Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 52. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
February 01, 2018, 08:04:15 AM
ETH for me, think of it, to all of this FUD everywhere, Only ethereum is holding strong in 1K level while bitcoin is down to almost 65% fro its peak.
The main target of FUD since the FUTURES of WALL STREET contract exist, they try to short bitcoin with all their might. Margin traders will know what I mean.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
Ethereum has been proving itself recently as the number one crypto of this generation, the potential of ethereum is huge and I can say that during this blood birth in market, ethereum has been the only stable crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
Ethreum is already at the top. I would like to choose ETH, because I know it  will increase
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
For me better analyst first before you invest your money, see which chart will growth in short term and long term. Many people says better choose Bitcoin, my opinion about Bitcoin now almost same movement like Ethereum and some Alternate Cryptocurrency, because of some country regulation banned cryptocurrency. But we hoping it will recover soon as possible in this month. I would not say much about it, because it too hard to predict now.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
Ether is still somehow over $1100 when Bitcoin is less than $9600. That's pretty darn amazing IMO. Maybe we'll see the flippening in the coming weeks?
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 01, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

I can not be sure that the ethereum will reach the top and beat the bitcoin. it is still too early to speculate even though I have a lot of ethereum. I just hope something magic happens to eth. yes i hope it is

I choose bitcoin and ethereum to invest for my future use ethereum is also like bitcoin it grow in future like bitcoin so if you want to invest in altcoins you will definitely choose ethereum after bitcoin it will also very helpful for your future generations.
Activity: 246
February 01, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
For me,  All crypto currency have a different value so no need to compare it. Both of them are good even the price of bitcoin now is falling. It's a normal in crypto world. There's a time the price is pumping and dumping. Just wait and be patience.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:00:18 AM
ico make me so sad ,  some ico is scram ! Angry  ETH is  a good choice , i will  get  it !  btc price is  so high!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
Yes Етh strengthens its positions, but still all crypto-currencies are tied to bitcoin. If bitcoin falls, then all other coins follow it. So that bitcoin is still the first number in the list.
Activity: 630
February 01, 2018, 06:33:15 AM
It is natural that when bitcoin is decreasing in price, investors usually put their fund in Altcoin to avoid depreciation.  Ethereum is becoming the toast of all investors because ethereum had proven itself to be a solid stand alone platform that can lead cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 06:30:45 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

For now ETH is fast growing in its price and value maybe due to demand in the market but I have an idea that bitcoin will also rise up after chinese new year I guess because nowadays chinese sell their bitcoin for spending chinese new year that is one reason bitcoin is getting low in price. This is only my idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 01, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
I choose ethereum, because although btc keeps going down, ethereum is stable at its price, we can see now. and ethereum may be able to replace BTC in the future. In my opinion

Correctly said Tinna25, I am agree with you We can see in from last 1 month bitcoin dumping heavily and other side Ether is stable at this stage. Ether will surpass Bitcoin in future and Ether will rise more from current level because Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.And also Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And currently we can see most ICO using Ether platform so Ether have bright future.
Activity: 378
February 01, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
In my opinion Ethereum can reach the top. Past few days Bitcoin is going slow down and the ethereum is in stable. Ethereum nowadays has many supporters and investors like ICO's Project.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 01, 2018, 06:24:51 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
You can choose both, why not consider buying bitcoin at the same time? Joining ICO's, investing to ETH and as well as shopping now with bitcoin? Bitcoin isn't the only that keeps on going down but many altcoins as well. Everyone is focused with the price movement of bitcoin thanks to the Jordan Belfort FUD about bitcoin after getting interviewed. This must be another reason why the price of bitcoin is going down. Real traders and investors will take this chance a positive one.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
February 01, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

I can not be sure that the ethereum will reach the top and beat the bitcoin. it is still too early to speculate even though I have a lot of ethereum. I just hope something magic happens to eth. yes i hope it is
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
February 01, 2018, 06:19:15 AM
Yes it can happen but even you pick btc or eth still they have different value so no need to ask a question like this another thing any coins here are good even they have low price in market because we can earn by that,I think always study all kinds of coins here for the knowledge.
Thats right both of the two has their own value to be tackled, and maybe bitcoin is dump for now but we know thats there's a proper time for that to take high again, likewise in ethereum there's time for it to dump and high but we know ethereum is one of the most trusted crypto so theres a possible to reached the top.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
February 01, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
Nope,
I don't think so. Bitcoin is the mother of this crypto world. Basically, this platform has become popular with the name of Bitcoin. so that Bitcoin has made a great impression on this system. Not only that But also Bitcoin price is too high to reach for ETH.

But it's true that ETH is also getting accepted as a potential currency but it will take a long time to become a number one currency if this quality will be maintained in this way. But beating Bitcoin is really tough for ETH to get a top currency.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
February 01, 2018, 06:09:31 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I used to use Ethereum for crowdsale payments.
Ethereum can be the number one coin beating Bitcoin if Ethereum is received by major countries such as the United States, People's Republic of China and Russia.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 06:07:25 AM
in my mind Ethereum is already on the top: it's literally the most popular alternative coin and the most reliable one, it's already on the top of the altcoin world
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
February 01, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

ETH because it has lower fees compared to bitcoin. I am also keeping stash of ethereum for long term because I believe that as the price of bitcoin rise, the price of ethereum will rise too and there is a possibility that it will be able to surpass bitcoin in terms of market dominance. Dominance of bitcoin is getting lower so there is a possibility that ethereum would dominate the market then. If you don't want to be left behind then spread your coins to the coins which you think has great potential and this would include bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: