Pages:
Author

Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ? - page 2. (Read 993 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
There is a big chance that this will not happen as the price is very low and it's almost end of the year.
Only 1 month and few days left already before this year will end.

But maybe, in the following months there will be big changes that will make our heart beat faster as it will surely bring us good profit especially if price will bounce back again.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
It may be that it can reach reach $ 1200 value BTC and $ 80 value Eth end of year. I see only the fall and growth now only next fall.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I completely agree with what you said about the last dump, there is no other reason for it except speculations, so bitcoin will recover very soon and will be much higher by the end of this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Bitcoin will go below $ 5k, Ethereum can go under $ 100. They're in the worst case scenario. Developments in the new year will be important.

There is a forecast from Saxo Bank Kay Van-Petersen and Jacob Pouncey. In their opinion, the next winter btc price will be $ 1000.
But before that, it will rise to 60k
Activity: 270
This is so nice prediction and easy to believe in... But reality is different, and technical analysis are giving us support line at 3k for btc! So if that happen (and it's more realistic than 12k) we could expect eth somewhere around 100$.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
It doesn"t looks like but crypto is unpredictable
I will be enough happy if btc will be around 8000$ at the end of year
ETH time will come whan ETH will finally solve scaling issue
And now we have SEC action on ICO so not a best time for eth
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
On the market, everything is possible and do not need to guess ! just buy if you believe and wait !  My opinion is that the market will begin to recover this year to new frontiers we will see next year !
Activity: 532
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
If you asked that a week ago i would say yes but right now i don't think that BTC and ETH prices will reach to that levels at the end of year. Bitcoin ETF approval may drive the prices but it is also after the end of year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16

In my case of definitely can reach btc and eth price end of this year. This is a big dump but no any news for it. So i think this is a last days for buy like this dumping market and end of year all major cryptocurrencies will be up higher. 😉
I think so, maybe in week 2 of December, market will start to be green, but to bit $12.000 for BTC, I think this is not the time, maybe next year we can see the bull run
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
I believe what you wrote, but maybe it won't happen this year. I think when a new cycle will start a whole will be higher than you indicated !
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
But do we actually see this coming in anyway? Everything keeps going worse than we expected but much hope can only make things right i think let just keep hoping for that, I also believe of $10k this year for btc but do we really see this coming
Activity: 644
By the end of the year, unfortunately, no. By the end of the year, we must grope for a new and final bottom, and then the whole of 2019 will gradually recover. There is no money in the market now. Nowhere to take such growth until the end of the year.
Activity: 336
I don't think so unfortunately , Believe it or not bitcoin has came down a lot recently and to become 12000$ it needs to be 120% up , And it needs a lot of fresh money to take it up there and fresh money comes when government accept it and people trust it which i don't think it happens at least till the end of 2018.
Activity: 672
Bitcoin will go below $ 5k, Ethereum can go under $ 100. They're in the worst case scenario. Developments in the new year will be important.
Activity: 350
I think it's impossible. Now the prices are not yet the bottom, but close enough to it. It takes longer for them to grow that high. There is very little chance that this will happen this year, although I very much hope so.
I agree with you, we are very close to the bottom, but we won`t see a massive grow in the near future, definitely not at the end of the year, maybe next year
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
The forecasts of most people have changed dramatically, earlier in such a survey most would have answered that btc will most likely return to 12k, and now many doubt
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If this question was 5 months ago, I think I and many other people will answer that is possible. But at this point, maybe bitcoin will return to 12k $ but with ETH that is hardly feasible
Activity: 448
Are you kidding,mate? You estimations are so high,because now ethereum is 150 and I don't know what should happen with it to make a strong movement.
Bakkt isn't seems a positicve sign anymore. I don't know, market is going down with no reason at all!
Activity: 434
Probably it is impossible to the end of this year, because there is very very very bearish market. Probably next year we will see new heights of BTC price.
Activity: 434
I think that this year the market turned in the opposite direction, if at the end of that year there was constant growth, and by the end of the year there was a sharp rise, then this year it could be the other way around, the whole year a crypto decline, and at the end of the year it will all end a strong wave down, but this is just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: