Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 26. (Read 11638 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 04, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
I think it would be possible but not in short term, it might takes 2-3 years to gain into $1500, and right now i think ethereum got so many competitor which is i think it would not be that easy to reach that amount of value. Lets see in 2019 which blockchain is the best and masively use in real businesses.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 04, 2018, 01:43:43 PM
As long as ETH popularity is not lost and more projects is using ERC20 smartcontract it is not impossible to return to it's highest record,maybe we need to wait how many months or years because it is very difficult to predict when it comes back to its previous price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 04, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
this is very possible because basically ethereum is a coin that has a high selling and buying volume that is different from other coins because ethereum very often people buy to use it as a cost and therefore ethereum has a great opportunity to return to the highest price even beyond that
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 01:31:07 PM
It all depends on the developers.If they implement all their plans in time,Ethereum is doomed to success.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 04, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
Sure it can but it will take time
ETH needs to solve scaling problem
I believe that if bitcoin etf will be approved  we will have eth etf next
And huge eth pump
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
It is guaranteed that eth will cross the highest record in future very shortly and don't lose your hope because this is market where ups and downs are compulsory for profit and loss for investors. Rather it is very good time for every investors to invest in the ethereum and it will not come back again. But so many investors already invested their money and now they have not money to invest here and it will rock again.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
The potential of this coin is validly huge. And the record that this cryptocurrency reached last year is not accidental, so I believe that ETH can return to previous heights.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
I think that's a sure thing but not now. If the world accepts electronic money, it will attack 2k fast. Hold hold!
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 01:21:11 PM
I believe the ETH will be pumped to the highest rate, my predictions are around $1500 to $2000 but don't know when that time will be reached maybe every year there will be a surprise

If this happens then I too will be a happiest person. Because the value of coin is drowning daily as I don't believe it will go around $1500 but anything can happen over a night. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 04, 2018, 01:19:58 PM
Still, I have hope in ETH and I am holding ETH since last six months with the expectation that it will hit around 1500$ to 2000$. But in the past, ETH go beyond the 200$ mark and now really hard to say this year ETH will get back to 500$ or not. Even Ripple market also dominating the ETH. I think next ATH, we will see next year only.  Smiley
Activity: 297
October 04, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
Ether was growing from 260 dollars to 1000 about 6-7 months under favorable conditions in 2017, when ICO boom was observed. Accordingly, new growth should take no less than this time.
Activity: 465
October 01, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
ETH is the most valued altcoin in the cryptocurrency market and I believe it can completely recover very strongly and make up new milestones. ETH's management team is doing everything possible to help ETH recover the best.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
I believe the ETH will be pumped to the highest rate, my predictions are around $1500 to $2000 but don't know when that time will be reached maybe every year there will be a surprise
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Considering the usefulness and many users of ethereum platform. I believed that it's possible for ethereum price to surpass its all time high. However no one when it will happen.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
October 01, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

There's a chance but we cannot tell the timeline about it. But I believe it will break it all time record high. Ethereum has been improving on the past few years since its launching. There are some problem occurs with their network but still they can managed to fixed it. I remember the cryptokitties clogged their network and lots of complain arises due to high gas that time but still they were able to over come those problems. Now we just need to wait for the next phase of their project and if its happen ATH last year can be surpass.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 01:09:19 AM
Everyone has their own dream in achieving this or that price. But the current results are encouraging and if this is not another trap, then we are waiting for overcoming the barrier of $ 260.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 12:45:43 AM
It will not be easy for ethereum to regain its former glory. Competition is getting stronger and other coins like ripple are in contention for second place. That's why it is hard to say if ethereum will do it.

If we can break the $240/250 resistance i think we´re going up very strong, let´s hope so!

If we go down $200, God help us!!!  Huh Huh
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 01, 2018, 12:44:34 AM
It will not be easy for ethereum to regain its former glory. Competition is getting stronger and other coins like ripple are in contention for second place. That's why it is hard to say if ethereum will do it.
Everything can happen in cryptocurrencies including ethereum break its highest record, but i don't think Ripple will be competitor of ethereum just due to the capitalization of marketcap Ripple is biggest than ethereum, due to the purpose of Ripple and ethereum is different, ethereum is used for smart contract and decentralize application dapps and Ripple is digital currency especially for the banking businesses ( remittance between banking around the world).
copper member
Activity: 266
October 01, 2018, 12:34:59 AM
Activity: 28
October 01, 2018, 12:20:09 AM
I think that ETH should take a long time to recover its position and value, if not to defeat XRP. I think that in order for ETH to have a boom in all aspects of the cryptocurrency market, it takes two to three months. But this is also the best time for investors to invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: