AM
no i never think if BNB can beat ETH.
BNB is really good coin and i know it, but the enemy is ETH.
of course BNB can't replace ETH ever, but that just my opinion.
just see what will happen next time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 09, 2019, 10:39:12 AM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

It is possible. If the BNB coin demands is higher than ETH coin demands, the price of BNB will rise.
If the price of BNB rising, the market cap will rising too. But now, the difference of marketcap between ETH and BNB is far.
Need some time for BNB to beat the Ethereum marketcap with their current price in the market.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 08, 2019, 07:37:34 PM
of course that can happen, because there is nothing impossible in cryptocurrency, for example Ripple, many people don't believe that Ripple can defeat Ethereum, but in fact Ripple has defeated Ethereum more than once and this will also happen to Binance, because I am sure that sooner or later Binance can defeat Ethereum, even though at this time there are many people who doubt and do not trust Binance, but I personally believe that Binance will be the greatest coin in the future and of course Binance will be able to beat Ethereum too.
Pages:
Jump to: