Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 2. (Read 11617 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
ETH can break its highest record record ? Yes it can. There is all the possibility of that happening because ETH is still developing and numerous updates are being implemented to its network. It could take some time for ETH to reach such price again, but It is within reach.
Exactly, because mostly all coins and newly generated coin are ethereum based and it is already proven that ethereum has a reach highest peak on its track last 2017 and even more higher value on the coming future.
Ethereum has its own platform and the same is being used as the base by more and more projects. This makes the ethereum network more stronger than other altcoins moving over their own blockchain platform.

Ethereum has reached close to $1500 in the peak days of 2017, further it experienced a massive downfall that none expected to take place over the days reaching low to $100. Now once again it keeps progressing and now it is close to $300. Hope we can expect the price to reach $2000+ when bitcoin touch its peak during the days of halving.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
ETH can break its highest record record ? Yes it can. There is all the possibility of that happening because ETH is still developing and numerous updates are being implemented to its network. It could take some time for ETH to reach such price again, but It is within reach.
Exactly, because mostly all coins and newly generated coin are ethereum based and it is already proven that ethereum has a reach highest peak on its track last 2017 and even more higher value on the coming future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
If you mean $1,400/1,500 which is the peak of ETH

I would say yes but it takes quite some time tho
When market actually got matured and cools off, the price gain follows much on the development and adoption
When more people uses it, definitely the blockchain will worth something
Hence push the price of the token
When ethereum developers made their announcements regarding new updates, they voiced very interesting figures for the price of ethereum and at the same time numbers even above $ 1,500 were mentioned.  Although I really understand that, for such growth of etherium, I need only an improvement in the investment climate, but also a real informational PR campaign in order to attract the attention of not only ethereum, but also to the entire cryptocurrency market of new users.  It will take a lot of time.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
If you mean $1,400/1,500 which is the peak of ETH

I would say yes but it takes quite some time tho
When market actually got matured and cools off, the price gain follows much on the development and adoption
When more people uses it, definitely the blockchain will worth something
Hence push the price of the token
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
In cryptocurrencies pricing everything is possible and we have to expect more positive pricing this time than every other year as cryptocurrencies are gaining ground and popularity now than before. Ethereum is now below $300 and I expect more push that will see ethereum to break $570 support area. We may see ethereum break it last year January high by the end of this year
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
Nothing is certain in speculation mate specially in this crypto market when the volatility is the main reason why the market goes up and down.i think ethereum can break the highest value reached about $1,500 in January 2018 but the maximum is unpredictable.ofcourse not as what bitcoin has which $20,000
if ethereum can run from bitcoin. just now when bitcoin goes down and rises ethereum it looks just silent and very little moving. I'm afraid ethereum won't achieve that. or maybe ethereum is preparing his own pump. it will be very good.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Nothing is certain in speculation mate specially in this crypto market when the volatility is the main reason why the market goes up and down.i think ethereum can break the highest value reached about $1,500 in January 2018 but the maximum is unpredictable.ofcourse not as what bitcoin has which $20,000
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

short answer : yes

long answer :  id say yes because etherium is not just n ordinary coin but its a coin that is verry promising . there will always be a demand for eth and one day the value will rise up to the point that itll reach its new all time high  . recently eth is pumping and i think it did already break its past record but its journey does not end there  . lets wait because there is more to come   .
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
I guess we should get used to that, when there is a big pump, the expectation of the people are also increasing, that's why FOMO happens sometimes.
when there is an increase, of course, many people will be attracted to the market. it causes purchasing power to increase. that causes a healthy market growth.
but now ethereum doesn't seem to move much even though bitcoin goes down and rises in large numbers. if like this, the increase in bitcoin at the next pump will not have a positive effect on ethereum growth.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
I know eth can surpass the last ath but when it will going to happen? no one knows.

There's no specific time period but if the market consistently recover and another bull run occur then there's a chance.

For now keep holding, we know altcoins are not doing well but this is not permanent. The market is high volatile therefore it can change in snap.

Not only does no one know,,, it is pointless to ask and answer without any basis for the logic, which is 99% of all predictions.

We all believe the market comes in cycles and it must recover, but I always feel for the past few months people are so unrealistic about how big and how soon it will recover. Let us focus instead on using the tech and improving it. Not just hodling and hoping!

I guess we should get used to that, when there is a big pump, the expectation of the people are also increasing, that's why FOMO happens sometimes.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I know eth can surpass the last ath but when it will going to happen? no one knows.

There's no specific time period but if the market consistently recover and another bull run occur then there's a chance.

For now keep holding, we know altcoins are not doing well but this is not permanent. The market is high volatile therefore it can change in snap.

Not only does no one know,,, it is pointless to ask and answer without any basis for the logic, which is 99% of all predictions.

We all believe the market comes in cycles and it must recover, but I always feel for the past few months people are so unrealistic about how big and how soon it will recover. Let us focus instead on using the tech and improving it. Not just hodling and hoping!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
If we take a look at the market now, ethereum has no significant growth in price. But i still believe that there will be recovered to its best price, but needs more time. 
besides, the current price is so far from ATH that ETH has ever won. I feel that this year the price of ETH might only be close to its ATH price, and in 2020, ETH might be able to reach a new ATH.

I hope the chances of increasing previous ATH is though one, due to the current situation of the market is complete fluctuation which we cannot estimate how long it is going to take. So we should face all upwards and downward until the ETH reaches its ATH again.
Activity: 784
If we take a look at the market now, ethereum has no significant growth in price. But i still believe that ethereum will be recovered to its best price, but needs more time. 
besides, the current price is so far from ATH that ETH has ever won. I feel that this year the price of ETH might only be close to its ATH price, and in 2020, ETH might be able to reach a new ATH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
If we take a look at the market now, ethereum has no significant growth in price. But i still believe that ethereum will be recovered to its best price, but needs more time. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide

We are the same decipherment, I believed in Ethereum that will recover soon once bitcoin too showing the price increased. The possible thing maybe it will break again the price just like overtaking the price of bitcoin too. However, there's a lot of ICO's projects now that base on ERC-2O token base and Ethereum only has that and also having smart contrast.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I am having positive outlook on this matter that regarded eth as highest possible rank, that could break records for the entire cryptocurrency. The recent changes after btc's outmost growth  declined slightly and waited for other coins to develop a much stronger momentum, prior sudden price spikes.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Ethereum is something similar to bitcoin in its growth pattern, it grew from the bottom depending completely over its platform. It further served as a major platform for the widening of the entire cryptocurrency network. If smart contract from ethereum hasn't got developed we couldn't have got such a large scale tokenization of services. Ethereum will surely break its highest record again, but we don't know when it takes place. Following year starting I expect some big growth to take place with ethereum.
Activity: 546
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
We can't forecast how much time we spend for breaking the records in prices as ETH because every coin encountered bull run but I believe there will be a precious time to comeback in order to repeat again.
Possibly yes, as we all know what is the behaviour of crypto by being volatile its value will depends on market movement, the ETH price now is an indication that she can be great again like what she did last 2017. Crypto currency is almost have a lot of surprise that can amaze us anytime, so we will wait for another wave of ETH rising.
Pages:
Jump to: