Pages:
Author

Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ? - page 4. (Read 993 times)

copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Honestly, based on my observation, I have been involved in crypto space since May 2017 and I honestly don't think Bitcoin will go up to $12,000 anytime soon. I would give it another 6 months at least. Bitcoin rally from last December/January was heavily manipulated and too many new people FOMO'ed buying cryptos. Of course, it is my personal opinion.

Yeah, institutional investors money will start flowing in the markets pretty soon, but does this mean they will push the price up quickly or playing the manipulation game? You decide.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
At this point, no.
The recent plunge of btc basically put a nail into the coffin on any hopes of a bull run.
Instead a more likely scenario is that btc will fall even more because people's hopes have been crushed.

Of course, this is crypto, so crazier things have happened.
Who know, maybe btc will even shoot to $30k this year?
But I feel it is wiser to trade based off of realistic market predictions rather than wishing and hoping.

In the long run, I do feel like btc can reach it's past all time high and go even more.
But it looks like this will happen in 2019 not this year.
If we look at the last huge BTC crash, it took about two years for the market to start to rise again, so it makes more sense.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I think that these coins can achieve such growth, but not this year there is a lot of information that it is impossible. This year there were a lot of positive developments, after which there should have been growth in the market, but it was not. it means not time yet
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
Last year in same pattern big bull run followed by the dump in the starting. We saw big dump some days ago and Bitcoin break it's bottom level. Since Bitcoin not again cross the previous bottom mark also yet. Really I have no hope that Bitcoin even cross the 10k$. Can go max 8000$. But we saw in the past in the Bitcoin we can't say what will happen. If Bitcoin go up then surely ETH also follow same pattern.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I hope they will.
Especially that eth price is ridiculous.
We need something to buy more crypto!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think that at the end of this year it will be more realistic to see such figures as Bitcoin costs 8000 dollars, and Ethereum 400, can a maximum of 500 dollars.

Hopefully price of bitcoin could reach to 8000 at least we can see it increases from current price. Same as eth that most people expected to increase in bt and eth.
I think that 8000 is quite a realistic scenario. but at the expense of 12,000 I doubt very much, as well as at the expense of the fact that the price of Bitcoin drops to 800 dollars.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
I think that at the end of this year it will be more realistic to see such figures as Bitcoin costs 8000 dollars, and Ethereum 400, can a maximum of 500 dollars.

Hopefully price of bitcoin could reach to 8000 at least we can see it increases from current price. Same as eth that most people expected to increase in bt and eth.
Activity: 770
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.

If bitcoin and ethereum can touch that prices, I think it needs a big positive event that triggers the price to skyrocketing. For the big events are ETF and Bakkt in december, let's wait for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
Well, it is possible considering the nature of crypto, but logically speaking and considering what is at hand at the moment, it might not work this year again. Although, we might have little increase. $12000 for Bitcoin and $800 for ethereum is never too much to achieve. Who knows, it might be that the present dump in price is meant to push the price up and have such or more than that.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i would be very happy if we could see such prices again by end of this year, but i admit, i do not really believe that we see the price. i do not think that is really bad either and i will use the time and continue to buy cheap coins, as long as the prices are on the ground.
Activity: 532
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think you need to be realistic. And the prices of $ 12,000 and $ 800 in the current environment, I think, are not real. I think the main goal now is stability.

The reality tells us that there is no limits for any prices in crypto. As history does also. How much Bitcoin was in spring of 2017? 2-4 thousands. How much it was later in autumn? Over 9000 ( Grin). And all "realistic" people understood that this is the high. And what we saw? $20k. Great, not it?
So I think it is possible to see such price movements till the end of the year
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I think you need to be realistic. And the prices of $ 12,000 and $ 800 in the current environment, I think, are not real. I think the main goal now is stability.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
I really hope that happens, but with reality like now, BTC can hardly go up the trend. Even BTC may fall to $ 2k this year. If that happens then the crypto market will be gloomy.
The numbers of 12000$ and 800$ would probably be in 2019 we can expect.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
I don’t believe that Ethereum and bitcoin will reach these levels in a month and a half. All hopes for the launch of bakkt. I see too many people talking about tothemoon  soon, which means it won't happen soon. Just a dream.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Maybe it will be the next year because I think it will close at 6000$ and I'm being optimistic, that I'd rather see a recovery like that, but I understand that this is not healthy for the market and we should not aim to that if we want mass adoption to happen, remember that at the end the goal is to use cryptos instead of fiat, not to amass riches
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

It probably can if we throw back to last year, the chart spiked up just only need 33 days from 5k-ish to more than 10k.
So i think this probably could repeat.

Don't make it last year as a benchmark because the current situation is different from last year. so it's very difficult for that to happen.

Last year Crypto was at the peak of popularity but now many people have started to not believe in this investment.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The most minimal thing we will see is $ 5000, this will be the point from which Bitcoin will undoubtedly only grow.
Activity: 322
i think, this year we will not see such prices anymore. i think the next price increase is still far away, but at some point he will come. we must continue to wait and not give up.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
I think hard for touch 12000 in this end year, we need very bull market. But still posible if some miracle come. Just keep btc on hardware wllet, take a sleep. And wake up in 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: