Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 12. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

I think yes you can use any means of social media to earn bitcoins. I also think its a perfect place. But for newbie like us, what i knew is we have to rank up first to be able to apple for signature campaigns.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yeah, you can get bitcoins using facebook and other social media. There are some signature campaigns that you can only do on social medias.
I'd suggest you go to the service section of this forum and check out the campaigns there. There are a lot of twitter campaigns you will find there.
But  you are still a newbie and there are hardly any campaigns for newbies. The best thing to do is to post more songs to rank up to a junior member so you can apply for a campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Absolutely sure you can earn Bitcoin through this furum on Facebook, Twitter,and youtube campaign. Firstly, you have to  keep posting to rank up to jr.member to be eligible for some of these campaign. Newbie, can hardly participate in any campaign you must  post to be upgraded to the next rank.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Thank you.

Yes some campaigns in here are including these sites suchs as facebook,twitter and etc. But some campaigns dont give money just remember that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Thank you.

no the truth is that bitcoins are very unreliable as earning, so you cant expect a regular salary, because no one knows what it is worth tomorrow and no one knows how many he will have tomorrow,

this is completely adverse to the current central bankd/fiat placed currencies,

regards
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
Yes you can, Bounty campaigns today that are being runned by ico's developers and campaign managers are paying a good amount of tokens that they are selling so promoting this ico's on social media's are really big help for them to get more investors.
Activity: 532
Absolutely yes bruv,  any social media were really good idea to collecting bitcoin. Well,  you can join the facebook or twitter campaign which is you just need to share the post from those project,  it's so simple but very exciting tho. Goodluck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You can earn coins by joining bounty campaigns. It is not so common to earn BTC, as these campaigns offer their own tokens, however, if you prefer, you are able to change them for BTC or ETH when they go to the exchanges. 
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
Yes, you can get bitcoin with the social media you mentioned, but you have to join the signature champaign or bounty champaign first and wait whether you received or not in the campaign after received you must follow the rules made by the manager but that i know for social media like fb, youtube, twitter etc. You have to have many friends, subscriber, follower if you have this all then you will easily participate in other campaign. Just for info signature champaign has a short time period (1 week) for payment, while bounty campaign has a long period (more than 2minggu) for the payment.

Definitely yes, you can earn in using facebook, youtube or any social media as long as the project requires for it. You can search any of the bounty or services that render for social media but there is requirement before you can start.
Activity: 294
Yes, you can get bitcoin with the social media you mentioned, but you have to join the signature champaign or bounty champaign first and wait whether you received or not in the campaign after received you must follow the rules made by the manager but that i know for social media like fb, youtube, twitter etc. You have to have many friends, subscriber, follower if you have this all then you will easily participate in other campaign. Just for info signature champaign has a short time period (1 week) for payment, while bounty campaign has a long period (more than 2minggu) for the payment.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326

of course. because there are facebook campaigns that can be included in that I do not know so I'm not participating in the campaign so I'm always in the signature campaign or bounty campaign. so that's just another who knows facebook campaign they just get there because they know it. and it's hard to imagine the facebook campaign. but in youtube? tsk. I can not see it there! there is no campaign that uses youtube.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
There are many new cryptos and exchanges who realize bounty campaigns where you can participate with the social media that you mentioned. However you have to understand that generally the rewards are not bitcoin but tokens that you can change for bitcoin if you want.
Activity: 420
yes you can earn bitcoin from social media, you can follow campaign program, there is social media campaign and you can follow it
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Ofcourse you can bro
Yo can do twitter, facebook, telegram, youtube, and blog bounty
Do all the campaign until the end of ico you will receive the bitcoin for sure
Social medias play vital role in the development of bitcoin, today people are connected by Facebook and Twitter , therel lot of information shared about the bitcoin, discussions happens in the forum. By youtube can learn about the bitcoin. Totally by all the socia medias we can get knowledge about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
very well, with this bitcointalk forum we can use social media to get bitcoin by following some bounty
Activity: 336
Ofcourse you can bro
Yo can do twitter, facebook, telegram, youtube, and blog bounty
Do all the campaign until the end of ico you will receive the bitcoin for sure
Activity: 336
Yes, I think this can happen. you can earn bitcoin through youtobe, facebook .. you can use the media to exchange bitcoin business. You are a newbie I think you can write articles by joining the signature campaign to earn bitcoin
Activity: 162
Yes you can actually earn bitcoin through social media. There are some or mostly signature campaign which main project is to post in facebook,twitter, youtube etc. You can earn tokens or bitcoin it depends on the campaign or company you joined in.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
you can get bitcoin by using facebook, youtube, or in social media by joining bounty campaign on this site.
you need to read a lot on this bitcointalk site to better understand how to get bitcoin.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
Of course you can earn bitcoin from social media. Like me i earn bitcoin just from my facebook, twitter, blog and signature campaign. You can join on bounty campaign. You can click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and you can choose the project who you want to join on bounty and you can read the rules and you can do the task. After their campaign is over you will get reward and you can sell it to be bitcoin. I get much bitcoin from bounty. You can try it.
Pages:
Jump to: