Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 61. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
Never I guess . Btc will be on top always
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
I think Ethereum will reach Bitcoin,Because Ethereum is 2nd place in the top of crypto nowadays many investors invest in Ethereum It's possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 12:36:42 AM
Ether is a very good coin, but to reach the level of bitcoin, it will take more than one year and not two! I think so
Activity: 378
January 14, 2018, 12:31:34 AM
I think it could be but not as fast as expected. Thus one might say altcoin ethereum is very nice and has good prospects for investors of the coins.
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
Yes it can or it can crash to zero. Noone knows what the future will be but we are all hopeful of seeing it moon. If the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior, then the moon is our future and the future of ETH
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 11:46:26 PM
It will reach what vitcoin reached last year once ethereum's value increase up to 2000 dollars. Also, once the fork happens, the price of ethereum will explode and investors will go crazy, better than the effect of those pump and dump group.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
January 13, 2018, 11:45:22 PM
I love ETH, but I don't think its possible to reach that right now. Although ETH is having a very good run, it cannot reach the bitcoins current price. I hope it can someday.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:41:59 PM
the blockchain2.0 will definitely beat blockchain1.0!
Activity: 140
January 13, 2018, 11:36:26 PM
Cryptocurrency lovers often ask this question and some are even sure that Ethereum will most certainly reach that price where Bitcoin is. However, there are more things that you need to know before making such a wild guess.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different creations. They do not focus on the same market applications or services. Both are way apart in terms of the purpose they were created for. Bitcoin primary goal is to serve as a decentralized currency while Ethereum is meant to provide a platform for dapps and smart contracts.
Bitcoin was primarily build to handle cash transactions and may someday even be recognized as real money, while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 11:30:01 PM
No, I don't that will happen. People should realized that ETH is being used as ICO engine and when more ICO goes to another platform, their lion share will shrink. For example, EOS is suppose to come online during summer time, when this happen this will be big. Lots of developers are saying that EOS will much safer and faster than ETH.
Activity: 322
January 13, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
price ETH is still far from the price bitcoin, but we don't know the future. There is a possibility if one day eth can beat bitcoin. for now bitcoin still very popular in compare with ETH.
January 13, 2018, 11:23:40 PM
Yes it can. In the past 3 months Ethereum price is $300 and now the price reaches up to $1200, same as bitcoins potential. There's a possibility to reach the value of bitcoin in the future but it can never beat the value of bitcoin at the same time. How much more is bitcoin at that times.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
January 13, 2018, 11:15:15 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

I think Ethereum can reach as high as the price of Bitcoin but it will definitely take time. It will not be as fast as we might want it. Bitcoin took almost ten years to reach this high so Ethereum might also have to go through some time before reaching such peak. But if we look at Ethereum's pace, it is a lot faster than Bitcoin's. I think it is because when Ethereum came, Bitcoin has already paved the way for it. The world has already started embracing crypto because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 13, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
Ethereun is 1400 dollars and bitcoin price is 14,000 dollars . It's 10 times of the price of the bitcoin the price of ethereum. Many people said ethereum is the next bitcoin and I believe that also . But I think it will happen in the next few years so be ready and for sure you will earn a lot profit once ethereum will increase the price.  But better if you have ethereum and bitcoin because this coin have big future and the price will continue to increase and it will become popular. No one can predict when ethereum reach bitcoin price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 13, 2018, 10:29:53 PM
I believe it can happen, because now the price of ethereum reaches $ 1300 in just a few months from the initial price of $ 400 in 2017, and I believe by the end of 2018 the price of ethereum reaches $ 10000 and in the following year the price of ethereum will be the same as bitcoin can even be over bitcoin prices.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 10:23:32 PM
Not seeing that in the near future as Ethereum is different in use case than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is for peer to peer payments while Ethereum is being used to run DApps in the network.

Exactly. For different purposes use, we can not include it in a general framework for comparison. ETH in the future has a broad role to play in helping create ICOs through smart contracts. 2018 has a lot of ICO releases replacing the IPO. BTC is p2p payment, but now need to upgrade. When the lightning network finishes the BTC price increase is certain. In terms of p2p payment I prefer MIOTA. Because it is a tangle and very fast.
Activity: 364
January 13, 2018, 01:48:52 PM
Good question. Actually bitcoin is king of crypto currency so btc is all in all in all over the world. But ETH is very promising coin ever. And after btc ETH is the best coin. It's quit impossible that ETH will reach BTC value But if eth reach btc value then it's won't be surprising at all.
Activity: 252
January 13, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
It’s possible that Eth can reach BTC value. I do believe that Ethereum has the potential to have a value as much as Bitcoin. All that eth needs is more demand so the price would be pump
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
do not discount that possibility, all alts are seeing substantial market value rise in recent times
but btc is still the leader and liquidity provider trading against all coins
btc rises will bring the ceiling up for all the other cryptoes as we always see https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 13, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
Yes it can because when ETH is increasing day by day the value to BTC is decreasing so there will be a time when ETH increase at decreasing rate. But it will take time because BTC is still so high it can also give shock people and increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: