Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 9. (Read 11617 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 28, 2018, 06:30:49 PM
I don't think that there will be a rapid growth. The price will keeped to restraid and fluctuate at the current level. So it happens with any innovation product. For example, computers, the Internet, electronic payment systems, iPhones. At first, rapid growth, then decline, and then stabilization of interest and prices.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

I don't  think so because right now it's price is less thanthan $300 so it really needs a huge boost and support in order to reach its peak price but there's a possibility though. 
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Based on its situation at this moment, it seems to be not possible for this year but it doesn't mean that ethereum will never again be at its peak.But since we are only two months away before this year end, hope of recovery is getting smaller on each day passing by. So maybe it would be better to wait and be patient until its market value starts to rise and maybe at that moment, it will again go skyrocket.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 04:53:41 PM
it seems that for this year it will be very difficult for ethereum to experience the highest rocket as at the end of last year, because now the market conditions are still difficult to experience a rapid increase compared to last year
In this situation, a good result by the end of the year would be at least 2 times growth. This could be considered a big victory and a good ending to this season. But this development has not yet drawn.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
it seems that for this year it will be very difficult for ethereum to experience the highest rocket as at the end of last year, because now the market conditions are still difficult to experience a rapid increase compared to last year
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 02:05:12 PM
Obviously it can. As a powerful and well known currency, eth has ability to break its own price again. Ethereum has much potential and it is more popular now. All over the world, people are joining through eth. They know how to be benefited by investing on eth.
in any case, when Cosmopolitan testing will end with good results and scaling the block of the ethereum block will bring good results for the platform and for users. In any case, the investor will appreciate this and capitalization of the ethereum should increase. Perhaps even several times.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 28, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
Obviously it can. As a powerful and well known currency, eth has ability to break its own price again. Ethereum has much potential and it is more popular now. All over the world, people are joining through eth. They know how to be benefited by investing on eth.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 26, 2018, 12:09:25 AM
of course it will breakt its ath again but not in short term ethereum ath is 1500 dollars. now 200 dollars. it must make 8x. in this market condition it is really hard in 1 year.
No one knows exactly when ETH will recover, but if you have the patience to continue holding them, they will give you high returns in 2019, it can be said that 2019 will be the year of electronic money. Do not dream much at the end of 2018, the market will hardly grow as many people predict.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
I have strong faith in ETH, which it will cross the value of previous high but we need little more patient about it. We don't know how long it is going to take but with the potential has it will surely cross the value of previous high.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 25, 2018, 11:51:23 PM
i do believe that eth can break its highest record which is $1200 in the future but not this year, but i am positive that eth is still on its early stage and has a lot of potential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 07:34:19 AM
of course it will breakt its ath again but not in short term ethereum ath is 1500 dollars. now 200 dollars. it must make 8x. in this market condition it is really hard in 1 year.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 07:19:21 AM
if you ask then the answer yeah eth will break his ath but not this year
not so fast sir what up instantly will down instantly too
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
October 20, 2018, 01:27:41 AM
I think that ETH in the future will be able to grow again, but I am afraid of such indicators as they were in the past, it will not reach. Although, it would be nice if I made a mistake, and he grew up.
There is no impossibility in the fact that ETH could rise high again and this fact is backed by the advanced technology that was able to win a big race in a course of three years from 2015 till 2017. Even now it is believed that a revival of the market will possibly revitalize the market for ETH as well and the concept of investment during the down prices is already helping the technology sustain the down market.
Activity: 244
October 19, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
I don't think so ethereum will again break its ATH price as ethereum performed very poor this year due to its slower development to solve the problems of scalability. Other competitors of ethereum blockchain already have faster transaction as compare to ethereum blockchain such as NEO, EOS and now Zilliqa is coming up with their mainnet and they have solid solution to tackle scalability issues. If ethereum devs does not at fast they are giving chance to competitors and this competitors will take advantage and take out shares of ethereum in future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
Many people wait for ATH for ETH. But I'm sure it will not happen at the closest time. And Jan '19 is unreachable also. Why? I think today ETH is on the breakpoint. ICO stage is near to ending. And this part of crypto industry needs to transform. STO is one of the ways to change this state. But it needs to make so much.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
Yes it can but it's really hard to tell when. Everything is possible in crypto market so I won't be even surprised when it happen. I will be surprised if it won't happen.

I believe everything is possible but eth price is highly connected with the entire crypto market state and the adaptation in everyday life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

its possible, but i dont know about time, i hope this will in JAN, but its will not easy work.
we all are w8ing for new pumps. and we all want grows,
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 02:16:02 PM
I personally don't wait any ATH from ETH in the mid-term. Ecosystem has too many problems that must be fixed before any new expansion. And earlier ETH grew with ICO wave. But whta today? STO and other idea? I'm sure it will not so wide application as ICO

Yes it can but it's really hard to tell when. Everything is possible in crypto market so I won't be even surprised when it happen. I will be surprised if it won't happen.
I think that there are many prerequisites for active growth of ethereum. I would not be surprised if in 2019 we will see another maximum of prices for ethereum. And this is all thanks to Cosmopolitan and the scaling of the block chain.

Sorry, man, it names Constantinople
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 19, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
I think that there are many prerequisites for active growth of ethereum. I would not be surprised if in 2019 we will see another maximum of prices for ethereum. And this is all thanks to Cosmopolitan and the scaling of the block chain.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 11:34:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: