Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 27. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 19, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
Cryptocurrencies are much more technologically advanced than existing payment platforms and provide users with lots of benefits , but they need some time to solve issues with the law . When this will be done , cryptocurrencies will densely integrate into our lives , so I have no doubt they can succeed in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 19, 2018, 06:28:22 PM
yeah sure crypto currency will surely succeed, the blockchain idea is a technology the world cannot shy away from, the technology behind the crypto currency will make it to succeed, maybe not now but later in the future.
Activity: 238
September 19, 2018, 05:59:58 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
With 10 years of existence of bitcoin I think this is a proof that blockchain can succeed if given a chance by the government to be implemented. The problem I see is the volatility and manipulation of price which is not a healthy if not stable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
September 19, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies are currency of the future controlled by blockchain technology crypto cannot just fold up over night because the investors, holders of many crypto believe strongly in the idea of blockchain and that of crypto at large. And the demands is always going higher.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 05:44:21 PM
The cryptocurrency Industry is one that has tremendous prospects that could greatly change the face of how everything is done. However be that as it may, there are some unscrupulous elements that have sort after this technology simply for evil intentions and have made the industry to be saturated with negative and distasteful vibes. The cryptocurrency industry needs a total cleansing in form of regulations and policing to ensure it fulfills its true potentials, only then can it be massively impactful, adoptable and accepted on a more wider scale.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 19, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

in my opinion crypto is the technology of the future, it will be used by the world to transact, so crypto is a digital currency that is useful for the world
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 05:16:09 PM
You are totally right! Cryptocurrency obviously will succeed but not in its todays form. To reach success it should be more user-friendly than the traditional services. The man who will solve this will become a king of the world.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 19, 2018, 03:32:19 PM
It is likely that Crypto can replace paper currency and all countries use it in terms of buying and selling and if Crypto is like that it can be ascertained that the future of crypt will last a long time but if Crypto is just an investment tool then for the future I cannot guarantee it will last long especially if every country always forbids Crypto, of course Crypto's future cannot be explained.
Activity: 98
September 19, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
Many chase the crypto currency in the hope of gaining easy profits but forget about the very essence of the block and its decisions. first of all the future behind the block, and coins ancillary material
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
Crypto-currencies have great potential and the answer to your question in simple terms is that they will

Definitely it has good potential and see how it has grown in the past few years. this is a wonderful technology which has a tremendous future. Blockchain will be the safest one in future we need to trust crypto as a real coin and it already become popular across the globe and now this has become a hot topic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
Crypto-currencies have great potential and the answer to your question in simple terms is that they will
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 19, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Almost 100%, unless something really drastic happens in the world there is not going to be a way to stop cryptocurrencies, the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies assure that governments cannot destroy them very easily and when you add the huge utility that bitcoin and all the other tokens are going to have in the future you have the perfect recipe for success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
I personally dont like the term cryptocurrency, because it is really a new asset class, currencies is only a part of it (the most popular so far)
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
September 17, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will be successful, even if the market is unstable now, but I think this is normal, and all financial markets will have such a transition period!

yes you right,
for this situation coin with bad reputation, bad development, and also bat community will falling down,
and good coin will rise up,
and finally in future will only good coin, and good future for cryptocurrency will adopt in real life.
September 17, 2018, 03:47:11 AM
indeed blockchain technology in crypto allows its users to be safer, and also the very high security of this technology makes its users also feel safe and calm. and maybe now crypto has been successful and now it is only experiencing difficult times, maybe in the future crypto will be more successful than now.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 17, 2018, 03:44:38 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will be successful, even if the market is unstable now, but I think this is normal, and all financial markets will have such a transition period!
Activity: 1764
September 17, 2018, 03:43:52 AM
Can kryptocurrency succeed ... I think that I feel very capable ... It only takes time to get there ... With some systems that need to be fixed for the future cryptocurrency will get its success ... Today I feel the most cryptocurrency is if its future .. At this time all eyes pay attention to cryptocurrency and the world of blockchain ..
September 17, 2018, 03:38:45 AM
The technology on which the crypto currency is based is revolutionary. It can affect many areas of human life, both positively and negatively, so it must be well studied.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
No doubt, with the ever-growing blockchain technology, crypto will soon replace paper money and become the world's leading electronic payment.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
If crypto wants to grow dramatically in the future, it will require government sponsorship. Otherwise it is difficult to develop because it is not in the law
Pages:
Jump to: