Pages:
Author

Topic: Can too many Altcoin's can become a threat to bitcoin's existence - page 12. (Read 2584 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I know about market very well.

What we see now is equal buy/sell order.

The others coin can not be treat 100%

The better coins are there the better the bitcoin will be.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Altcoins will only complement Bitcoin, will not be able to take over Bitcoin, despite it's the dream of every single altcoin.
- It's not just the dream of every altcoin, it's the dream of so many people holding the altcoin, they always hope their altcoin can overthrow the era of bitcoin and become a new king but they might have realized that dream has become dust. The bitcoin's roots are too deep in the field, want to threaten the existence of bitcoin, it's just a funny thing, instead of thinking so, we can think the opposite, the existence of bitcoin threatens to altcoin because the value of bitcoin affects the price of altcoin, if the bitcoin no longer exists, altcoin is also unlikely to continue to grow
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think it's saying those people who do not understand the market. It's like the store is among the few goods to take the best of there are also. Investors look closely, analyze and choose the coin that is promising in their opinion. At the moment, bitcoin is the best and other altcoins do not interfere with it.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Altcoins will only complement Bitcoin, will not be able to take over Bitcoin, despite it's the dream of every single altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
    More and more ICO projects are coming based on many major currencies and specially in this year the trend increased rapidly with many reputed organizations that are in various industries and trades decided to start there own digital currency to make there business more effective and efficient in order to gain more profit.
    Can these new launching Altcoin's make a negative impact on bitcoin's expansion in the future because we all know in order to increase the demand, usability and accessibility of bitcoin it should be widely use in most business areas but if Altcoin's take these opportunities how it can achieve its vision to become a widely used digital currency

I think the existence of many altcoins will not become a threat for bitcoin, as you can see now.
There are already many coins created in the market, and no one have surpassing the bitcoin position in coinmarketcap.
I guess it is not easy for new coins to gain trust for peoples to hold the coin.
Activity: 336
I think that Bitcoin has, in the mean while, gained traders' confidence. Therefore, it is though to threaten Bitcoin's existence while it has polished up the market of digital decentralized payment system. The least effect that too many Altcoins can do is to denigrate the market coverage of Bitcoin for a certain period, but Bitcoin won't take a long to recover its market coverage.
Although too many Altcoins cannot become a threat to Bitcoin, it scams are a greater threat while the more there are scams in Bitcoin, the more traders will lose their confidence on Bitcoin. Therefore, it should be under shield to reduce scams and strengthen its market coverage. Taking steps to reduce the number of scams will popularize Bitcoin in a great extent. So, Bitcoin's future depends on the reduction of the number of scams that are causing people lose their confidence on Bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Don't worry about it! Altcoin was created base on the alternative crypto and the price of Altcoin is lower than Bitcoin. Furthermore, Bitcoin is more stable than Altcoin so investors will be easy in staring with cryptocurrency. Anyway, I think the smart investors will know how to invest rightly.
Activity: 14
No way ! Altcoin can only exist in short terms and it has many risks than Bitcoin. Besides, there are many types of altcoin that it is difficult for investors to determine which altcoin can make profits fast. Moreover, altcoin is not as safe as bitcoin so it has status '' pump and dump''. Anyway, Bitcoin is still the best choice for investors in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
I think that too many altcoins will not lead to chaos, as the ICO market operates a natural selection, and then those projects survive, the team of which has the potential to do something else
Activity: 32
I don't think so, there are too many Altcoin will create the bustle in the crypto market. The cryptocurrency market needs diversification and healthy competition to create common interests.
Activity: 308
I don't think so. Even altcoin is developing more and more but it will never can threat to bitcoin's existence
I would not say that the alcoins are developing now. You look around, a lot of fraudulent altcons, and really promising coins are very few
Activity: 308
No. Especially now, when there are a lot of alcoins on the market that can not even exist for a long time, and even more so they can not replace bitkoyn. This will not happen
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
    More and more ICO projects are coming based on many major currencies and specially in this year the trend increased rapidly with many reputed organizations that are in various industries and trades decided to start there own digital currency to make there business more effective and efficient in order to gain more profit.
    Can these new launching Altcoin's make a negative impact on bitcoin's expansion in the future because we all know in order to increase the demand, usability and accessibility of bitcoin it should be widely use in most business areas but if Altcoin's take these opportunities how it can achieve its vision to become a widely used digital currency
I think it does not affect Bitcoin too much. Because this is a free market and harsh. The bad ICO projects will eventually be eliminated. that is the rule. So that is the main factor helping the crypto market to be developed and maintained forever until now.
Activity: 27
I don't think so. Even altcoin is developing more and more but it will never can threat to bitcoin's existence
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

We must undestood what is going on on the crypto market before we panic or make conclusion.

The market is biggest then ever before.
There is so many on going ico-s so the ico sellers are the biggest btc and eth sellers on the market.

As we see the there must be very high demand of buy orders for btc, and eth...offcourse if the buy order demand is higher then sell then the price should go high... but its not like this now?

The reason for this is coz the ico tokens sellers selling their btc and eth for cash.

Now the ico token sellers are the ones who got a lot cash.
Soon they will place the large buy order the price of btc and eth will go about back to 20000$ now many of you feel happy about it you are going to sell your coins.

So you will make profit...then the market will drop down around 10000$ ' then the ico token sellers will buy btc and eth again.
So the price of btc and eth will go highest.

Im not sure about the tokens or many altcoins... but i know the main coins like btc eth ltc will be strong.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
I think the altcoin and the bitcoin will work differently but still can help us to make a profit. I don't think that the altcoin can harm or become a threat to bitcoin, and I always think that the altcoin will help bitcoin to reach more people in out there and makes cryptocurrency grows more. Both altcoin and bitcoin still work together in the cryptocurrency, and it still attracts many people to come and join in the cryptocurrency until now.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
I don't think it can happen although bitcoin's price changes a lot everyday and has seen many highs and lows over in the past years but bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and the biggest cryptocurrency and it has 40% share in the total market cap and it will still dominates in the market therefore all altcoins depend only in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
The existence of many altcoins has its pros and cons. A pro would be the market drawing attention, and this means more people will become aware of crypto. A con would be all these altcoins contributing to bitcoin’s volatility. However, analysts predict that only one crypto will be used in the future, especially when everything goes digital. We’ll just have to wait and see which crypto will it be.
Activity: 196
Sure. The presence of other altcoins can impact bitcoin. It contributes to price volatility, right? But at the same time, it helps bring out the best in cryptocurrency (with all these coins trying to outdo each other) In the end, we could have a cryptocurrency that combines all their best feature. What do you think?
Activity: 10
I think it more or less affects Bitcoin but Altcoins can hardly become a threat to Bitcoin. In the short term, too many Altcoins but of low quality will get people under bad impression of crypto ingeneral. But in the long term, I think Bitcoin, with its reliability, won't be surpassed by these current Altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: