Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 33. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:03:25 AM
Adoption and everyday use is key, we don;t help ourselves when most of us trade it and a lot do not use. I use digibyte a lot for payments, its fast and cheap, use some others for specific things

I have come to actually like listening to John Mcafree talk about adoption, on this he talks some sense I think

When we think about the adoption so far , its very low, the market cap is 1/5 of say Apple or 2x of Adobe , yep , Adobe !!

We need some protects that actually have real in use token for mass adoption quick to get crypto in the hand sof the public.

What will they be ?

I think areas that might work, gaming, social media and rewards, token rebates on purchases, health 'vouchers'

We can all build some great tech but it need to be real man on street use cases to grow it

What projects do I like at the moment that might help ?

https://shareinternetdata.io/

https://www.virtualrehab.co/

https://gamblove.com/

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
Well, if you talk about success in every field, do not be sure, but to succeed in the investment market and succeed in other areas, the crypto will be ok.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
A trustless, borderless,and cheaper payment system will always succeed as against a failing centralized sytstem with huge fees and too much restrictions
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
September 15, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
At present, it can be said that crypto has succeeded in influencing people to be able to plunge in and trade in the crypto market. In the world of crypto is able to be an impetus for the future and succeed in providing a reasonable price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:46:53 AM
In general, crypt has great chances to overcome all difficulties. Moreover, now there are quite a lot of promising coins.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:44:57 AM
Cryptosystem has been a success for some years now, and still is. There has been lots of merits and impacts in the lives of mankind. Cryptocurrencies have affected mankind in any way and even with this fall,lots are depressed. Crypto will gain higher heights,will be more successful.
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 05:43:13 AM
Well I must say that the cryptocurrency world has proven itself and it has even started to spread out gradually increase in all aspect I think cryptocurrency is very strong and it will last and succeed greatly
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
the cryptocurrency world provides many advantages. as we know that investing in cryptocurrency is a profitable thing. With the support of sophisticated technology, the cryptocurrency world is growing and safe. we know that nowadays many people are interested in joining it, and I think it's good for the development of blockchain technology and also the world of cryptocurrency.

Yes this was a wonderful technology for the new generation, everyone think for the second investment after working. I feel this is really better if you want to invest and need profit. Smart work helps you to earn more here. All you need here is patience and you want to act according to the market situation. This will become a mega success in upcoming years for sure.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 05:39:31 AM
Yeah sure, crypto currency will succeed with the kind of investment coming into crypto currency and the number of top tech giants joining the space on a daily basis and different Government of the world backing crypto currency then cryptos will surely succeed
Activity: 202
September 15, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
the cryptocurrency world provides many advantages. as we know that investing in cryptocurrency is a profitable thing. With the support of sophisticated technology, the cryptocurrency world is growing and safe. we know that nowadays many people are interested in joining it, and I think it's good for the development of blockchain technology and also the world of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 15, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has already succeeded in performing in a way that was expected of it. which is as a decentralized global payment system without any restrictions or censorship for those who use it.

don't be disheartened just because you keep seeing a lot of useless altcoins that are getting pumped and dumped every day without any purpose. they are merely the side product of a successful project.
Activity: 14
September 15, 2018, 04:46:59 AM
Definitely yes,, crypto is taking over all sectors now...
Activity: 191
September 15, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
If crypto becomes close to human life then this is unlikely to happen, so I think the market will hardly be able to recover, but we keep patience and wait for opportunities. will come to us
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
September 14, 2018, 07:32:49 PM
The real value if cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology is not in what the market value or the total market cap is. The real value is in its adoption and how it is been used in thw read world by companies, individuals and businesses.
I think we are already approaching this adoption and although there would not beuch to be done if the regulations ate not in favor of cryptocurrencies, there is no reason to be skeptical.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 14, 2018, 07:30:20 PM
Blockchain has been into the real world and there are companies and industries that already adopted it.

Adoptions are coming.

Have you read this? Antonopoulos: Crypto Success Is not Measured by Price, but by Adoption.
Activity: 137
September 14, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
I believe that in the future cryptocurrency will become more and more popular but also from the States will be imposed restrictions because they do not like the anonymity of cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 14, 2018, 07:04:15 PM
of course, because cryptocurrency is a digital currency that will succeed in the future because it has a very good function.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
September 14, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
We need time to have better confidence in this new world of crypto. Also it will probably come with more regulations, even if it is in contradiction with some projects, but without this trust could not fully come from people who dont know the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 14, 2018, 06:48:43 PM
Crypto can succeed only if the regulation process, scaling process and adoption really takes place because these are the main concern about the crypto and the government want some piece of it that's why they are fighting to conquer it if they can not gain any tax dues and that's why they call it illegal because of some non-government compliance.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
September 14, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
indeed, this is true, but we have to see from the other side, there are many obstacles to this crypto, one of which is a regulation that does not yet exist from government agencies, and there are some people who see the negative side of this crypto.

Yeah, Regulation is the major hurdle in the path of crypto and also many scared to adopt it due to hig up and down. Majority crypto used like as an investment more instead of solving real problems more. But with the time all the things are changing. Like investors not dumps like in the old days. And also projects with not much innovative ideas gets to failed. It's just beginning of crypto hope to see at good level in the coming years.  Cheesy

Yes definitely, you are right. However I think regulations are going to be a welcomed addition to this space because a lot of criminal activities ate going on in the crypto space which i think needs to be curbed. The ICO scams  for example ate too rampant in our time and also different kinds of market manipulation which may qualify as irregularities in a regulated system.
Regulations will only be a thing to stand against if it goes against the core values of the Blockchain which ate privacy and anonymity.
Pages:
Jump to: