Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 51. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 10:44:35 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Will for me if it take about holding bitcoin is the best coin. But if talk about Intial Coin Offering or ICO ethereum.is the best to use because when i bitcoin in investing ico may token has been late to arrived in my wallet.but if when i use ethereum its just a min. Your token will recieve..
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
It is possible to happen not now maybe it takes years or decades after ethereum can reach to the top. But for me ethereum will lead it
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
As one of the standout cryptocurrencies of the year so far, Ethereum passed the $1,000 (£740) per coin mark in the first week of January.

What sets it apart from Bitcoin is that Ethereum’s value is driven by its fast transaction speeds and hi-tech architecture, says Digital Trends, while Bitcoin’s relative scarcity has led to its £11,000 per coin price tag.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
Ethereum is rising slowly and steadily. Bitcoin is currently inactive now, but it has a great potential to rise.
I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
Are you asking if at some point it will stop going up? Of course it will, like any other asset or stock you buy in the market.
At some point, there will be no more buyers, and if they don't manage to bring a product that attract real businesses, and a solid userbase, it will go down sooner than most people think.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
February 01, 2018, 09:09:21 AM
Reaching the top does not mean anything.

More importantly is how much will ETH be. If ETH is $100 and BTC is $99, then we have all lost even if ETH is top.

But if ETH is $3000 and BTC is $30000, we will all be very happy despite ETH not overtaking BTC.

For ETH to reach greater heights, there must be trust in the entire crypto industry. BTC must continue to lead so that ETH and the rest can rise

in value too.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
Looks like most investors are thinking similar now - invest in crypto currency that has long term usage and grow of it's user base.

With most ICO that most new investors want to invest into - run on ethereum this currently does sound as best pick to have most money invested in crypto markets.

Founder Buterkin also works with Russian government and their plan to implement crypto ruble this does sound as good 1st coin pick.

Bitcoin on the other hand has way to many forks - another Bitcoin Privacy fork to happen on Mar 2nd 2018 just makes it a mess.
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
February 01, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

ETH is being chosen oftener recent time. Imo ETH will raise dramatically when BTC will crush down. If BTC won't, it will remain uncertain
Activity: 252
February 01, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
Can the ethereum reach its peak? Of course it can be what can not be in this world, the value of ethereum is getting better and better then it could precede litecoin, btc and bitcoin.
Activity: 29
February 01, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
Sure can,and the way things are going might happen sooner then expected
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 08:43:12 AM
ethereum is currently very strong and btc falls. but i don't believe that eth will replace btc from first place. btc will rise again. there is a lot of fud atm
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
Yes it will, don't forget it is the second money after bitcoin, it will go really high and possibly destroy BTC
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
February 01, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
For ICOs, I'm using Ethereum because it's easier, faster to receive your tokens and cheaper transactions. I use Bitcoin for short time trading and long term holding.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 01, 2018, 08:34:47 AM
I think Ethereum is already going better than many coins, if we compare bitcoin and ether, i will choose ethereum because it is very cheaper than bitcoin and it is also stable.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
February 01, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
I like both and I am holding them long term. I have more bitcoins than ethereums though. I don't think bitcoin will be easily toppled down and gets replaced on top. Last year January bitcoin also dropped more than more of its ath and then bounced back. I see it happens again.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:25:34 AM
These days I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin because Ethereum is becoming the vehicle for the global economy. Bitcoin is only serving as the father protocol but Ethereum is serving as a crypto economy. I love ETH because it will reach the top soon. The price will go to the moon!
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 01, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
Ethereum is a strong competitor of Bitcoin and it has a lot of strong factors that can give it the edge take over the market dominance from Bitcoin.

One of its major factors that I believe is a cause for it competing strongly against Bitcoin is the rise of its use in ICOs and also for ERC20 tokens.
It only happen that mostly all tokens created are ERC20 supported which made easy to convert into ethereum. With this feature of ethereum , it made to be more stabilize in the market. And also because in the sense that, majority of investors are now engaging into altcoins which preferably they are using eth than of bitcoin as their coin base for investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Obviously ethreum and I choose ETH not because of bitcoin dump but because if the stability and steady increase of ethreum as it has become one of the most trustable crypto of this generation.

As of this moment it's definitely ETH can be choose by many due to it good performance on this year. Well, since bitcoin getting dump as time goes by many people are panic selling to cut off their losses. The performance of bitcoin become low but some speculations stated as well as those experts they will still preferred on bitcoin but good for long term investment.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 01, 2018, 08:17:42 AM
it is a dream that will not come through. just wait and see what happen to BTC. this time we are going to see BTC going above $20k it is just a matter of time. dont be carried away by what is happening presently.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 08:11:39 AM
It is already at the top, he is fast, he is popular, he is very much in demand by many ICO, he has low commission and fast transactions, he is already at the top of my heart. Ethereum is the prince of cryptoworld.

Even if the current situation isn't promising for the decentralized BTC and even if the Ethereum will try to use this newly created opportunity to grow higher in demand and price Bitcoin will recover. Ethereum will for sure triple its price it has now but it cant be compared to the status that the BTC has achieved through the years. Governments are trying to suppress BTC and with it, all currencies but that ain't gonna happen. Ethereum will come close to the Bitcoin value but it won't reach no. 1. Btw. lighting network implementation will lower the fees of the BTC drastically.
Pages:
Jump to: