Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 5. (Read 11617 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 20, 2018, 01:34:48 AM
I think ethereum will break it's previous all time high and surpass it,  how long it will take for that to happen,  nobody knows but we all know ethereum to be one of the few quality altcoin there is!
We are all agree about this, ethereum is the best altcoin for me and I was surprised how it drops to 150 dollar. But when we see green market, etherum will do good moves again like last year and we will earn good money from it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 19, 2018, 03:42:51 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

I don't think we can make a guaranted abiut this prediction. but if I only estimate, I think ETH is capable of returning again as before, but one thing that must be considered, improving the platform and perfecting it with new innovations so that investors can return to believe in using ETH
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
November 19, 2018, 12:56:57 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
I trust most ethereum in this market and any other altcoins cannot give this trust to me so I expect big bull run maybe in 1 years and when we see that, ethereum can be 2500-3000 dollar and this will be new ath for eth.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
I think it can. Using of ethereum growes it up every day. And I think that Ethereum will be a new king of market, so it would to.
If it did recover it’s lost worth, trust me ETH will be on fire. People will start investing in ETH immensely and it will gain a value never imagined before so let’s pray it does recover the lost integrity. The technology has great efficiency and that is why was ranked second to Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 06:43:43 AM
ETH is very good cryptocurrency where it has huge potential in the market due to market fluctuation the price went very low in the market. Don't worry we have to keep faith in ETH in due time the price of ETH will surely increase in the market on time.
I am sure that today there are fewer and fewer people on the market who continue to believe in the positive outcome of events. And all this is confirmed by the continued continuation of the fall of the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 16, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

yes ethereum will break the highest record,, i believe it will happend in the Q3 or Q4 next year my friend

considering that the devteam has already announced many future changes, we can be sure that the price will react accordingly.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

yes ethereum will break the highest record,, i believe it will happend in the Q3 or Q4 next year my friend
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 16, 2018, 02:18:05 PM
Now the question should be put differently, when he again returns to his position, competitors began to overtake him. And I do not think that one ripple is capable of such, and almost no changes have been made since its foundation.
I have no doubt that ethereum will soon again return its second place in terms of capitalization. As soon as the planned improvements are implemented in this coin, ethereum this time will go very far in terms of capitalization from ripple.
As for the price of ethereum, it, like all other cryptocurrencies, while depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 02:00:25 PM
I do not believe ETH can break the price that it has ever reached. Because ETH is very low at the moment and it will be very difficult and time consuming to recover it when ETH is $177.32.
Activity: 434
November 16, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
It seems to me that Ethereum will be able to break its previous price record. but when? this is a question for the entire cryptocurrency market and bulls.
 as soon as the market trend changes,the Ethereum rocket will fly to the moon.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
November 16, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

Of course, it is achievable, but the question is when, and maybe it could some years to happen, because if we based on the market value right now, ETH was an average at 200usd, the highest price was happen more than 1k usd each, and its a long journey for ETH to have it happen, plus factor is that the market condition right now keeps falling.
Well that's true the average ETH value of 200$ has been faced with complicated conditions for months,BTC is still very influential in the ALT market if him drop in value of all ALT including ETH decreases to exchange USD.Product improvement must be developed so that the ETH value increases.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
Yes, of course it is possible. But it is not possible to say when. Because the price of cryptocurrency can increase or decrease anytime. Etherium prices may increase up to 3 months or It may take 6 months. But the price of Etherium will increase. It can be sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 16, 2018, 05:23:02 AM

Of course, it is achievable, but the question is when, and maybe it could some years to happen, because if we based on the market value right now, ETH was an average at 200usd, the highest price was happen more than 1k usd each, and its a long journey for ETH to have it happen, plus factor is that the market condition right now keeps falling.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
November 16, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
This will not happen until half an year later, when there will be planned improvements, based on the recent ethereum conference.  In addition, the ether lacks marketing and advertising, as its developers do not attach any importance to this.
Many platforms pop up that seems better or too good in pr now that makes ETH dump more. But being still on top ETH can always make a way to success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
This will not happen until half an year later, when there will be planned improvements, based on the recent ethereum conference.  In addition, the ether lacks marketing and advertising, as its developers do not attach any importance to this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 02:24:41 AM
I'm sorry but to be honest I doubt about things that says ethereum can break or even back into all time high price level again in short term. in my point of view for a coin that has infinite supply are very hard to take the price into the highest, even if they are going to change their algo from POW to POS I'm still doubt about it.
Activity: 364
November 16, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
Now the question should be put differently, when he again returns to his position, competitors began to overtake him. And I do not think that one ripple is capable of such, and almost no changes have been made since its foundation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 02:16:25 AM
ETH is very good cryptocurrency where it has huge potential in the market due to market fluctuation the price went very low in the market. Don't worry we have to keep faith in ETH in due time the price of ETH will surely increase in the market on time.
Now it seems like many people have started to hesitate to be able to see the price of ethereum can rise. but some still believe that ethereum will recover later
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 16, 2018, 01:23:39 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 12:58:55 AM
I can only hope so. I mean for sure it will happen, but hopefuly soon enough. Since I got involved with crypto, everything just seems to go downhill. While lastyear, I was in the corporateworld and have not been holding a single altcoin, I was watching BTC and ETH going up up and away. I guess, I got in late and in the wrong time, too bad.
Pages:
Jump to: