Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 25. (Read 11638 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:32:30 PM
I am sure that it will be sooner or later. But it will take some time. I believe in ethereum and I am sure that he will still show himself. This is the best altcoin and I think that soon we will see growth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
I dont think so because its hard for Ethereum grow to 1350$, but i think ethereum will gro to 1000$ on 2020 and i invest my money on ethereum for long term investing and will be patient until the end of 2020, so you have to believe before uou invest on Ethereum or many other coin.
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
I also think that Ethereum has every chance to show us a good price hike. The project is very promising, almost all ICO's use its smart contracts.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
Why does nobody tell about the technological value of Ethereum blockchain? About his mass adoption and usefulness their solutions? Smartcontracts? Tokens that have rare features aka ERC721 and later? Why do all people interested in money only? It's sad  Embarrassed
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 02:25:31 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
I think in 2 years time we will beat the highest, to be honest my favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum, I think it will do much better then BTC in the future and as a matter of fact looking at the graph BTC/ETH, ETH is at lowest levels and I am planning to buy around 0.01930 for a long term period and if looking at a dollar graph, that's around 140 and from that change of trend.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
October 04, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
Ether certainly will rise after Constantinople update. I believe in Vitalik team, they already showed that they can invent competitive technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 02:24:42 PM
I will assume that Eth can break it's ATH once again but the biggest question is WHEN? Crypto market are unpredictable and it's really hard to predict when will it come but as far as I can see, there are still a lot of  ICO who are using ETH platform to do their ICO and if it continues then Eth will be back in track in no time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 04, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum won't only regain its positions, but also surpass them. There is a strong team of developers, not mythical, but real, with public faces. If so, and will be the future of altcoins , it will be ETH in the first place. In my opinion. Bitcoin - in the first .just for me, these are two main assets that have already proved their applicability.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
Now it all depends on bitcoin, or rather in what direction it will go. First, we will see the growth of bitcoin, and only then all the other coins, including Ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 02:16:18 PM
I think ETH still has a large area to grow, for a long time I haven't seen any good news that will help pump of the ETH, But this doesn't mean there will be no news Smiley I see It can be right buying area for me that s why I stock some already.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
Still, I have hope in ETH and I am holding ETH since last six months with the expectation that it will hit around 1500$ to 2000$. But in the past, ETH go beyond the 200$ mark and now really hard to say this year ETH will get back to 500$ or not. Even Ripple market also dominating the ETH. I think next ATH, we will see next year only.  Smiley
By the way I agree about the RIPPLE market, good looking coin.  The Ethereum yet drags on the floor, But still the ripple will not replace the Ethereum.. If the ICO will start to collect fees in Ripley that can replace the Ethereum coin such as the ripple.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
of course why not!!!
there is no reason for ethereum not to return to prices like 2017, this is only a crisis faced by ethereum and here I think if ethereum will reach a high price in 1-4 years
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 02:09:14 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

I think there will be a new record in the next bull period. We can see a price above the current record, but it is a bit difficult to cross over, but I think we will see a lower rate than last year. I think that there will not be a very significant increase in the percentage of value, especially if it is to be calculated over the previous year's record level.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
Ethereum can break its highest record again for sure, but not in the near future in my opinion. The whole crypto market is actually down, and it will need time until the prices start to increase highly again. But I believe that Ethereum is the most promising altcoin nowadays.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 04, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

I really think so, maybe in the next bull-market. The current market cap was too far from how it used to be last year. Just imagine how big the market cap increased last bull-run. Imagine if mass adaptation and if other countries started supporting crypto currency. The current market capitalization may grow multiple times.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:03:54 PM
ETH is the most hottest altcoin in history of the cryptocurrency, so that we can easily  predict that eth will hit again $1500 or $2000.but we can't predict what's the timeline.  But it can very much possible in near future.
Thanks           
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
For ETH to get back to all-time highs, a couple things need to happen first.  First, it needs something actually useful with actual daily users to be built on the platform, however this would speed up the need for some kind of scaling solution.  Very tough task and the main reasons I keep a very small amount of Ethereum
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 04, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
It can. But it will require more time, I think at least a year more to recover and hit it's ATH again. As recently the usage of ETH has been lessened, the price has been decreased. Soon after, there will be new regulation for ICO and way of avoiding scam ICO and more investors will come into the market. The usage of ETH will also increase and the price too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 04, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
Opportunities will always be there for Ethereum and other coins, of course for that time and when they don't know. It's just hope that many people hope to hope will come true. In the current situation that has not been stable and ethereum prices are still around $ 220, I'm sure many people are waiting patiently.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 01:51:41 PM
all things can happen in the crypto world, even if the ETH can penetrate the lowest price first, reaching 1400 $, but if you look at the current market conditions, maybe it still can't happen at the end of this year, it will still take a long time
Pages:
Jump to: