Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 10. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think only airdrops use social media to advertise .There's so many bounty you can join with your social media. But you must be carefull when choose bounty campaigns that you want to join. Research more about the company before you join them. Example from the company's whitepaper.
Activity: 10
Yes, you can earn Bitcoin using social media because you can collect many tokens. There is a rule that you need to follow to be part of their campaign. You can learn many ideas on how to invest and gain more profit.
Activity: 119
of course you can get bitcoin through social media provided you are willing to comply with all specified requirements, and if the payment is not in btc you can redeem it into btc if you want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Yes you can because there are social media campaign offered by ICOs that requires you to advertise their company especially their product using social media like facebook, twitter, youtube, and others. What you will earn after the ICO is their token readily available to be traded with btc after this tokens are listed on crypto exchange.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
Yes you can. You can learn here at bitcoin forum about campaigns that can give you profit. You can join signature campaigns or be a part of a translation campaign and you can also join social media campaigns like facebook and twitter. Some campaigns accept youtube as part of their campaigns. Read and learn about the rules and follow them accordingly. There are many available campaigns here at bitcoin talk. Just research and learn here at bitcoin forum.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

yes there is a way to earn bitcoin in social medias try to advertise in BCT for more information or just ask the person so know that more knows about bitcoin information.
Activity: 139
Yes, you can. You can join bounty for projects. there are a lot of project that need your help to campaign the project. But its not instant. you must be passion and follow the rules about bounty.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Yes!! For sure BITCOIN is supported by many social media sites like facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram,etc.So you just have to do campaigns and according to their terms you have to promote it on social media .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

You can use social media's to advertise an ico either you use your twitter or facebook it still helps the ico to get investors. Bounty campaigns today is paying a good amount of altcoins and after you earn this coins then you can start trading or try to build a mining rig to earn cryptocurrency passively.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yes! you can participate to the bounty campaigns. There are plenty of them and social media is also involved.
Activity: 12
yes you can, you can earn btc from bounties.. promote coin in twitter, facebook and blog. you will be paid using bitcoin, ethereum or coin whats you promote
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Thank you.

There is really no strategy but to be always online and wait for another new campaign paying in bitcoin and or plus alternative coins by promoting services, website or upcoming ICOs. Social media campaign paying in bitcoins are very rare to surface in service section, so patient is required, while waiting make sure you have enough follower, usually not less than 500 followers on twitter and 500 friends on Facebook, majority of followers and friend must be crypto related accounts.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.
Yes, you can sell services there and take payment in Bitcoin.
Activity: 181
Thank you.

of course, you can earn bitcoin by social media like facebook and twitter to promotion ico and then video campaign to earn bitcoin
it so easy for newbie to earn bitcoin
Activity: 21
Thank you.

Yes on facebook you can join a group that discuss about bitcoin and on youtube well you can learn basic stuff from there

Activity: 364
Merit: 104
Yes, you can join campaigns face campaigns, youtube campaigns, twitter campaigns and other social media. But I think that you will not earn bitcoin exactly. You'll earn other type of crypto currency or the altcoins (alternate cryptocurrency), like ethereum litecoins and other coins that you can convert it into bitcoin or fiat currency.

Maybe not bitcoin but you can earn alt coins by using social media campaigns. and after you get your alt coins and those coins goes to exchange then you can exchange your alts with bitcoin if you want.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
There are definitely places where you can earn some coin using any social media.  I would check out the services section of the forum and see if you can get any leads there, more importantly if you get enough followers on social media you should be able to make a decent income.

Of course you can. There's a lot of option for you to earn bitcoin. Like twitter campaign, translation, facebook campaign and a lot more. You can learn it when you join groups. They will provided information and also rules for you to follow.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
Definitely yes. It is one of the services to render in most campaigns to earn coins and have money. You just need to join an ICO and follow its instructions about posting the campaign through social media sites.
Activity: 531
Yes you can! Just register to the social media campaign here on this forum and do what the bounty manager asks for. Usually you'll only share or post about the ICO on your Facebook account or even tweet or retweet the tweets of the ICO on their twitter.
Activity: 27
Oh sure
Look for companies in social networks to perform their tasks
And get your bitcoins, but it's not as easy as it sounds
Pages:
Jump to: