Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Cardano Price Reach $ 10 in 5 Years? - page 11. (Read 2290 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
It is not clear now that in the next 5 years, the impact of cryptrocessing will be on the market or people. Today, only a few% people know about Cardano or other currency. And only a few% people are its investors or customers. Hope that most people in the world choose it, then the environment can change. Then Cardono will be one of the highest currency of cryptotune. Then it is expected that in the next 5 years Cardono will be $ 10.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
having 10.000 subscribers won't change the fact that they have nothing to prove right now except the audience.
if Cardano builds something,it might reach that point or even surpass that level.
usually a huge project will make a huge movement a couple years after they created it,for example look at XVG right now.
in 2014ish or 2015ish that shit was traded at 1 satoshi or around that,
because of its technology and marketing the price went up for more than 7000% in a few years time.
so who knows what will happen right ? cryptos might be dead in a year later.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
in 5 years  when btc is 1 million bucks then ada could perhaps reach that but it will probably be long forgotten by then

better to go for better projects though like

byteball
bitbay
blocknet
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
of course and nothing is impossible, I deeply believe in the potential of CARDANO, and wish you the best for CARDANO,
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
$10 price will give cardano a huge marketcap, so it would be difficult. Maybe if someday the total cryptocurrency marketcap is in billions, cardano will get that price. It wouldn't be very soon, but if you ask me it's possible somewhere in 5 years time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
No one knows what will happen to the whole industry in 5 years, and you wondered how it will fare one of the top projects. In my opinion at Cardano, the best opportunity to develop if cryptocurrency will be relevant, after 5 years, Cardano will take one of the first places on the value of the coin, and will cost perhaps $ 5-10 apiece.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Cardano (ADA) team recently announced that Cardano Telegram now has 10,000 subscribers, emphasizing that the ADA community is growing. By making long-term investments more profitable based on previous performance in the market, it is estimated that ADA can reach a price of 10 $ per one unit while now ADA can be traded for $ 0.19, which is the end result of the last change in the market that occurred in the last 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: