Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 95. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 28, 2017, 08:09:48 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

i think its hard for eth to reach btc value. but nothing imposible. if we look how eth development now, its look like this eth will got bigger and better. but in crypto world, we really cant predict what will happen tomorrow. Btc already passed that test, and he succed. that make he get that high value. but for eth, i think need more time to reach Btc value.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 28, 2017, 08:08:06 AM
Actually i invest in eth like i buy it little by little because if eth will become similar to bitcoin the price of that will grow so high like you can't imagine and i believe in that,another thing eth is already same in btc some ways like the transaction and it can also exchange in some different coins like btc the only that don't have eth is the exchanget in fiat so i think if that time happen i'm sure the price will be so high.
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
December 28, 2017, 08:05:04 AM
I don't understand why some people claiming to reach bitcoin level. Bitcoin is the king and mother currency of all crypto and its here from last 3 years or more. If bitcoin is at 15000$ after 3 or more years so how can any altcoin can overtake  bitcoin even the Ether can't beat bitcoin in near future as it is more popular as bitcoin and its now at 700$. I dont think any altcoin can beat bitcoin in near future.But yes only Ether have capacity to reach this level after long time.
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:01:07 AM
It's depends if the demand for the ETH increases, then the BTC will be really good. but now the BTC's bigger value.
Activity: 462
December 28, 2017, 07:59:05 AM
according to me....soon ETH will leave a great scar on its users...
Right now ethereum can not reach or hit the value of bitcoin, but maybe in the future ethereum will surely be more stronger and i think 5 years from now the value of ethereum will rise just like the value of bitcoin, and i know that many people will became rich by also choosing ethereum and by holding there ethereum for long time.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
December 28, 2017, 07:58:28 AM
It's certainly possible for ethereum to reach bitcoin price, it only need time to achieve that and i don't know how long it will take. Ethereum is created for different purposes than bitcoin and i believe the usage of ethereum is more than bitcoin which is only a digital asset right now and not a digital currency anymore. As long as ethereum can solve the scaling problem then it will surpass bitcoin in no time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 07:56:25 AM
Of course he can. The potential of ETH is very high, and many are hoping for a coin jump next year
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 28, 2017, 07:54:14 AM
I think today ethereum can not afford bitcoin because bitcoin only has the highest price in all crypto currency coin but I think ethereum will also take bitcoin when it's time to go because today is more popular bitcoin in ethereum and more investors in bitcoin so it can not be ethical. But when it comes to investing in ethereum, for sure it will increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 07:45:14 AM
Yes, it will. Let compare the value of gold and fiat money in the world you can see the comparison of BTC and ETH
Well, same with my opinion. I think Ethereum can reach the value of Bitcoin but it will take time. Maybe it will take years. Ethereum has a potential to be as good as Bitcoin so it is possible that its value will unexpectedly increase too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 28, 2017, 07:42:36 AM
I don't think so.because eth investment is low and btc investment is very high and demanded
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 28, 2017, 07:41:53 AM
seen from market cap and volatility, eth has a big chance to reach bitcoin. even though it takes time. maybe 2-5 years ahead.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 07:40:33 AM
In longer term, ETH value can even overrun bitcoin's value. Both of this coins are created for different reasons and ETH has a lot of real world usage while bitcoin has become a store of value nowadays. ETH is widely used to create tokens to fund new businesses. Also the transactions are superfast and lot more cheaper than bitcoin which increases its acceptability to the frequent transactors.

Also if we see the market cap, ETH is holding the second position since a long time now. Which proves that ETH is widely accepted and praised by the crypto community. So I believe, ETH can certainly reach the current level of bitcoin, probably not soon but surely in long run.
Yes it has surpasses Bitcoin if we talk about the value of Bitcoin and duration of growth value than BTC's Ethereum has more charisma on the ICO's like tokens and the other grants of The founder of it. While Bitcoin has never been in contact on Satoshi i think.
Activity: 130
December 28, 2017, 07:36:54 AM
Yes, it will. Let compare the value of gold and fiat money in the world you can see the comparison of BTC and ETH
Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork
December 28, 2017, 07:34:46 AM
according to me....soon ETH will leave a great scar on its users...
Activity: 50
December 28, 2017, 07:32:22 AM
In my opinion this is not possible in near future that ETH can reach BTC value. When ETH will reach BTC value 15k$,BTC will already around 100k
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 07:30:16 AM
Easily. Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, it's a huge platform for other cryptoprojects. Thus I can overtake bitcoin that is just an overrated currency. Ethereum is also more innovative due its smart contract support. I'm sure that Ethereum once will become a king of cryptoworld Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 07:25:24 AM
No.
The price of Ethereum can get to $16k per Ethereum though Bitcoin would have to be $100k or so.

That the right opinion  in point of view it can never surpass the price of bitcoin even the transaction network of ethereum are high and fast compare to bitcoin it can never reach the value of btc.
In the long term run we can sure that eth will have a high value but not even higher than btc price.
Activity: 193
December 28, 2017, 07:25:04 AM
At first glance, I do not think so. But most likely it is from the contrast of their value today. And in theory - why not? We can not foresee all those changes that will occur in the future - technical, legal, personal. In general, in such cases it is better not to bet on one thing, because it is impossible to predict for sure that it will go uphill. And so it is more likely not to be trapped.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 07:21:52 AM
in terms of value I don't think this is possible, even in years from now but my outlook
about eth is still positive, provided that some of the projects and tokens based
on eth will not encounter big major problems (especially security problems) and this is
a great danger cause there are lots of projects and tokens based on ethereum right now
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
December 28, 2017, 07:21:46 AM
It can surely once everyone is bored with BTC as the TX fees are high rightnow at Core isn't doing anything so hmmm, BTC would die if they dont do something soon, or lightning network is not out next year then GG for BTC fees are gonna be bomb...
ETH is cool it surely can reach btc price one day but need a long time maybe it won't, as ETH is not limited supply
Pages:
Jump to: