Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 53. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
February 01, 2018, 06:03:44 AM
for now and also for the future, ethereum has enormous potential, especially in this year, maybe the end of the year will be able to reach 0.15 or more due to active vitalics to promote to these eth supporters that ethereum is a very big and serious project, participants to be more mature
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:55:20 AM
It is already at the top, he is fast, he is popular, he is very much in demand by many ICO, he has low commission and fast transactions, he is already at the top of my heart. Ethereum is the prince of cryptoworld.

I want to support this claim; however, we know that even if Ethereum has been showing exponential growth in the past several weeks. It is still not the "king" of cryptocurrencies per se because Bitcoin, despite all the loses it has been experiencing as of late, still holds the better price point, higher potential, and thus, have that top dog title amongst all coins. However, I think that if Ethereum would continue its gain, I think that it can be of equal footing with bitcoin in the near future. Meany people are really liking the technology of the coin, plus its endurance over the years has been a good support feature to its likability.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
I choose ethereum, because although btc keeps going down, ethereum is stable at its price, we can see now. and ethereum may be able to replace BTC in the future. In my opinion
Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
The decline in Bitcoin is starting to make me doubtful.. I still trust Bitcoin, but Ethereum gives me more confidence.
I think it will be a better year for Ethereum this year.
Activity: 18
February 01, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
seems to buy using bitcoin because bitcoin prices start to fall and it is great to turn bitcoin into altcoin.
Activity: 280
February 01, 2018, 05:25:48 AM
Eth seems to be successfully trailing btc as for the market cap and I believe it has already outgrown btc. The value of bitcoin is becoming very speculative while Eth is being used as a platform for many projects, therefore Eth are being used for gas purposes in the txs. That's how real value is being created, really like to see that. Plus other similar projects are entering the market with perhaps better infrastructure, such as NEO. Future looks bright for crypto Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 05:23:15 AM
Yes, it is quate probable in the next two years. Of course, btc has a huge capitalization, but ether is more technologically advanced and has demand in the real world, so it can beat btc in capiralization and will take the 1 place in coinmarketcap. But ether also has a serious opponents like Waves or Neo.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 01, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
yes ethereum or ripple can definitely reach the top and hit the maximum market cap value among all the other cryptocurrencies out there. but only in terms of market cap and not the actual price of single coin. though they will increase atleast 6X to 7X to hit the top in market cap value. so current investment in ripple XRP and ethereum is great.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 01, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
ETH has great perspective, it proved that altcoins can work, besides it is stable, I think its price will grow up in nearest future.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 01, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
Ethereum is on a great run but we should still be careful about it. Bitcoin is not in a good condition it is also true yet again it’s not going to continue like this forever. Therefore ethereum can not reach the top any time soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
Bitcoin has the huge capitalization and will hardly give you xx this year. But I think BTC will still remain being the king and Ethereum won't reach such level of cap, but this year ETH has all chances to become the most promising currency for investors.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2018, 05:10:42 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I will still choose btc as the best coin, but eth should also have because of eth coins and can be used for trading, investment or fee. so i think eth can be one of the good coins.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
February 01, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
This is a little ridiculous in some ways and I think it will not be the top of the market because the btc is better than it.  So I don't think eth will be the highest in the market.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
February 01, 2018, 05:08:18 AM
I think I will participate in all three, decentralized investment to reduce risk, bitcoin is the vane of the entire cryptocurrency world, and Ethereum is the basis for participation in ICO, now involved in ICO requires Ethereum as the investment medium, and ICO is risk The highest, but also bring us the most benefits.
Activity: 117
Merit: 19
February 01, 2018, 05:07:02 AM
ETH is very potential, I think it will rise to its peak in 2018, ETH is BTC strong competitors, but I also optimistic BTC, because no one knows what will happen, it is possible that BTC is falling After it rose higher, everything is uncertain.
Activity: 345
February 01, 2018, 05:05:51 AM
You can choose according to your interest in investment. For time being put some in both and wait and see which one gives better results.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 01, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
I will still choose BTC.
Because, for now, the price is going to go up significantly because of the continued popularity of the ICO market, so when the ICO market cools, the price of ETH will not be so high.
I also stand for btc because it is more powerful nd will be the ruler of the market for a long time.
Please stop to make another non-sense comment about that. The fact that ethereum still grow while bitcoin gets a dump. Have you seen the bitcoin chart? Whatever you will choose but the competition between ethereum and bitcoin is real. How market gives stable bullish trend to the ethereum right now. As pos will be implemented and it could be the end for bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 01, 2018, 05:01:48 AM
my heart is still in bitcoin but as of now i go for ethereum because the value and price of it is still stable and i know ethereum will rock this year.

Ethereum actually deserves a break because it is indeed better than Bitcoin in terms of speed, transaction fee cost and scalability.
Ethereum is indeed the strongest Cryptocurrency in my own personal experience, unlike Bitcoin you'll have to wait for hours or days for the transaction completed that's why we can't rely on Bitcoin's capability for making it the main cryptocurrency to be used as payments for products and services but Ethereum does.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 01, 2018, 04:58:08 AM
It's possible that Ethereum would be on top and Bitcoin will be on the next seat as the first two popular and strongest Cryptocurrencies in the market.
It will happen when Bitcoin dropped while Ethereum rises and they're meeting halfway then it's about another history that Ethereum could surpass Bitcoin's market capital value.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 01, 2018, 04:57:06 AM
my heart is still in bitcoin but as of now i go for ethereum because the value and price of it is still stable and i know ethereum will rock this year.
Pages:
Jump to: