Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 27. (Read 11638 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 12:07:34 AM
You should already know the answer that cryptocurrency is unpredictable, and Ethereum is one of the crypto in the list that cannot be predicted. To reach the highest record also requires a process, but sometimes it will decrease faster. Ethereum still and remains in second place currently competing with XRP. I just want to say that even though it is unpredictable, we are obliged to have good and positive expectations!
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
October 01, 2018, 12:03:45 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

Can ETH break the ATH ? --> No one Knowns

How much time will it take ? --> No one can predict.

Thats the simple answer for both of your question. The fact is, crypto currencies including BTC have gotten huge volatility issues and all its volatility is coming from the market movements based on the external and internal news about it. These things can never be controlled and thus they will keep impacting the market in positive or negative direction all the time. If thats the case then surely no one can predict as to when ETH will rise up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
it is certainly possible that ethereum will eventually be reached again his own all time high, but nobody can predict when and if it will happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 11:16:39 PM
see the development of and support for a variety of crypto including ethereum, then surely it will give a good impact. the presence of this naturally ethereum can still be reached high points such as ATH and then even more. but look at the current condition in the market than to run it will certainly long enough and whether it can be realized.
Activity: 938
September 30, 2018, 11:13:55 PM
Ether will definitely bounce back to it's all time high market price, but this will might take some time The bearish cryptocurrency market this year have affected every coin in the market and the highly capitalized coin are the worst hit. Ether should gradually increase from this dip forward!
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 30, 2018, 11:09:55 PM
it is very difficult to penetrate 800 k USD per ETH, but the possibility of reaching the price of 600 USD can occur when the cryptocurrency is really ready to fight in the ETF
I'm still waiting, whether BTC dan ETH will explode at the end of this year or not. Because as we know, the previous year, every Q4 there was always a detonation of BTC and ETH prices
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:04:47 PM
If we look from the current condition, i think it will takes more time for ETH to reach the same price when it hits the peak. Cause today all altcoin are still fluctuated that makes any altcoin getting hard time to rise up significantly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 30, 2018, 10:52:29 PM
in my opinion, this could be the ethereum will again touch the price $600. but of course it still takes time to rise. It could be the year 2019. and I am sure it would even be greater than that number.
Activity: 294
September 30, 2018, 10:46:39 PM
Yes, it could happen but it certainly takes a long time because it is difficult to predict, which is certain we must be sure and believe if ethereum's growth in the future will certainly be even better and more people will invest in ethereum
Activity: 14
September 30, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
Thats quite too far from the reality,ethereum's founder has destroyed ETH's reputation with his stupidity on twitter we got all fucked up.Seems it will be hard for eth to get recovered from the crash,its value keeps getting dump because most of the ETH's users are putting their money to USDT and XRP i suppose.It causes a lot of trouble especially to those ICOs which are still looking for investors because most of the investors are too scared to invest within the bear market.
Activity: 546
September 30, 2018, 10:31:59 PM
ETH can get the best price back, but when it's time, we can only confirm the biggest possibility next year, even if the ETH price can stay above $ 300 next year if prices continue to fall then the ETH will be abandoned and switch to another platform that has great potential , because business competition remains competitive and if we are not strong enough it will go bankrupt.
you are right, in any world business concerns continue to occur and this also applies to eth. if eth doesn't fix the problem, maybe eth will be left behind by projects that use erc20 and switch to other platforms. but still we must be optimistic that eth can overcome this obstacle.
Activity: 512
September 30, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
ETH has to make the promised upgrades first (Sharding) which is postponed to 2020 . Then we can expect to reach ETH ($1389) and much more beyond. It is not questionable that ETH is the most reliable coin next to BTC and the most used platform as well.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 30, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
ETH can get the best price back, but when it's time, we can only confirm the biggest possibility next year, even if the ETH price can stay above $ 300 next year if prices continue to fall then the ETH will be abandoned and switch to another platform that has great potential , because business competition remains competitive and if we are not strong enough it will go bankrupt.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
September 30, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
I think it's possible. But for that to happen the whole cryptocurrency market should turn around and start moving to the top.
Yes.That is really possible.Everything will happen soon.Just be more patient since we really don't know when its definite time to happen.For now,just buy and hold ETH more while the price is still affordable.Soon you will make big profit from ethereum when altcoins start to rise up again their prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 30, 2018, 06:00:38 PM
I think it's possible. But for that to happen the whole cryptocurrency market should turn around and start moving to the top.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 30, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
Yes it can and for other altcoins too but there's just one condition.

That condition depends on how bitcoin will make its rise and the question on how long when its possible to happen? no one can give you exact time when and it also depends to bitcoin. Hope for the best for bitcoin and the altcoins will be influenced by bitcoin's pump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
Virtually everyone knows that ethereum has good potential to go beyond its former ATH, but one thing that is of more concern now is the time. That notwithstanding, i believe the rise is imminent. It is very much likely for it to happen this year, without much delay. Presently, the growth of ethereum seems to be consistent, with little corrections happening at some points.
Activity: 439
September 30, 2018, 05:33:27 PM
Yes, it's bound to happen. This year we are unlikely to wait for this, but perhaps next year will be better. If you have already invested in ethereum, just wait.Read the news, learn more information on the market, it will help to clarify the situation a little and make some predictions about the growth.
Activity: 246
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 05:24:11 PM
I am of the strong opinion that ETH would recover but I don't think it would beat its highest position. I just hope it rises far from what it is currently.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 05:19:01 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
This question to me is not really necessary. We already understand the unpredictable nature of the cryptocurrency market. But the main thing we are quite sure is that the price of ETH will always rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: