Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Crypto be more valuable than gold? - page 36. (Read 5086 times)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
August 16, 2020, 02:43:37 PM
I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?
Value isn't ever decided on the basis of fixed supply or unlimited supply, it is decided on the basis of supply and demand, if supply is high and demand is low then the price will fall and vice versa. So if you have a control over the supply then you can actually decide the prices and also control them, just like what Tether is doing right now.
Yes Crypto is definitely way more valuable than gold, gold is just an investment and you can only store gold and not do anything with it, but with Crypto you can do a lot more things than just storing it so, definitely Crypto is more valuable than gold.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
August 16, 2020, 02:09:43 PM
Obviously Crypto will be more valuable than gold in near future because it's already gained a huge popularity and price if we campare with it's beginning price.

Hope you caught my point.

I wouldn't be so sure about it. You can't say that it will or will not be because nobody can accurately predict these things.

We could say that people will become more intelligent as time goes by because the statistics would indicate that but we could also be wiped out by a pandemic and reduced back to the stone age.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 16, 2020, 01:54:34 PM
Can Crypto be more valuable than gold?

What do you mean more valuable. Like marketcap?  Coins are worth about $400 billion. Whole gold on the world is worth $10 trillion. So 20 times more.  Yes. Crypto will be more worth then Gold. That will happen before next decade start.
Activity: 519
Merit: 197
August 16, 2020, 01:40:21 PM
i think crypto future is bright.
we all know if now we using digital payment.
and in cypto we will find : fast, transparant, low cost,and no body can corruption it.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
August 16, 2020, 01:38:20 PM
Obviously Crypto will be more valuable than gold in near future because it's already gained a huge popularity and price if we campare with it's beginning price.

Hope you caught my point.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 16, 2020, 01:13:20 PM
I have thought that one key advantage crypto (bitcoin, litecoin, Dash, monero etc.) has over gold is that its supply level is fixed and transparent, but can this or features make crypto more valuable than gold?
Pages:
Jump to: