Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 62. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 13, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
I think it's very possible. Demand and supply are depend on user.
Considering transaction fee and transaction time from bitcoin side, I think ETH has more chance to reach BTC level.
Before predict the  price of Ethereum can be reach the Bitcoin value, you need to know the total supply of Ethereum is unlimited at current! No devs of Ethereum said this coin has limit supply as Bitcoin. And the current supply of Ethereum is very large and it can make the world scare the bubble price of cryptocurrency more!
I think the dev of ethereum has said, They "ethereum" will be able to compete with bitcoin throughout the year 2018. And indeed for supplies is limited. And Ethereum will go up faster and I'm sure of it.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
Considering transaction fee and transaction time from bitcoin side, I think ETH has more chance to reach BTC level.
Before predict the  price of Ethereum can be reach the Bitcoin value, you need to know the total supply of Ethereum is unlimited at current! No devs of Ethereum said this coin has limit supply as Bitcoin. And the current supply of Ethereum is very large and it can make the world scare the bubble price of cryptocurrency more!
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 13, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Up till last month, I thought it is impossible to beat bitcoin but you are right. If bitcoin doesn't solve its transaction fee and transaction time problems, eth might be more in demand comparing to btc.
Activity: 140
January 13, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
Recently we see many headlines talking about the flippening that Ethereum will beat Bitcoin in market cap. The increasing value of Ethereum is in correlation with the booming of ICO and smart contracts on the blockchain.
The Ethereum take advantage of the scaling civil war in the bitcoin ecosystem. As soon the Segwit2mb will be implemented on the Independence day(1 August), the price of Bitcoin will increase in value.
Probably Ethereum has the potential to beat bitcoin in market cap, but that not change anything. Never forget bitcoin is a good technology with a good store of value, and have a strong community behind his back.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
January 13, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
Answer of this question is definitely no.  We are never going to see this happen. I can kinda understand, bitcoin is stuck around 13-14 k and eth reached 1.2k so fast but that doesn’t change anything . Bitcoin will rise soon again continue to dominate the market.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 12:20:12 PM
ETH can do that in the following 2 years.
Activity: 658
January 13, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
There are still BCH and other coins. difficult for ETH to compete.
BTC always happens Hardfork then bring up new coins bigger than ETH.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 12:16:49 PM
may be in future ETh could reach BHT it depends on market fluctuation
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 13, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
I think that BTC is losing its Value after so many Coins are Available in the Market.& also ETH is Going smooth Tongue
I do not think that's very influential, we know that bitcoin now has a strong position, and I do not think it would be that easy to get off just because of some coins. stable bitcoin does not mean bitcoin will lose with ethereum Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 12:15:05 PM
No, i think it is unreal, because now btc have a status of "digital gold", and don't look at technical superiority of ETH, nobody knows who is a creator of BTC, thats why people's interest to bitcoin will always maintain the price at a high level
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
I think that BTC is losing its Value after so many Coins are Available in the Market.& also ETH is Going smooth Tongue
Ethereum is really great, and we all know that ethereum is the best altcoin but bitcoin is too strong for ethereum so i dont think that ethereum value or price can reach the bitcoim value bit i think ethereum can really have a very high price just like bitcoin.
Activity: 56
January 13, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
Activity: 56
January 13, 2018, 12:10:42 PM
May be after some time ETH could be able to Outrun BTC. Let's wait & watch
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
Maybe yes!
Ethereum has the features that bitcoin doesn't, ETH is now widely use in crowdfunding a new project, so ethereum is very attractive in building a new project and maybe ETH will reach BTC value or even overtake it in the future, but it will not happen so quickly it will take a long long time to happen, BTC is so strong it is so hard to beat instantly.
January 13, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
I read an Post that BTC is the King & ETH is the Queen.I agreed with that Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
January 13, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
Activity: 25
January 13, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
We should have an active poll in this thread. Seriously though, I doubt that Eth will ever beat Bitcoin in value for obvious reasons..
Activity: 476
January 13, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
It is possible but it will take a long time not so soon. Bitcoin for now is far ahead of Ethereum but  Ether is involved in so many projects because of it's smart contract capability.This will make the demand for Ether to keep going high and eventually the price.
Activity: 33
January 13, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
Yes, probably within 5 years.
January 13, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
I don't think soo.Bitcoin is the KING Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: