Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 32. (Read 3199 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 15, 2018, 08:00:51 AM
I believe that blockchain technology is our future. We are still at the very beginning of the development of this industry.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2018, 07:56:06 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

to tell you the truth, you have written the necessary explanation in a clear language. thank you. all the projects that benefit from social benefits in this market should be examined by public institutions. support must be provided to society. because we have a technology that presents the future with more livable conditions, it's called blockchain technology.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
I think that the chances from cryptocurrency to succeed are quiet big. I really thik that in a vieuw years the conquer the world.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 07:49:58 AM
You are absolutely right, once the crypto currency has solved the problem of transaction speed and efficiency, the crypt will move forward as a financial mechanism!
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
September 15, 2018, 07:39:04 AM
No point asking again if it will succeed or not, as you have given a huge number of reasons why it will definitely succeed. Things are developing fast and the crypto space is definitely curbing issues with payment that we have always had with banks, a currency where there is no control and decentralized. The future is bright for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:25:33 AM
I think so. Maybe cryptocurrency will give us surprises again. Even though the market now is currently down I am sure that will recover and give us profit again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 117
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 15, 2018, 07:24:42 AM
The beginninf is hard we must face it, but I very optimistic about the tech behind of all crypto blockchain will be here and it will disrupt any other database businesses, Crypto will be th future of our currency. It takes time but It is usuable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
September 15, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
Cryptocurrency do not fully be successful if it isnt used worldwide and global use of it can fully innovate our own lives.

I don't say that it wont be successful if its not known on the whole world, what i'm trying to say is people need more education and proper

knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 15, 2018, 07:19:28 AM
We already suceed in bringing the attention of the people to cryptocurrency, and we are in the process of sustaining that success it's only a matter of time we will have a massive adoption so many people and organizations are working to make this a realization we are all in this because everybody here are going to benefit
Activity: 350
September 15, 2018, 07:12:06 AM
Cryptocurrency has a bright future. Some of them have solid technology that can be used in the future. As long as there people who believes and continue to support crypro, it will be successful.
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 07:10:04 AM
For the future, you can not experience crypto currency - it will be successful. Just see what a big spread now is receiving electronic money, they are being introduced into all spheres of society's life and soon all people will know about crypto.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 06:22:26 AM
In the past crypto currency sucseeded  and it is not possible to gain more success in the future, just continue doing what you've started and soon it will be a great compliment for everybody.
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 06:20:31 AM
In my views, cryptocurrencies such as btc and eth had already succeeded in the market as payment system and as a currency investment. Most of the crypto users were already experiencing the comfort in using this cryptocurrency as payment for their bills where there are existing exchange that accepts btc and eth.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 15, 2018, 06:19:02 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

We can say that crypto currencies are in their way to success but cannot reach the peak point due to various kinds of barriers it is facing. Most of the government hates bitcoin and other crypto currencies. They are trying to keep domination over them by imposing various kinds of useless regulation. As a result the development of crypto currencies are being hampered. The potential of crypto currencies are being buried due to reasons  starting from government hatred to spreading of FUDs.
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
Yes obviously cryptocurrency world can succeed in fact it has gain success so far and it will even get better in future
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
I think this is possible because it will replace the current paper money. Cryto is a success of 4.0 technology. I like the technology of the Buddy project, I think this is a project that will succeed in the future.
Activity: 115
September 15, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
Yes, of course, I also think if cryptocurrency will succeed and will be very popular in the future because seeing from various aspects, cryptocurrency is very safe and easy to use.
I think modern society is a simple society and does not want to bother, so this is the answer to the future, everyone will prefer cryptocurrency because of that.
I think now it also works because almost the entire world knows cryptocurrency and becomes a hot chat in the community and government.
Activity: 159
September 15, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

At present, countries all over the world are developing blockchain technology. This is a great discovery, and the whole world is crazy. But this is not a cryptocurrency, and the promotion and use of blockchains is already determinable. As for whether crypto can successfully replace cash, I think this is very difficult, but there are still opportunities.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 06:06:49 AM
It's true that cryptocurrency is still not serving the real purpose although lots of people using it as an investment purpose. We can only say cryptocurrency as successful only if people use cryptocurrency as daily currency like USD, EURO, Rupee or others.
As long as the transparency between people will not be stopped, I don't think govt. will allow it, If you know what I meant.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 06:04:20 AM
I believe in growth rather than failure, Crypto is really attractive to buy and invest in the moment! Every investment needs careful consideration!
Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: