Pages:
Author

Topic: Can too many Altcoin's can become a threat to bitcoin's existence - page 11. (Read 2584 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have little faith in the fact that someone can really create a technology better than bitcoin. The fact that it was created first among all cryptocurrencies gave it a huge advantage, which is difficult to destroy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think when some company decides to launch their own currency, they don't even consider banning BTC because it obviously would cut off many opportunities for them. So I don't think such alts are a threat.
Activity: 322
It is unlikely that any of the altcoins will be able to surpass bitcoin,since this trust of people to it was created for many years and will not be able to quickly go back in time. Although you can not say 100% that this will not happen.

Activity: 490
It seems to me that such a large number of different altcoins even strengthens trust in bitcoin, because the absolute majority of altcoins created do not have any real value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
can not. the more ico, the more it makes the altcoin market chaotic. too much, and making old coins that survive in the market for pump prices, it will be even more submerged by new coins. I don't think for now, unless etherum can do it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
It might be but it can never turn down bitcoin. With its popularity it would take so much effort to exceed it. It has been an established currency and people trust it already.
i think it's hard bro. because now bitcoin is more popular than the other
Indeed, popularity is an important factor. Now almost every pupil knows about bitcoin, and the new altcoins will have to go a long way to reach this popularity
    More and more ICO projects are coming based on many major currencies and specially in this year the trend increased rapidly with many reputed organizations that are in various industries and trades decided to start there own digital currency to make there business more effective and efficient in order to gain more profit.
    Can these new launching Altcoin's make a negative impact on bitcoin's expansion in the future because we all know in order to increase the demand, usability and accessibility of bitcoin it should be widely use in most business areas but if Altcoin's take these opportunities how it can achieve its vision to become a widely used digital currency
Do not forget that although in recent times a large number of altcoins really began to appear, most of them are scammers. I think that there has not yet appeared such an altcoin that could beat bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i think it's hard bro. because now bitcoin is more popular than the other
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I do not think that altcoin can somehow influence the development of bitcoin, since most coins do not have a working product and stop in development. On the contrary, the price of all altcoins depends on the bitcoin price, and it is difficult for me to assume that any of the coins can replace the importance of bitcoin for the crypto-currency industry.

Yeah right, bitcoin is the basis of the market price and this is the currency used by all altcoins, It will really hard to believe and hard to think that altcoin can become a threat to bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I do not think that altcoin can somehow influence the development of bitcoin, since most coins do not have a working product and stop in development. On the contrary, the price of all altcoins depends on the bitcoin price, and it is difficult for me to assume that any of the coins can replace the importance of bitcoin for the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
    More and more ICO projects are coming based on many major currencies and specially in this year the trend increased rapidly with many reputed organizations that are in various industries and trades decided to start there own digital currency to make there business more effective and efficient in order to gain more profit.
    Can these new launching Altcoin's make a negative impact on bitcoin's expansion in the future because we all know in order to increase the demand, usability and accessibility of bitcoin it should be widely use in most business areas but if Altcoin's take these opportunities how it can achieve its vision to become a widely used digital currency

I think altcoin can not become a threat to bitcoin existence because it is not connected even they both cryptocurrency.
Activity: 351
I think it does not affect Bitcoin too much. Because this is a free market and harsh. The bad ICO projects will eventually be eliminated. that is the rule. So that is the main factor helping the crypto market to be developed and maintained forever until now.

Agree with points that has mentioned because unlike in the past today many altcoins are worthless and incompetent and there is a huge amount of ICO projects that are just launched to fool people and steel there investments so majority of altcoins wont become a threat to bitcoins future but we need to agree that there are certain amount of effective and capable currencies in the market but if bitcoin can adapt and improve with the future needs properly even potential altcoins won't become an issue for its success
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
No they have no bad effect in bitcoin itself instead the threat is for the whole cryptocurrency community

And good example of this are those scammers,the trend continues as these damn people behind this illegal activities and this action causes alert to the potential investors,and a hard feelings to those victims

And if this will never stopped then lets face reality that even bitcoin will die in newr future because this is a domino effect
Activity: 351
Altcoins cannot become a threat in any way soon unless bitcoin itself become incompetent in significant areas to reach common people because today more people seek convenience, reliability and security as significant and most cryptocurrencies provide competitive features to accommodate such qualities to there users for an example mobile version of wallets and transaction facilities so if bitcoin and its network failed to provide such facilities to help its users I think that is the only way it can fail but not because altcoins   
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
All altcoins are not a threat to bitcoin. Bitcoin is far ahead and his altcoins can not hurt him. The problem with all its after-effects is that in all that happens there are surely very interesting altcoins but the fact that they are huddled with the others is not visible and passes sometimes unnoticed. This is a pity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
With proper observation of coinmarketcap. I realized that bitcoin have the highest fraction of money in the coinmarketcap even when numerous coins are being listed on daily basis, this means bitcoin cannot be displace, even during ICO bitcoin is the most accepted means of payment. Too many Altcoin's will make bitcoin to go higher in price.
Activity: 633
I don't think Bitcoin will be affected by new altcoins in the market. Bitcoin has been there for almost a decade and we can see that it remained the king of all cryptos after the ups and downs it experienced. Every altcoins depends on bitcoin's price, that is the reason why bitcoin can't be threatened and beat by any altcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I think as much as any new altcoins emerge, it won't give any negative influence to bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main goal of all altcoin investments. So that altcoin buyers will eventually exchange it for bitcoin. So bitcoin still stands tall even though altcoins come in as much as anything ... !!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
All altcoin will have to bow to the bitcoin. The more solid projects of altcoins we have, the more fund will flow into the system and the better the market. which is even good for the bitcoin itself as more and more tokens are been traded against it. In reality, no altcoin can ever contest with the bitcoin. Just take a look at BCH, you will understand this.
Yes.Altcoins may grow in number but we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is still the best crypto coin up to the present time.Nowadays more and more altcoins are now existing but i don't think they can stand the test of time unlike bitcoin that it has survived all throughout the years.
Pages:
Jump to: