Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 10. (Read 11617 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
if bitcoin can touch its highest price this year, ethereum will also touch its highest price, but for the time I can't predict for sure

2k would be nice for ETH
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 10:56:42 AM
if seen from the ethereum chart and upcoming events, there will be an 80% chance that ATH will occur again, Ethereum Futures and Ethereum Hardfork will run probably Q4 2018 or Q1 in 2019 later, we just hold and buy ETH
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
October 19, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
Sure,Ethereum can make new ATH/ break highest record.
But we don't know when eth hit the highest price record again,maybe 1-5 years later or maybe faster
Ethereum have bright future,With second rank on coinmarketcap
Ethereum have big potential,long term project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
October 19, 2018, 06:01:11 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
if bitcoin can touch its highest price this year, ethereum will also touch its highest price, but for the time I can't predict for sure
absolutely right, therefore the high ethereum increase depends on the increase in bitcoin that will be experienced as well. like last year bitcoin reached exorbitant prices then ethereum will also experience like bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 19, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
I think it's possible because Ethereum is a very strong idea which is fully operational and it will be improved portacot in the near future. The coin is in second place in terms of capitalization !
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 19, 2018, 02:03:01 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:44:20 AM
Yes, ETH can break it's previous ATH. But it may take some time , say another 1-2 years. It's a best time to buy and stash the ETH. ETH is still backbone for dapps and it's the most asked default ecosystem for most of the ICO.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 18, 2018, 11:28:23 PM
Yes, you are right there is a huge possibility for ETH to cross the previous value. Slowly the bitcoin price is recovering and we have to wait until ETH will cross its previous. We need little more patient until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
October 18, 2018, 11:25:47 PM
Perhaps this is really a huge challenge for ETH at this point. The confidence of investors is shaken with the effects that the new altcoin created. Only a few projects show their responsibility and dedication. They deserve it but can not make up for the rest. At the same time, the trend of the market is declining and bleeding all pennies. I think it would take a long time for ETH to revive the belief of the community.
Activity: 397
October 18, 2018, 11:08:19 PM
Bro. Ups and down is the main characteristics of cryptocurrencies so don't get panicked. In january ETH was $1340 but now is only $200. But really i strongly believe that ETH has potential ability to reach new value within February'2019. So guys let's see what will be happened.   
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 09:53:16 PM
I really agree, because eth will increase this year, we just need to be patient waiting for him.
seeing at the end of last year, eth prices were quite high, so many investors wanted to own it
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
of course it will breakt its ath, but when?

i supoose in 2020. early 2020.
Activity: 146
October 17, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
if time cannot be determined, in crypto there is nothing that is not possible to reach the highest score, even in a few minutes the price can soar.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
October 17, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

If bitcoin would be doing good in the next few months or years for that matter then ethereum and other coins as well would be doing good. We know that bitcoin is somehow the benchmark when it comes to the prices and whatever it does, other coins follow suit that's why when it would be doing good, there is a possibility that ethereum would be doing good as well and the possibility for it to reach a new all time high along with the new all time high of bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
Yes sir. It will since no one is asleep on ethereum. The market being unpredictable as anything could happen wont allow me to say this day or that day ethereum will reach another all time high. It is just a matter of time.
Let's hope that this can happen because everyone is investing a lot in ETH and the potential of ETH will definitely develop well in the future. I believe prices will rise again and people should have confidence in it. I would personally invest if people were optimistic about this investment
copper member
Activity: 238
October 17, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
it can break its all time high , it will probably surpase it to be honest , it just a matter of when as of now we are not out of the woods yet the bear market is killing more and more coins haha , and this bear market is also good if you are looking to calibrate or re a range your portfolio since everything is cheaper than the previous high january
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 17, 2018, 06:58:42 AM
I think it could be because eth is also a coin called a future coin , but for now the price of other ETH and coins depends on the current market conditions
so ETH break its highest record again need a long process and time
Breaking records can always be possible, the only that bothers us is the time it will require before it happens. Though ETH is always been useful it needs more adoption to pump again,maybe in future.
Yes, it takes time to achieve a much higher price value. In a calculation that Etherum is one coin that does have a very good future prospect. Therefore, a support from all of us will be able to increase public confidence in the ETherum.

If we want to see Etherum's price on a positive path then we have to increase transactions using Etherum.
That is one way to make Etherum stronger and more stable in the world digital currency market.
Activity: 167
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
October 17, 2018, 06:18:03 AM
Yes sir. It will since no one is asleep on ethereum. The market being unpredictable as anything could happen wont allow me to say this day or that day ethereum will reach another all time high. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

yes it can, dont know when, dont know how high it can goes.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
Eth can break its record most probably in next bull market buying and holding eth now is the most rewarding profits we can expect from second largest crypto currency eth
Pages:
Jump to: