Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 63. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 11:53:49 AM
Obviously, the majority of people here are right since the demand for Eth will never be as high as Bitcoin. Thus, its value will never surpass Bitcoin or won't even be the same.
Activity: 252
January 13, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
I think that there is a possibility that eth will catch up with the current btc in the future.
I think that two will not line up at the same time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 13, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
I think that this is possible, but not in the near future.
Yet Ethereum is an infrastructure project.
It's already turned around enough, but scaling can be more crazy.
A new mega project based on Ethereum and with ERC20 token can significantly contribute to this.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
Everything is possible rigth now. Ethereum marketcap is 140 billion $ and everyday is increasing. It can reach BTC value in long time. We should be more patient to stable big coins. I seperated my money several coins for a week.
I think it is quite probable Ethereum market cap will surpassed Bitcoin in 2018.
When will a single ETH be more valuable than a BTC? I think it will be a very long way if that is possible.
Everything is possible in a long run, but in near future things will stay as they are now, bitcoin first place and others will race for second and third. In past few months we saw many changes eth  strong second place was disrupted twice, first bitcoin cash and then ripple took it but just for a short breath. I think this will be same cat and mouse play for whole this year. In crypto community it's practically impossible to think further in the past, too many things happen in just one day.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 13, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
You know that this is what happen in bitcoin for the fast few months because the price of bitcoin reaches more than a thousand dollars and it go back to three digit price but it is still goes up and now it is more than 5 digits and it is a pretty great investment if you buy at this same rate in bitcoin and hold it until now.
Activity: 116
January 13, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
I think it can but we are talking way in the future.

I would just hold on and see how far ETH can go!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 13, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
Everything is possible rigth now. Ethereum marketcap is 140 billion $ and everyday is increasing. It can reach BTC value in long time. We should be more patient to stable big coins. I seperated my money several coins for a week.
I think it is quite probable Ethereum market cap will surpassed Bitcoin in 2018.
When will a single ETH be more valuable than a BTC? I think it will be a very long way if that is possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
I think it is!we just need to wait a while!and live well-grow up !
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

"Achilles will never be able to catch up with a turtle" - a paradox.
It seems to me that despite the ambitiousness and growth of the etherium - he will never reach the heights of bitcoin, bitcoin is the father of the crypto currency, he will always be above the others.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:30:52 AM
Activity: 210
January 13, 2018, 06:23:29 AM
the crypto currencies is begin with bitcoin, i think ETH price will never be close to BTC except ETH was support by something largest !
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
Actually, the price of ETH grow faster than BTC at the time, so I think that ETH can possible reach BTC value

Well, yeah why not? Eth is doing good lately and proving that he's the next to bitcoin and we all know cryptos are unpredictable and it can move dramatically. Recently, alts are behaving good so no wonder one day some of these alts will dominate the market.
Activity: 462
January 13, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
Anything is possible in cryptocurrency. Who would have though bitcoin will be 20,000 times valuable than USD and 5,700,000 times better than my country currency. Ethereum is towing path of greatness and serious value appreciation. I think any investor with good insight will buy a lots of ether at it's current price.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 13, 2018, 05:52:03 AM
Actually, the price of ETH grow faster than BTC at the time, so I think that ETH can possible reach BTC value

No, it's not possible. Ethereum brings in competition with other altcoins especially from trading perspective. All cryptocurrencies support bitcoin but it has no purpose to compete with it. Bitcoin is like a main source of every altcoins.
I agree with you, there are too far away for ETH reach btc's value, ETH is a smart contract that make it very suitable for ICO token distribution, but ICO may falling in the future when the crypto market is full.

I disagree and agree with everything. Let us take a look at crypto. It does not have the same rules we are all accustomed to. Did anyone say Bitcoin could not reach $4k last year? So many did. Did anyone say it was impossible for Dogecoin to grow? Well, it did. How about Litecoin? Too cheap? Then it became over $300!

At the same rule of possibility, Bitcoin could drop to $1k again. Charlie Lee says Litecoin could again become $20. So maybe one day Eth will be more than BTC, maybe LTC will be more than ETH. It is all possible, and it is all impossible.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

No, it's not possible. Ethereum brings in competition with other altcoins especially from trading perspective. All cryptocurrencies support bitcoin but it has no purpose to compete with it. Bitcoin is like a main source of every altcoins.
I agree with you, there are too far away for ETH reach btc's value, ETH is a smart contract that make it very suitable for ICO token distribution, but ICO may falling in the future when the crypto market is full.
Activity: 117
January 13, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

Activity: 4
January 13, 2018, 05:09:04 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
I think the ethereum cannot reach the value of bitcoin. Because everybody says that bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency and i think that is true. That is the upline of altcoin i think. Not really sure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

This is just a power of imagination. If the prices of BTC and ETH will become the similar it would not be near future. Today Bitcoin is leader of cryptoworld with lowest volatility and the highest liquidity. That’s statistics.
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 01:30:19 PM
I think eth can not because btc is the father so a son never reach his father. I think u get your answer.
Pages:
Jump to: