Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 22. (Read 11638 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

we cannot predict when the ETH will break the highest record again. however we must be sure if the ETH price will rise again later this year. we must not be pessimistic about the current ETH price. because the rise and fall of crypto currencies including ETH has become commonplace in the crypto market.
Yes, the prediction of the future of Ethereum seems slim and we must not be pessimistic about the project due to it current record which is hard for us to predict Ethereum future now but the future of ethereum rest on the move taking by their teams.
The prediction will just be a predict only. I always think positive about it cause ethereum was one of the best cryptocurrency out there that might challenge bitcoin. Ethereum will bounce again and might surpass it old level. When it happen im very happy to hold my ethereum.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
October 05, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
Of course. Eth can reach the highest record again. Even more than last year. Because ethereum is the potential and promosing coin after bitcoin. And we know that when the price bitcoin increase eth will increase too.  And i think it won't take long. Because ethereum has a good system and team and they always develop their project. So it is not difficult to eth rise again.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 05, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

we cannot predict when the ETH will break the highest record again. however we must be sure if the ETH price will rise again later this year. we must not be pessimistic about the current ETH price. because the rise and fall of crypto currencies including ETH has become commonplace in the crypto market.
Yes, the prediction of the future of Ethereum seems slim and we must not be pessimistic about the project due to it current record which is hard for us to predict Ethereum future now but the future of ethereum rest on the move taking by their teams.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

It could be that all of that might happen only when it will happen which is unknown Hopefully that happens again
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 10:06:00 AM
sure, after sharding and in like 2 years at this rate lol
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Yes, Ethereum can break high record again. But I can't tell you exactly when. I believe it will start the bull season by November. And then I think the Ethereum price will be a big rise. Depending on this, perhaps as December, Ethereum will break the highest record.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Now it is time to understand that whole market would not make it, so we need to define coins with the highest possibility of recovery. And ETH is certainly in the list. However, I am not sure about beating the record, but recovery to 300 dollars per coin seems reasonable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 05, 2018, 09:59:24 AM
Yes but we cannot tell when. Cryptomarket is always unpredictable. It can happen tomorrow, next month, next year oe even next 10 years. No one can tell. What we can do is trust and believe in Ethereum. I know that it has the potential to reach $5000 up to $10000 but I just don't know when.

yes we agree with that. but there are methods to find out what will happen even though it is not always certain, we can use technical analysis to monitor and predict ethereum's future. but I am not sure this year there will be a bullrun that will happen.
that's right, we can still analyze and predict what will happen in the future, but all will not happen because the cryptocurrency is always beyond our expectation, and for the end of this year I still hope there will be a bullish.

I think bull run on Bitcoin happens this months and November and a possible correction starting December. Altcoins especially Ethereum will have its time to bounce back big this coming December as Bitcoin bulls gets exhausted.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 05, 2018, 09:54:59 AM
Yes but we cannot tell when. Cryptomarket is always unpredictable. It can happen tomorrow, next month, next year oe even next 10 years. No one can tell. What we can do is trust and believe in Ethereum. I know that it has the potential to reach $5000 up to $10000 but I just don't know when.

yes we agree with that. but there are methods to find out what will happen even though it is not always certain, we can use technical analysis to monitor and predict ethereum's future. but I am not sure this year there will be a bullrun that will happen.
that's right, we can still analyze and predict what will happen in the future, but all will not happen because the cryptocurrency is always beyond our expectation, and for the end of this year I still hope there will be a bullish.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
October 05, 2018, 09:51:20 AM
Well I believe ethereum will still break it's highest record again though it will take some time for that to happen, looking at the ethereum a lot of people are building their project on the network so I believe the platform will still wax stronger in the near future, So for me I think it might not break the highest record this year, but coming years it will do so, especially if ETF will be approved
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 09:50:42 AM
ETH break its highest record again This is inevitable. The only thing that needs to be asked is when it happens. Similarly, the arrival of the bull market is inevitable, but no one knows when it will arrive.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 05, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
October 05, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

hope that everyone who has ethereum is certain. however things that are very unlikely will occur this month, especially until the end of the year. ethereum is currently cheap and this is perfect for you to buy and hold until next year. all possibilities can occur and I believe eth still has great opportunities
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
I'm confident Ethereum will eventually reach a new all time high.  All you have to do is be patient.  If you are waiting for the price to drop further that is not a smart thing to do.  You should buy now because the bottom has already been reached.  I think eth will at least do a 4x back to 1k levels within a calendar year.
ethereum price would not drop below $200 again in my opinion.maybe start in mid october we will see ethereum price could rise gradually to around $300
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
October 05, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
I'm confident Ethereum will eventually reach a new all time high.  All you have to do is be patient.  If you are waiting for the price to drop further that is not a smart thing to do.  You should buy now because the bottom has already been reached.  I think eth will at least do a 4x back to 1k levels within a calendar year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:37:35 AM
I hope that throughout the year we will see how ethereum will grow in price and will be able to upgrade its maximum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 09:34:10 AM
I think no it's not, probably ethereum can break lowest record much earlier than it will go up, look at the market for  last period of time ethereum weaker with each month. I hope Vitalik Buterin will do something or eth will die in future.
i think its hard for ethereum decline and make new low in market.except there are big news that could make ethereum holder panic.maybe if vitalik left ethereum it can be happen.
surely the price is difficult to predict. Sometimes what we think is impossible can happen without our expectations. of course we must always believe that eth will reach a high price again because eth is the second good investment after bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
October 05, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

Activity: 279
October 05, 2018, 09:30:14 AM
WIth the current cryptomarket it could be in the nearest future. ETH is not so strong but it could have as a lowest price and its highest price in the end of the year.
Activity: 1274
October 05, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
in my opinion, Ethereum can break the highest record again. previous experience Ethereum prices will surge again later this year. although indeed at this time ethereum prices dropped drastically on the market. but I am sure the ETH price will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: