Pages:
Author

Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ? - page 5. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
remain optimistic that all that happened. but I suggest not to hope too much, because if you see the current situation the chances are very small. what's more, in recent days there has been a rather large decline in the market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.

Well
its seems hard , i guess.
since downtrend on this week,
also market have a some colaps before BCH hardfork,
wiith all altcoins down about 9-15% on top 100.
even touch about $10k usd will hard
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
It can't. Every bear market ends with a very slow uptrend that confirms the bottom. We were close to getting there in Bitcoin in October and November but it all went down in the end ending our hopes for this to be the awaited stabilization. Now we'll have to go through it again so maybe if we're lucky we'll get another pump in Spring of 2019.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Maybe and maybe not. There are so much factors that influencing the price of crypto currencies and it is almost impossible to predict the market movement. But the hope is still here and I believe that we will see the bull run in the upcoming months.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
No one could really tell you the right amount but you can expect the result already if you know how to read the charts in the market. We already know that cryptocurrency is very unpredictable in terms of volatility, so you can't expect a right answer here for the result of your question.

You will have a choice to either read the chart for the speculative price or keep asking here even if you already know the answer to your question.
Activity: 33
Merit: 26
Right now it is a very difficult target for BTC and ETH to achieve by the end of this year. But if you drop a little, it would be feasible. I expect the BTC will reach 10000$ and the ETH will be 500$

ETH to 500 by end of year...?!? That would pretty much require ETH to go up about 2.5% per day every day between now and the end of the year. While we are also in a bear market and right off the heels of a bloodbath in most cryptos... Magic 8 ball says, outlook not so good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think it's almost impossible. There is just a short time left till the end of this year and BTC need to rise more nearly $7000 in price to reach to $12k and ETH need more than $600 added in price to reach to $800. I don't think in more than a month these coins can rise back to this price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is likely that the market situation is now artificially created. And in the near future, we will be able to see the onset of the bull market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that you should not count on the growth of prices of bitcoin and other coins at the end of this year. I think that the price will remain roughly what it is now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Of course I doubt that the new year will cost so much Ethereum and bitcoin , I think the next new year to cost so much , but not now because the market has not yet found even its bottom
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

It probably can if we throw back to last year, the chart spiked up just only need 33 days from 5k-ish to more than 10k.
So i think this probably could repeat.
Activity: 448
Right now it is a very difficult target for BTC and ETH to achieve by the end of this year. But if you drop a little, it would be feasible. I expect the BTC will reach 10000$ and the ETH will be 500$
Activity: 322
I don't think bitcoin will reach to that amount or dump below the said price, though i think bitcoin might still retain the strong support of 6k plus by the end of the year, though anything can happen so we look forward and see how thing goes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think that you have too high your expectations, it seems to me that the price is BTC -6000-6500, and the price of ETH can be $ 350-400.
copper member
Activity: 232
There is no chances to reach Bitcoin at $12000 and ETH $800 at the end of this year. This time is very short. This down market will move slowly but not in this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The year is not over yet, so I think that in general it can be so, because the market likes to present surprises, which today can still show us what people used to call pumping cryptocurrency.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I don't think this much hype won't happen with this much few time period. I think for making traders Christmas more happier, market will up. But I think it will be temporal mini bull run. More than that we can't predict.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
We all want to know it!) But the direction of the market that we are seeing now suggests that the situation could be even worse! But my optimistic forecast of ETH-500 $ BTC-7k $
Activity: 206
This is a very interesting question. The BTC and ETH. These two is the most important tokens in the crypto market. Especially these both are really important to me because I have hold these both tokens. I did a chart analyse about these both tokens and read some news. Actually, my idea is BTC and ETH can't hit these price levels this year./ Definitely, it will be passed these levels, but it never happens in this year. I think it will happen in 2019 last or 2020.
Activity: 385
I think no. It's too much for 1 month. I think that the maximum is 8000$ for bitcoin and 300$ for Ethereum. There is very short period of time to such a quick growth.
Pages:
Jump to: