Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 4. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 02, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
ETH last all time high was in $1400s so to get back to those prices, crypto market will need to go back to new highs. Hopefully that will happen in winter months.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Not sure if ot will go above $1k. It depends on Bitcoin price. But I'm sure it will rise against BTC because in this pair we are almost as low as we can get. No way we could go deeper. Just my opinion.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 02, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh
Ethereum is the altcoin that I believe most. It has blockchain technology, it brings smart contracts very useful. Many ICO projects use Ethereum as the foundation. This proves that ETH has great potential. The current price of Ethereum has fallen sharply, but I believe this is just a market oscillation. I am sure Ethereum will soon recover and reach the $ 1300 price at the end of this year.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
No doubt I anticipate that ETH will pass $2,000 before the year's over with different alts likewise rising if Btc begin its bull run and i think that now is a good to invest in it
Activity: 560
Ethereum has always a chance to reach $1300. Or we don't know it will reach higher than $1300. This crypto so has so much potential. So i am not shock if one day it will be as high as bitcoin.
The fact is that a few weeks ago the market showed a very good positive trend for growth. Even Bitcoin has risen by 6%, but today the market has subsided and seems to be trying to go even lower. To predict something is very difficult and I think that this is not necessary for the time being.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
I figure eth could achieve that cost in late 2018 in light of the fact that the ETH cost continuously recuperate, this time I suggest keep and hold up persistently when costs rise it will get enormous benefits for you.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Ethereum has always a chance to reach $1300. Or we don't know it will reach higher than $1300. This crypto so has so much potential. So i am not shock if one day it will be as high as bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Looking at the current drop in the price of the etherium, the probability of such an event is small. In general, I believe that the price should be fixed above the level of 1k dollars.
Activity: 210
It's possible, but it's possible that by the beginning of 2019, now the worst year that ETH is experiencing, prices are continuing to fall and may fall below $ 400. That is why many people are afraid of holding ETH
Activity: 71
Ethereum' price will be more than old highest price dont worry. You should just wait and earn a lot of money in 2019.
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
Yes, I am very positive that the price of ethereum will increase to $1300 before the end of this year as soon as the bull run starts because it is a very potential and promising coin.
Activity: 112
In the current situation the ethereum movement are very slow even the recent bullish market of bitcoin. But still I am very positive that Ethereum is a potential coin that can be very competitive in the future.
Activity: 53
In my opinion this price will be easily surpassed. I'm not sure though if that happens this year. We're still in the bearish market and there are big players that still didn't get in and are waiting fr price bargains. HODLing is the best option.
Activity: 140
The scalability race is in full swing. Many players in the cryptocurrency market are trying to present their original solutions to this problem. But at the moment Ethereum looks the most advantageous among all competitors, because the largest team of developers, the largest capitalization, and the largest resources for success. Who will win, time will tell.
Activity: 518
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

Sure! I believe that it will happen even earlier. I guess, by the end of the year, Ethereum can even reach 2 thousand. As for 1.300, I guess that this top will be reached in November!
Activity: 644
In 2018. Maybe not. Because the market is down every day. 2018 ending ETH may remain below 1,000$.  We will see ETH in 2019 at a better price. Will even be over 5000$
Your forecasts are optimistic enough. I think that the situation with the current situation of the crypto-currency market will have to be rectified for a very long time and everyone will be happy if the efirium reaches $ 1,500, not more.
Activity: 110
Ethereum' price can reach again $1k and it will reach more than $1k. You can believe my words everyone will see the truth (rising). HODL
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
In 2018. Maybe not. Because the market is down every day. 2018 ending ETH may remain below 1,000$.  We will see ETH in 2019 at a better price. Will even be over 5000$
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
Of course it can, still in this year there is a big chance that etherum wil hit 1k$ and it could go up and up, for me beggining of 2019 will be good for etherum price.
Activity: 307

i believe eth price can grow over the past high price again,,
in my opinion the price of ethereum will hit more than $2000 in this year

To achieve this need bull run. For now, it probably will not happen. For such a situation to happen again bitcoin must return to the ATH area. In the near future, achieving such a high price in the current market situation seems unlikely.
Pages:
Jump to: