Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 8. (Read 11617 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
Ethereum is the most potential cryptocurrency. Verily possible that Anything may happen with it and that's why it is really difficult to predict when it will hit all-time high or above that. Well there is a proverb that "History repeats itself''& I believe so.

When I knew ETH rose from $ 20 to $ 40 in the first months of 2017, I never expected ETH to exceed $ 1000. But everything has happened, and the market is growing. From there, I think that ETH can go back and pass the $ 1000 mark
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Definitely ETH will be reached highest record as like as in the last year market. But we are just participated only as a predictors from express via own opinion. But market never green/red by following our those predictions. Hopefully ETH will be up 2000$ in 2019.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Ethereum is the most potential cryptocurrency. Verily possible that Anything may happen with it and that's why it is really difficult to predict when it will hit all-time high or above that. Well there is a proverb that "History repeats itself''& I believe so.

I think it will take some time but it can get closer to BTC. Just don't think it can surpass BTC
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
The fact is that the history of Bitcoin will not be repeated with ethereum. In any case, we learn that the erc20 platform unites most of the cryptocurrency and has the greatest prospect in the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
Activity: 293
October 31, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
My beliefs for ETH have never been reduced by my absolute belief in it. Today is Bitcoin's 10th anniversary, but ETH has fallen to $ 197. But i suspect this may be rising prices in the next few days and it will break its own record.
Activity: 266
October 31, 2018, 11:52:17 AM
Not sure about it, but still have a chance that ethereum touch the highest price and over, but imagine how long time will take it? So much time
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 31, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
Anything is possible in cryptocurrency market. Last year, nobody expected the price to spike too high, which lead most top altcoin to have their new ATH. So, I guess a few years from now, Ethereum can still break it's recent ATH. We just have to be patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
October 31, 2018, 11:30:36 AM
We cant estimate how much time it will take but yes eth and bitcoin will break their highest price record, ethereum team and Vitalik working hard you can follow them they are updating everytime so they will take reward this hardworking.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 01:18:53 PM
why not? I am inclined to believe that ETH will reach a new high around spring 2019. maybe it will be sooner. will see
Activity: 406
October 30, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
Well for me eventhough we see the drastically falling down value of ethereum , there still a chance we see ethereum become alive again. If what I remember is right , the all time high value of ethereum is around $1200 , too far from what the value ethereum now.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 30, 2018, 11:22:18 AM
Possibly yes , only if ethereum can join or keep the pace the time thw cryptoworld and market recovers. Ethereum wallet is still operating and manage to survive eventhough its value goes down bigtime. Hopefully I can see ethereum fully alive again.
Activity: 602
October 30, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
eth has been down almost 90% since ATH https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 10:59:37 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
I dont see any opportunity for ETH to break 1400$. But now it is very likely that ETH will break the 160$ price level and fall lower if the market continues to fall. In the past time, ETH prices could not go up too high and it was always dumped and now it's falling under 200$ again

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 29, 2018, 11:24:24 PM
it seems that for this year it will be very difficult for ethereum to experience the highest rocket as at the end of last year, because now the market conditions are still difficult to experience a rapid increase compared to last year
Yeah the picture is on the change in bitcoin prices, while bitcoin market is still also experiencing difficult conditions, so for the near term I don't think ETH prices can rise high especially break records, we need new atmosphere and conditions and maybe it starts in the new year
Activity: 18
October 29, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
Not likely, last time was one time phenom. The spike was triggered by multiple factors. And it didn't last long. For sure, the ETH will go up again. Highly unlikely be able to set the record again!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 29, 2018, 10:10:41 PM
None of is would know until it happens, forecast and speculation site shows that Ethereum is still a bad investment and i has been like this for more than a quarter now, in tye next couple of days we should see some relevant movement that can help use predict the outcome.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
October 29, 2018, 08:59:39 PM
Of course ETH can break it's own ATH but no one exactly knows when. All are just prediction but for me ETH will break it if btc breaks also it's own ATH. If you will base it in the previous. Maybe after halving, more or less than a year before it breaks out. If btc make a move going up, pretty sure altcoin will follow as usual.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 29, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
Agree that ETH will go up to new highs with Bitcoin and overall market. Most coins will do the same. All we need is the next big market rise to start.
Activity: 51
October 29, 2018, 12:39:57 PM
I don't think that there will be a rapid growth. The price will keeped to restraid and fluctuate at the current level. So it happens with any innovation product. For example, computers, the Internet, electronic payment systems, iPhones. At first, rapid growth, then decline, and then stabilization of interest and prices.

But if BTC moons than ETH moons with it
Pages:
Jump to: