Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 23. (Read 11638 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
In my opinion this is possible, but it will take a very long time. One year, two years, ten years. To ETH breaking its record we need the market to return.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Yes of course but it is too hard to tell when. But one thing is for sure it will be going up soon. This downtrend is just temporary like what had happened to almost all coins in the market and that is how volatility in cyrptocurrency works. I know that beaking Ethereum's highest peak is like breaking it's let me call it a hundred dollar record break as there are a lot of upgrades and supports towards Ethereum platform so it will be bouncing back again very soon.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
October 05, 2018, 09:20:33 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

I am positive that it will soon break it's highest record but for the time when it's going to happen, I don't think it's going to happen this year or sooner, it's still having a hard time to break the $300 level it is struggling to the point the price drop from time to time.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 05, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
It will take a longer time for ethereum to recover from the current downward trend since Bitcoin which happen to be the number one crypto currency in the world is yet to regain its downward trend from the beginning of this year. But who knows what will happen before end of December this year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
October 05, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Of cource ETH will be able to make it once again! Today is the best day to buy it because price is just pefect. People, who selling ETH to buy XRP are doing some very strange things. XRP will never become vice-BTC becaeuse of its centralized nature.

In my opinion, now is the right time to buy ethereum and I am sure that at the end of the year ethereum prices will reach at least 500% of the current price, nothing is impossible.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
October 05, 2018, 09:12:03 AM
In my case I will try to gather as much as possible - in the end it is a fun hobby either way -> a loot of adrenaline without the fear of breaking an arm or leg  Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
Yes but we cannot tell when. Cryptomarket is always unpredictable. It can happen tomorrow, next month, next year oe even next 10 years. No one can tell. What we can do is trust and believe in Ethereum. I know that it has the potential to reach $5000 up to $10000 but I just don't know when.

A legit group that are out in California, Dubai and Russia which has investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. These group are the largest investment group in crypto -t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 112
October 05, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
Ofcourse there is still some tendency of Ethereum breaking ATH price again but it might not happen any moment. Cryptocurrency cannot just be predicted. So far there are still ICO springing up and have their coins base on Ethereum technology, the price of ethereum will still increase at a later period.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
Of cource ETH will be able to make it once again! Today is the best day to buy it because price is just pefect. People, who selling ETH to buy XRP are doing some very strange things. XRP will never become vice-BTC becaeuse of its centralized nature.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
October 05, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
no one knows that. but I hope ethereum can fly higher than yesterday. I will wait for that work and still believe ethereum will remain the number one SmartContrac Platform. I'm sure it's not just me who thinks so
Activity: 602
October 05, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
Of course, this will be possible, especially very soon, when the trend of Bitcoin will change a lot and very many projects will definitely be able to start their growth seriously and nothing will restrain the market, because there will be everything in the market.
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 08:55:22 AM
You should become a friend of time traveller to get answer for your question. BTC was burried so many times, so I had even already lost count. The same stuff is with ETH. If there will be reliable ICOs, which will use ETH, demand is able drive price even higher.
Activity: 352
October 05, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
We cannot predict the market, Ethereum is the high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap. It is also the second strongest coin after bitcoin. Ethereum has a bright future so it will break its highest record but don't know when it will happen. But sure it will break at the same time we have to wait for that. Now buy Ethereum because it's price is low and hold it till the value boom up.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 07:54:24 AM
I think no it's not, probably ethereum can break lowest record much earlier than it will go up, look at the market for  last period of time ethereum weaker with each month. I hope Vitalik Buterin will do something or eth will die in future.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

I considert such possibility as extremely low. We need to understand that ETH is very market-depended currency, so when thing go bad, there is no way for it to stay stable. In the same time, it is one of the best altcoins I have ever come across.
Activity: 630
October 05, 2018, 07:10:07 AM
I believe it will. Developers will make eth better and faster. And also a lot of token join the ethereum platform everday. I think it will rise again.
Activity: 546
October 05, 2018, 07:03:44 AM
yes, I believe it will happen again because Ethereum is the second highest coin of the cryptocurrency market and it is the payment system of ICO projects, in the future, its price will reach again, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
I believe that Ethereum is the greatest cryptocurrency that is present at the market. Many others try to challenge its superiority but I doubt that they will succeed. I think Ethereum will be number one crypto in the nearest future.
Activity: 310
October 05, 2018, 06:11:56 AM
We all hope so. I regret, I did not buy some more ETH, at the bottom, when the price was around 175 USD per Ethereum. I believe that this coin will bounce back and will achieve new price record. But we need to wait, till the bullish market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
October 05, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
Maybe we can see in the next year that ethereum will break again at the highest price, for now it's impossible to reach again at the highest peak this year so let's see in the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: