Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 19. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hackers are everywhere that makes bitcoin unsecured but apparently you can upgrade your security by keeping the private key and not sharing anything.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
The best way of securing your crypto is hardware wallet and several backups of your private keys.
Also, many people use virtual machines for operations with cryptocurrencies only - that allows to prevent stealing data from your main computer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
In my opinion it is impossible to guarantee a hundered percent of safeness when investing wit the bitcoin. It is a risk that need to be overcome that you need to entrust your noney without insurance.

Yes you are right security on cryptocurrency is not 100% guaranteed because one simple wrong click on using your mouse is you may lose everything you have for this past years because of phishing site, but being attentive and careful enough every now and then would lessen the risk.
Activity: 120
Yes there are lots of hacker but it is till possible to make your bitcoin investment in safe and secured place. You don't need to share your private key and personal information.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
It is always the reason of not safety, hackers are everywhere. There are different ways to be secured. It depends on you, on how careful you are. Be diligent in choosing where to invest. Make sure not to be a victim of phishing sites.
rfj
Activity: 214
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

I think you can still secure your investment in bitcoin even though hackers are everywhere. You just need to protect your private key and private information,  don't ever put it in any suspicious sites.
Activity: 134
Yes, you can protect yourself from hackers. Bitcoin forces you to take responsibility for the security of your money and this is a great advantage if you know what you are doing. If you have a lot of money in crypto then you should consider buying a separate laptop that will not have access to the Internet. If you do this, then you are fine with your bitcoin. Another tip is that if you have a lot of bitcoins, you can divide them into multiple accounts so that if you get hacked, you still have some of your bitcoins. Transactions are also the main root of hacking so avoid too many transactions, the hacker is so sophisticated at the moment and can track it so be careful
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.
We cant say that our money is safe, its because investing in bitcoin is a risk. You must not share some private information about yourself. Make sure that i you're going to invest on something , you do a background check.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Yes, there are many scammers and hackers in crypto world but if you don't enter your private key in suspicious sites you will be in safety. The best way is hardware wallet.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
One of the things that you should know and have before investing your hard earned money in to Bitcoin is how are you going to secure the safety of your investment. It is part of your responsibility to know and have that, Bitcoin is a decentralized platform so you should be responsible enough to take charge on things like that. There are different kinds of wallets, paper wallets, hardware, desktop or offline, take your pick, take the best that you think would give you peace of mind about the security of your investment.
Activity: 46

i think we can not really sure that the money we invested in bitcoin is safe because bitcoin is really depends on the market and once the market is falling we can expect also dropping of our bitcoin investment.
Activity: 59
It's not sure that investing in 100% bitcoin is safe, it depends on your choice anymore. you need to be careful before investing in bitcoin. Investing is always a risk that no investment is safe
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
bitcoin itself cannot be hacked, its the web wallets that are hacked or you may just be samme, just need to be careful and smart with you transactions

Yes you can assure your bitcoin's security , actually the reason why a lot of people are being hacked during theses days is because they does not value security that much , for you to secure your bitcoin be sure to make transaction only to those people who you considered as a real investor or real person , it does not gurantee a hundred percent security but it will give you a higher chance for security measurement.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

so far my bitcoin wallet is always safe and never experienced theft. I always secure the private key of my bitcoin purse, besides I also never tell my personal key my bitcoin wallet to others.
on my internet site I also never insert my private key bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 72
bitcoin itself cannot be hacked, its the web wallets that are hacked or you may just be samme, just need to be careful and smart with you transactions
Activity: 60
Yes we can make our money safe in investing in bitcoin by You need to put 2FA authentication for more security never tell anyone your private key. safety precautions that you can do to secure your investments and to lessen the risk.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
We just need to be more careful on what we are doing online as those hackers are so good in tracing our movements. Bitcoin technology is safe the only problem is how we keep our private key in a safe place away from those hackers. Don't trust anybody.
Activity: 261
Yes we can , All investors need to be sure that their money are safe before they invest , to know that our money is on a good hand . We can also do a background check or research about it , before joining . To have knowledge in what you are joining .
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
I think none of us can secure your money invested in Bitcoin and only you need to secure your money in keeping them in a a secured wallet and also keeping the password or keys safely. You cannot trust anyone in the world but you can trust the technology used in Bitcoin for safety of transactions, they use block chain technology.
Activity: 322

I think in order for you to save those bitcoins without any hacker is i think is of course you need to store them into a what so called a cold hardware and that is an offline wallet and i think it is just like a flash drive looking thing which of course you can store that your bitcoins. And a lot of people with a lot of bitcoins are using that because it is much safe than online wallet because we all know online can be overdrived. So if you ever wanted just check into online shops about that hardware.
Pages:
Jump to: