Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 30. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
The answer  is yes,but that would be after the correction so that the price would have gone back to the normal and also if government can support fully the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 06:17:28 PM
Crypto currency is already succeeding and it's just waiting to take over and boom, it becomes the new method of transaction. Many may not see it as this now but in the end, it will surely happen. Crypto is sure the answer.

The number of years of its existence and the adding participants around the globe prove for that theory but more importantly how cryptocurrency helps and changes ourselves aside from making a living from its also contribute on how to make people's life more easier.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 15, 2018, 06:15:45 PM
The description that you convey is correct. Cryptocurrency has clearly proven to us all about its success, to this day. Along with the times and technological advances, Blockchain will be a dream for the future. Blockchain can also be utilized as an opportunity because this technology has a safer, transparent, fast, and more efficient nature.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 15, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
Cryptocurrencies will succeed for sure for sure because the technology is reliable and has been tested and trusted that it works however, i think going forward decentralized companies will still be behind those that are centralised because centralised companies have the expertise technology and infrastructure to have decentralized extensions to their businesses unlike decentralized companies that are starting from scratch.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
September 15, 2018, 06:05:39 PM
Yeah sure, crypto currency will surely succeed because the tech is very good, also many top brands are now accepting crypto currency as their payment option, as well there has been millions of investment and counting coming into crypto space
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Blockchain technology in particular has created a lot of interests in the minds of people and the government not some countries. The usefulness of blockchain is what gives value to cryptocurrency. Apart from the money from crypto, for the fact that we have a system that is secured for storing data, then it is a plus. That is why different fields from the different works of life can integrate their works into blockchain technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 15, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
That's not a complete anonymity if we are dealing with centralized exchanges most of them need to do KYC to deal with trading, withdrawal and fiat conversion so it is not entirely anonymous if they knew your identity that holds the wallet that you are using to your transactions you can check every transaction to the blockchain due to its transparency nature, in terms of speed, smart contracts, efficiency and simplicity most of the crypto transcends to that state, what we need is mass adoption, innovation and continuous upgrade.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 15, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Yes of course! can't you see it today or you can simply compare the previous years. The data can tell you that Cryptocurrency is expanding and its already a success but due to Uncertainty and unnecessary intervention from the Governments around the globe in quest to regulate the industry the "Intent of Decentralization" was slowly fading. But as a whole and the Market achievements is already considered as Success. (it just my opinion and i'm not and expert)
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
It is true that crypto can be used transactions anonymously and at unexpected speeds. Crypto has been successful in its purpose and this is proof that crypto has advantages that we cannot guess.
All who plunge into the world of crypto and are able to benefit so that this is a good act of crypto development.
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 12:58:48 PM
Yes of course cryptocurrency will succeed and cryptocurrency proved this in past.and all cryptocurrency will down right now and it is going to be successful like before.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 15, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
Do you really think that cryptocurrency has not been a success yet? You might be blind then. Take a look at the capitalization! Isn't it the perfect proof that the blockchain is about to rock this world?))
Activity: 121
September 15, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
Crypto currency is succeed in present time and will succed also.at past peoplt don't understand the value of cryto worl and currency but now they will understand it.and they use crypto currency more than before.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

they already succeeded. If you check the scale of some cryptocurrencies, it's not a joke anymore. Many companies apply blockcain in their businesses, which just supports my claims

Crypto did succeed and became one of the most reliable and profitable businesses. Many people have proven success in the crypto world, so this will be a form of good appreciation for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
September 15, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies will stay here for ages, they already succeded right because nobody can arbitrarily stop transactions. At worst governments/adversary parties can try to use the force to stop people using it, but even if just 2 persons will still transact with cryptos then nobody can block the exchange of value between the 2.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 15, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

they already succeeded. If you check the scale of some cryptocurrencies, it's not a joke anymore. Many companies apply blockcain in their businesses, which just supports my claims
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Even the market is not so good today, I think that cryptocurrency already proved it succession. Since if the cryptocurrency did not succeed maybe we are not here now. I see that cryptocurrency is will be more success in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 15, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
I think cryptocurrencies have every chance to take their place under the sun. But it won't be more than 2-5% of all crypto-startups that we are seeing now. It would be nice to have the skills of clairvoyance and make a successful investment for future.
Activity: 15
September 15, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

It's true and I'm very sure in the nearest future, cryptocurrency will be stronger than expected.
I also see the case for cryptocurrency for the long-term future, will be more powerful and great influence because it is inevitably the progress of the internet and the technology involved in it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
cryptocurrency has already succeeded, and despite the fact that the market now does not please us, cryptocurrency will always prevail.
At present, the market is not pleasant for us, but this is normal. be patient and believe that crypto will rise and rise from its downturn.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

It's true and I'm very sure in the nearest future, cryptocurrency will be stronger than expected.
Pages:
Jump to: