Pages:
Author

Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ? - page 6. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
I am very positive on this result.
I am looking for the rise this December and everyone also.
There will be a huge pump before the year ends.
And will continue to rise on early 2019.
15K USD BTC will be good next year 1st quarter.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
It is Impossible to reach the target in this year, actually, the market have not any growth in this year, and there are the big dumping in this week, I still understand why the market is not growing over the year.
Activity: 658
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
In my opinion it can't be happen in the end of this year, but no ones know about the future of crypto. Just don't hope too much because it will hurt you when it couldn't happen and be carefull if you investing in small coins (outside top 10 cmc).
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.

That question is kinda tricky because it is nearly the end of the year and still Bitcoin is falling down. When Bitcoin rises up it would really take 3 months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Its hard to predict that it could happen but there is small possibility that it might happen. Once it happen many people will start to sell their token because they will think it will may dropped again. Lastly, I do hope that bitcoin and ethereum will gonna pump up in the end of this year.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
I think i would prefer a Bull Jog is that an option?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
It can happen becuase our market is so unpredictable, the market might go down fast and the market might also grow fast.  If a bullrun will come this coming month, everyone would be happy.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will never reach $12000 again in my view based on recent trends. I devised an algorithm to predict bitcoins future value and when i ran it, it said ERROR!! so that cant be a good sign
Activity: 225
The unpredictability of the market makes cryptocurrency very volatile. The suppy and demand of bitcoin and ethereum may suddenly change drastically on either directions. The recent decline, for some, this is a sign of the bull run in December. This already happened last year.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100

what indications can make bitcoin bullrun at the end of this year until the value reaches 12000 $?
I think this is too ridiculous to hope for the unstable situation and market turmoil.
I really hope the market grows back but I don't fool myself that the market really needs time to grow
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Not possible this price achievement for the BTC and the ETH in just 15 days. BTC price will now remain in this price level of $5,000. Here it is another consolidation phase. After 2 moth then the market behaviour and the news will decide where the price will drive. If, positive news come for the Bitcoin then you will see another book market like in last December, 2017.
Activity: 577
Merit: 283
For now all the attention goes to this BCH scams. No space to grow yet.
Activity: 793
I do not care about the price this year or next year, I want to see Bitcoin as the main mean of payment. I want to pay with Bitcoin and not buying Bitcoin with fiat and everytime when I want to buy something I have to again change crypto into fiat - it cost a lot of fee and it is really time spending.
Activity: 1232

If in the next two weeks Bitcoin does not show growth, then this year we will not see such prices. Then we will hope that the crypto market will show a U-turn in 2019. We will wait for the ETF decision. But if we look at the trading volume this week, we will see that the whales bought tens of thousands of bitcoins after it dropped below 6000.

Even if Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies make a move in a couple days or weeks later, it will not reach that high because people will use it as an opportunity to short it. right now we heard a bad news from Forbes and wars that happened with Bitcoin Cash community.
everything is turned very ugly now, before we are making any movement. first we need to solve the problem that happened with Bitcoin Cash and their wars, afterward we need another news to tank the price up and to re-gain people faith on cryptocurrency.

conclusion, we won't see it this year.

Bitcoin is very shaky at the moment, so reaching that high is quite impossible and as you stated people will target short opportunities, and thus it will make it more difficult to reach even $10k. Recently people sell off whenever it rises above 7-10% at once, and with $12k as a target, we will see a good amount of sell-off, so I don't feel it a possibility too as many others here.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
The bitcoin now continue to drops like 12% then grow 12% to 15% and i think this year is not good in eth like this is continue to drops only still they are really affordable so for me buy now then base in the development and they run already for long here like we see that they drops still they grow so believe and do invest every drops,Moreover there's no assurance in everything in crypto so invest if you can afford to lose
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I really hope for these coins to reach its all-time high but I hope it won't happen on the end of the year, people might get a misconception that these coins will pump on that timeline every year which can cause for more people to buy and dump it whether it reach high or low, I hope they consider that Bitcoin is not an easy money or High and Fast ROI, they should learn patience on this platform.
Activity: 336
I can make sure that there is no way for BTC and ETH to rise back to that price at the end of this year. There is only more than 1 month left and it's not enough, nearly 11 months in this year passed but BTC and ETH still can't do anything or rise back to $10k and $500 so you think in ony 1 month BTC and ETH can rise to that high price?
Activity: 566
Merit: 113

If in the next two weeks Bitcoin does not show growth, then this year we will not see such prices. Then we will hope that the crypto market will show a U-turn in 2019. We will wait for the ETF decision. But if we look at the trading volume this week, we will see that the whales bought tens of thousands of bitcoins after it dropped below 6000.

Even if Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies make a move in a couple days or weeks later, it will not reach that high because people will use it as an opportunity to short it. right now we heard a bad news from Forbes and wars that happened with Bitcoin Cash community.
everything is turned very ugly now, before we are making any movement. first we need to solve the problem that happened with Bitcoin Cash and their wars, afterward we need another news to tank the price up and to re-gain people faith on cryptocurrency.

conclusion, we won't see it this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I think the January-February month Bitcoin price will exceed $ 10,000. But in the crypto world there can always be sudden rises. So yes, both bitcoin and ethereum can reach the figures mentioned by the end of the year.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
In my case of definitely can reach btc and eth price end of this year. This is a big dump but no any news for it. So i think this is a last days for buy like this dumping market and end of year all major cryptocurrencies will be up higher. 😉

The current condition of the cryptocurrency market raises a number of question from traders. For the third day, the industry is either trying to revive Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, or just watching the collapse of the course.
The question of what caused the collapse of the market and what should do those who still have cryptocurrency  – makes world crazy.

From this article The Coin Shark have found answers for all of these questions and analysed per minute history of the fall of currency of Bitcoin.
see moe : https://thecoinshark.net/three-hellish-days-for-cryptocurrency-reasons-of-the-fall-of-the-currency-and-what-to-do-next/
Pages:
Jump to: