Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 12. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 12
June 08, 2019, 07:29:32 PM
BNB is now very popular, moreover it's from Binance. But it is also like the ther cryptocurrrency that is very fluctuating.
For now, I think it is still difficukt to beat ETH. However, we cannot ignore that the progress of this coin is very awesome and may have the chance to have big value as ETH. Moreover, as a new coin, it can hit 7 rank in CMC, very awesome, at 32.12.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 08, 2019, 07:24:54 PM
Even BNB already know because Binance launchpad i think still early to talk about "Can BNB beat ETH?". The chance very little and we are know how ETH struggle time to times. The price rising little slowly than before but ETH still better than BNB.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
June 08, 2019, 07:21:06 PM
if we look at the performance and popularity of the BNB in the past few days it is not impossible for the BNB to compete with ethereum, I am sure that when the BNB starts to improve better and is truly able to stabilize the BNB price it will be very extraordinary.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 08, 2019, 07:16:55 PM
As you know Binance exchange is most growing exchange in the crypto market and in future you can expect may be can beat to the Ethereum.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 07:04:41 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

The rate at which BNB is getting recognised is surprising to me but I don't see it beating Ethereum but nonetheless BNB  is a good coin but it still has a long way to go before we can start comparing it with Eth
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
June 08, 2019, 05:02:09 PM
BNB is really a good coin to invest, but it's too early to talk about beating Ethereum we can only talk about this if they are behind Ethereum it will take some time before they reach to that level, who knows after a year the possibility is endless.
The only altcoin in the market right now that has been growing with crazy pace is BNB. You can really make big money with BNB if you invest right now because the market price right now is pretty great and you can make things happen if you are able to own big number of BNB and HODL it for long. This Binance coins has great potential.

Yes, BNB had a nice momentum, but it's not right for it to say "one and only." There are those who can experience serious increases every day.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 08, 2019, 05:00:16 PM
BNB is really a good coin to invest, but it's too early to talk about beating Ethereum we can only talk about this if they are behind Ethereum it will take some time before they reach to that level, who knows after a year the possibility is endless.
The only altcoin in the market right now that has been growing with crazy pace is BNB. You can really make big money with BNB if you invest right now because the market price right now is pretty great and you can make things happen if you are able to own big number of BNB and HODL it for long. This Binance coins has great potential.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
June 08, 2019, 04:30:34 PM
i think it is possible but not for a short time.
we can look a good growth of BNB and i heared if BNB is become stable coin for now.
that mean BNB is not get effect with cryptomarket.
maybe BNB will replace ETH in 5-7 year again.
I do see the opposite thing way around.I cant see a reason that BNB would able to replace nor beat ETH
in the future.Why? Comparing on both chains.I don't see innovative thing on BNB and we all know
on how do smart contract is revolutionary and that's the main weapon of ETH.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 04:27:45 PM
BNB is a tremendous coin. The Binance exchange does great job that their coin of BNB caught up with ETH. Many projects want to carry out by IEO on Binance now. Fir-trees will proceed so further, that BNB will catch up with ETH on capitalization. It is quite possible, in my opinion, but not now.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
June 08, 2019, 04:18:32 PM
It is unlikely will happen in the near future because the lack of development will be a big problem on every step they made. BNB and Lisk are two coins I personally like to invest in and I am convinced to put more money for these cryptos.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
June 08, 2019, 04:06:08 PM
yes i think the BNB will beat ETH , because now we can clearly see that the BNB team work hard to do that , but it will take time i think maybe 2 years
Activity: 672
June 08, 2019, 03:52:38 PM
BNB is still actually in its semi-advanced development stage unlike ethereum which is in its advance stage of development. Its true that BNB have alot of potentials but ethereum is still way ahead and it will take some time for binance to beat ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 03:05:40 PM
BNB is a very strong project, but it seems to me that even in a couple of years BNB will not be able to overtake ETH in terms of capitalization
Activity: 686
June 08, 2019, 02:39:58 PM
As you know Binance is growing fast exchange and BNB is also increasing day by day, i think in future may be BNB will defeat to the Ethereum,this can be possible .
binance did experience very good growth, but the development was not as good as the development of ethereum, all possibilities could have happened but for that, it took a long time.
we are indeed talking about the future so that it does not rule out if the BNB has the potential to develop far better than now and will even surpass Ethereum but all also depends on Ethereum because if Ethereum also develops well then Ethereum will be stronger in the peak.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 08, 2019, 02:33:42 PM
As you know Binance is growing fast exchange and BNB is also increasing day by day, i think in future may be BNB will defeat to the Ethereum,this can be possible .
binance did experience very good growth, but the development was not as good as the development of ethereum, all possibilities could have happened but for that, it took a long time.
Activity: 390
June 08, 2019, 02:33:33 PM
i think it is possible but not for a short time.
we can look a good growth of BNB and i heared if BNB is become stable coin for now.
that mean BNB is not get effect with cryptomarket.
maybe BNB will replace ETH in 5-7 year again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2019, 02:29:42 PM
the possibility that in the near future BNB for beat ethereum is still not possible, I am still optimistic that ethereum will continue to be in a good position and ethereum remains above the BNB
in future i believe BNB can replace Ethereum place from top altcoin in placed position 2 based on coinmarketcap data.
because like we see now BNB see excellent growth and far better than other cores coin exchange platform

There is very little chance that BNB will be able to replace Ethereum. I think that at least 5 years should pass, and more than 1 billion dollars should be spent on promoting BNB.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
June 08, 2019, 01:55:20 PM
the possibility that in the near future BNB for beat ethereum is still not possible, I am still optimistic that ethereum will continue to be in a good position and ethereum remains above the BNB
in future i believe BNB can replace Ethereum place from top altcoin in placed position 2 based on coinmarketcap data.
because like we see now BNB see excellent growth and far better than other cores coin exchange platform
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 11:36:27 AM
Exactly that binance coin has increased very quickly recently but we should know that the reason for creating such development is because the binance exchange is up-to-date, has the development in the trend and brings benefits to everyone, and all these factors only create a short-term development effect. In the next time, we will see binance coin starting to slow down, want to continue to grow, it needs more elements and events, and wants to defeat ethereum, binance coin needs higher support, and I'm not thinking of anything that will create that support, ethereum will also not stand still to lose its place
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 08, 2019, 11:23:47 AM
Sad to say that bnb cannot beat ethereum, and although it has a good and outstanding community right now it doesn't mean it sustainability can overtake what eth did for its entire platform. For me bnb remained a regular altcoins of binance trading site itself and it's purely a product of the trading site community that has been growing faster to create a better crypto demand increase in order to gain more adoptions. Ethereum cannot be beatin by just any other coins regardless of its popularity, but also for its sustainability.
Pages:
Jump to: