Pages:
Author

Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ? - page 7. (Read 993 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In the current market situation, no one has predicted what will happen. Maybe the bull market will have to wait for several years to come.

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.

If in the next two weeks Bitcoin does not show growth, then this year we will not see such prices. Then we will hope that the crypto market will show a U-turn in 2019. We will wait for the ETF decision. But if we look at the trading volume this week, we will see that the whales bought tens of thousands of bitcoins after it dropped below 6000.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
With current BTC price at $5.5k and ETH at $179, it's very hatd to reach $12k and $800 for btc and eth. But there is a chance if SEC approve ETF in this year/early next year
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
It is possible that BTC will reach 1200$ and ETH will reach 80$ end of 2018. There are not too many opportunities for BTC and the market to go up this year, we have failed completely
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

No one knows the exact answer to this question.
Everyone is confident that the growth of cryptocurrency will be, but no one can tell when this will happen. Relax.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
yes  but its looking less and less probable as time goes on, right now I wouldn't be surprised if we ended the year at double digit eth to be honest
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Did you come up with those numbers at random?

No, it's very unlikely that they'll reach such levels if the current bearish sentiment keeps increasing for the rest of the year. In order to reach those prices we'll need a massive wave of buying pressure, but the market has been lacking this pressure for a very long time. With no catalyst in the short-term to trigger a new surge in prices, it's going to be very difficult to see those prices this year. As things stand right now, it's gonna take a long time before we get to the 12k mark, but we'll eventually get there, prices can't stagnate at the current levels forever.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The market is very bad. Now I really do not want to look at the price chart of the altcoin because it all goes down. So I do not think the bitcoin price will reach 12000 USD and ETH will reach 800 USD until the end of this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
If the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 the price of BTC like the beginning of 2018 I think that is a miracle, now BTC is below the price of 6,000 USD while towards the price of 20,000 USD requires a huge stock of funds, around 240 billion for the current rate
Activity: 350
💲

well, nobody can really tell you if the cryptocurrency market will grow at the end of the year, and at this point in time it really seems difficult. year is almost over, and fro the whole 2018, the bitcoin price (and the value of all the other cryptocurrencies and tokens) has done nothing but go down. so, who knows, i will be happy if btc holds the 5500 dollars mark or if it goes back to 8000 dollars. even
Activity: 73
i think its difficult to happen.too many drama in crypto market and its make investors lost their believed about cryptocurrency future.maybe around $8000 - $10.000 more acceptable.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
If I only had that future sight, I'm the first to tell all of you and gonna brocast it on the entire internet that bitcoin will reach $12,000 or higher and ETH will go back to $800 up to its all time high price by the end of the year.
But sadly, in opposite of that we can't tell if those prices will be reached again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12

I think you might be right, when comparing to the market situation. Price manipulation made the entire market dusty and investors might be really worrying after a bad show before two days. Hopefully it will recover very soon and we can expect a positive change in December.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
In my case of definitely can reach btc and eth price end of this year. This is a big dump but no any news for it. So i think this is a last days for buy like this dumping market and end of year all major cryptocurrencies will be up higher. 😉
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Pages:
Jump to: