Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 60. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 4
January 14, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
No, it will not over take the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is the pioneer of all altcoin, it has lesser supply than Ethereum and it has more solid community. 2nd to bitcoin is not bad enough position in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
January 14, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
Eventually who can really know. Price of crypto moves and swings constantly all the time. I would probably bare in mind that this would not happen for a few years still. The greater confidence and usage ETH gets the higher the price will become.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:37:58 AM
This is a difficult question, no one can know this. But in my opinion - of course not. The main factor why bitcoin now has such a price is a limited number of coins. It is because of this that the price is growing. And the ETH has an infinite number of coins. Therefore, most likely, the price though will grow, but not so quickly and not so much.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 14, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
Is possible, it will happen when Bitcoin drops and Ethereum pumps and they'll meet halfway until Ethereum replace Bitcoin's market capital. It will happen if not this year then probably next.
I know Bitcoin will soon pass out as being the most valuable cryptocurrency and the strongest Cryptocurrency in the market, if not today but it's not forever.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 14, 2018, 11:20:24 AM
It doesn't seem possible. Bitcoin will remain the market leader for a long time. Eth has a good development potential, but it takes a lot of time to reach the bitcoin level. If it's at all possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 10:58:45 AM
It seems the growth of Ethereum is unstoppable.
Everything is possible.
Yes, everything is possible, maybe Ethereum can reach the value of Bitcoin in the future. It is just a matter of time. As of now, there is a big difference between their price; thus, it is hard to reach the value of Bitcoin today.

Eth as of now is slowly gaining popularity.  We'll see in the future if it can reach bitcoin's value.

I think there a chance BTC will get lower and ETH will reach.

I guess it won't happen. Majority of the crypto investors invest in bitcoin and bitcoin has more potential to earn huge profit in a short period of time.  I don't see any reason that eth price in the future will be higher than bitcoin. Neither  they will have both equal value or bitcoin value will still be higher.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
At present, the price of eth from BTC is higher. But on the transaction side and BTC first. In the future, I think BTC will mean eth.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
I think there a chance BTC will get lower and ETH will reach.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
January 14, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
Everything is possible.
Yes, everything is possible, maybe Ethereum can reach the value of Bitcoin in the future. It is just a matter of time. As of now, there is a big difference between their price; thus, it is hard to reach the value of Bitcoin today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Everything is possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 14, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
I think that ETH have very good bases for rivalry with bitkoy in the future. ETH technology is one of the best cryptographic solutions on the market and always works successfully for many years. ETH is gaining popularity today and has reached a mark of 1000+ dollars, which means that investors are confident in the level of security that Ethereum provides.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
Yes it can, potential wise ethereum is way better than bitcoin in term of speed and cost and there's much more other usage from smart contract compared to bitcoin right now that's only a speculation asset. In my opinion ethereum will surpass bitcoin market capitalization in less than 5 years.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 14, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

maybe it can, but not for now. eth need 3 or 4 years again to reach btc value.
Activity: 588
January 14, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
In my opinion ETH can do it because this coin always make new inovation so the community will be bigger. The founder Vitalik Buterin also a solid and professional who always active to promote ETH platform and the advantages of it. Currently ETH platform is the most popular smart contract for many ICO so the demand of ETH will increasing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 03:36:54 AM
I doubt it will happen.  Even if the price of Ethereum increases rapidly, it will not come to the point that it will reach Bitcoin value.  Bitcoin would always been and still superior and the popularity of it have never been compared towards Ethereum.  Just in case it happened, it only reached the value but it can never replace the history where cryptocurrency started.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 01:45:43 AM
I think ETH can't reach BTC value, but ETH can be a coin which a biggest marketcap in few months. Let's see.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 14, 2018, 01:35:06 AM
Good question. Actually bitcoin is king of crypto currency so btc is all in all in all over the world. But ETH is very promising coin ever. And after btc ETH is the best coin. It's quit impossible that ETH will reach BTC value But if eth reach btc value then it's won't be surprising at all.
I think it can because right now ETH is in the higher value now and this coin have potential to reach the value of BTC. Nothing impossible because many people are also get interested in ETH, so that its value is increasing right this moment, also its price is cheaper than BTC but profitable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 14, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

We certainly already know with this ETH advantage, Ethereum is the most ambitious project and a bitcoin-inspired publishing platform. It seems it can, because ETH has an enormous fan. But, sometime it will happen?....
Because, currently almost all altcoin is very difficult to predict the accuracy.
Well even ETH will try harder bitcoin will remain to its position, when talking about same value that's really far behind and even ETH will got a lots of support bitcoin will increase its value and will still gain more supports than any other alts, they both have their own advantage in terms of uses but in terms of popularity bitcoin will be much way ahead so value will remain at the top.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
January 14, 2018, 01:18:48 AM

We certainly already know with this ETH advantage, Ethereum is the most ambitious project and a bitcoin-inspired publishing platform. It seems it can, because ETH has an enormous fan. But, sometime it will happen?....
Because, currently almost all altcoin is very difficult to predict the accuracy.
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 12:51:23 AM
Bitcoin will always be worth more than Ethereum so there is no way it can reach BTC value.  
Pages:
Jump to: