Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH price increase to 1k3$ again ? - page 3. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 26, 2018, 07:43:11 PM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

Although it is a very low probability, I think it can rise again before the ending of 2018. In my opinion, it is hard to understand the characteristics of the market now, so, waiting will show us that how the prices will go.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
about 3 months, there has been a lot of fluctuation causing the price of ETH to drop dramatically. At this time Should hold ETH ? Can ETH price increase again 1k3$ again in late 2018 ? Huh

I think most of us who are convinced of the great potential that ethereum still has are expecting to see a four-digit figure in the price of ether soon, but the market seems to be still quite hesitant these days so maybe we should wait until the end of summer to see that mark fall again. In the meantime, it is worthwhile to keep accumulating ethers in our wallets, as few altcoins have earned the trust and credibility that Vitalik has given to ethereum.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 10:16:34 PM
Right now am beginning to have doubt on 1k but who know after all the red we have been getting almost everywhere this might end up picking up but dont get your hopes high right now because the market is really scary
no need to doubt if later ethereum can reach you will regret it. waiting for bitcoin to reach 15K USD And ethereum is likely to return to the price even more
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 04, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
im pretty sure ethereum can reach $1k again, the possibility to reach that price are so big. but i think we need more patient to reach that price, since the major of cryptocurrency market are showing red trend. until the end of 2018 i can predict ethereum will not reach that price, market are so bored and will be stagnant. the highest price that ethereum can reach in approximate $700 - $850 this year. but it still worth to invest
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
August 04, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

now we can see the price of ethereum is on support area,, and this is a good time to buy ethereum my friend
i still believe with eth and eth price will hit more than $1300 in the near time
regards

I am always optimistic on Eth capacity will grow unto 1k3$ before this year end. Consequently, Eth developement increases this past few weeks though we cannot predict on when do price will stable. I am very hopeful in the near days, eth will start to grow and will reach the desirable peak.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 04, 2018, 07:35:58 PM
Right now am beginning to have doubt on 1k but who know after all the red we have been getting almost everywhere this might end up picking up but dont get your hopes high right now because the market is really scary
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 07:09:01 PM
I'm sure certainly  could. Because ETH has a future that is not like other coins. But it takes time and not too fast, the ETH price will definitely rise.Especially  immediately becomes hardforks from ETH. To date, there are still no exact numbers that contain hardforks and components that need to be fixed in Constantinople records. What is certain is that ethereum will be able to achieve a surprising price.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
August 04, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

now we can see the price of ethereum is on support area,, and this is a good time to buy ethereum my friend
i still believe with eth and eth price will hit more than $1300 in the near time
regards
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
August 04, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
Surely, without a doubt its possible for the Ethereum to reach that amount again this coming bullish season, its a decent coin after all, not as good as we may think it was but we can't deny that it has a potential, so keep holding and put more faith in this coin, I'm pretty sure you won't regret it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:06:03 PM
Ethereum it's a brand and possible on this day all. Also Ethereum it's a platform on which a lot ICO. The big part  information  say that price can come back on maximum
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 02, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
I fully believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will grow very fast and its price will easily reach $ 1300. Now the price of Ehereum is very low, only about $ 410, if we want to make a profit at the end of the year then we should buy and hold Ethereum now. In addition, we can buy some other altcoin such as Litecoin, IOTA, NEO, TRON or Monero.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
August 02, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
Yes, there is such a hope. Ethereum can quite reach and its former price record in 1400 dollars. However, one should bear in mind that this coin is like! other types of crypto-currencies, in price terms
sims from bitcoin. Therefore, if bitcoin also rises to its previous level of $ 20,000 by the end of the year, ethereum will easily do so.
In addition, if the Plasma project is implemented in ethereum, which will increase the possibility of scaling this coin to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, the price for ethereum will increase very sharply.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:17:42 PM
Of course, this is possible. But everything will depend on the events that will occur in August. If all news in August are positive, then Ethereum will grow to 1300 dollars much earlier.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:00:30 PM
Etherium price is now $410 and it seems to drop down under the $400 barrier. You can sell now and buy back more cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 02, 2018, 03:20:50 PM
Maybe in a few years time again if new money comes into this market ETH may go up again over the 1k USD mark but for now the market fundamentals are looking still very weak and we will need a lot of new capital to ease its way into the cryptocurrency market in order for ETH to grow to its all-time highs or even surpass them. We also have now more competition from other newer and faster blockchains that promise a lot more technical improvements that are also taking shape now and have their communities growing. Each of these big blockchains will also be competing for capital so ETHEREUM now has a lot more groundwork to cover in order to go back to its all-time high.
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 02, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
I believe in it. Eth is a very strong project, so even with the deepest dive, this coin will survive and after a while will start to recover.
phm
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 02, 2018, 03:02:39 PM
Not earlier than 2019. Today so many negative factors and clear FUD write on the different articles and publications. But ETH and his team has a good roadmap. And this roadmap says that they plan to change consensus to PoS. It's a great changes. When team and community will be ready to such breakpoint it will be a grandiose step. Wait and prepare
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
I believe so. The ETH has a future unlike a bunch of obscure tokens. Maybe not so fast, but the price will rise. Especially soon to be hardforks ETH. Is still unknown the exact number of block hardforks and a complete list of changes that need to be entered into the record of Constantinople.
The changes should be part of the second group of project updates, which were announced in autumn 2017. All suggestions and discussions are available on the official github Ethereum
Activity: 504
August 02, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

Anything can happen in cryptocurrency, as we all know the market demand of crypto greatly declined compared to the last year's demand. However, once the market started to recover and investors starts moving their money to crypto, most top coins in the market cap will surely increase in volume and demand. They might hit another ATH if that happens. Add to that, mass adaptation is not yet achieved, imagine if people started integrating cryptocurrency in their daily lives and business operation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 02, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
I think the future of ETH we unpredictable relics, but I suppose it could reach that price in late 2018 because the ETH price is gradually recovering and the ICO project are using the platform at ETH this proves that ETH will thrive in the future, widespread impact
Pages:
Jump to: