Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 20. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Yes off course our invest in bitcoin is safe because as if we want to sell all the bitcoin we get our money or if we want to invest it it will give us profit and if you hold it for sometime and when the price of btc increase you can sell it and wnjoy the profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Investing bitcoin is secure and you will have the assurance of earning. But hackers are so genius so we must be careful. Our private keys and other personal information must be kept safe.

Activity: 65
Of course, any password could be brute - forced. Bitcoin private key isn't an exception. Paper wallets cannot be hacked but there's risk to lose it.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Check your suppliers for buying coins: Where do they register? What about the security measures they use? Is it a big exchange from BTC-e, Bitstamp, Kraken, or a reputable channel from Coinbase?
Never put the wallet address in the same place as the private key
Only use your own mobile phone or computer for trading
Spread your Bitcoins in several smaller wallets
Use multiple wallets, online, desktop, mobile, offline
Back up all your wallets in an offline hardware device
Use wallet encryption - third-party encryption software such as DiskCrypt or BestCrypt is the ideal choice
Upgrade online wallet software
Use deep cold storage - encrypt the wallet file and place it in an offline device.
Consider the Bitcoin paper wallet and put it in the safe.

As long as you research about it your money that you invest is safe.we need to be vigilant for the safe of our investment. Bitcoin is secure but we do our part to make our investment secure. we can make some precaution on the safety of our wallet and the coins in there all time.
Activity: 26
I think it's definitely safe, because if we keep it right and right then the hackers can not take what we have. Before you invest your funds in bitcoin you should first read the safeguard guide.Investing is always a risk of losing money or making good money.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Our money is safe in hands if bitcoin. But the problem is begin from ourselves,which means the safety purpose passwords and transaction details we keep strictly confidential. If we fail in this task then there is no use by blaming bitcoins security system.

The secure of bitcoin is depends on you, but if the money you are talking that you invest in btc is safe ?  I think not really because the price of bitcoin can decrease anytime like what happen now and the value of your money can also go down.

Yes it depends on you how you will setup the security of your wallet and what wallet are you using.  And if you invest in bitcoin, you should be always ready whenever the bitcoin price goes down rapidly.
Activity: 154
Any kind of investment will have its own share of risks. Just be vigilant, continuously educate yourself about Bitcoin and keep offline records.
That's right every investment have it's own risks, however we are the responsible of what we invest. Bitcoin is safe trough the uses of blockchain, but we need to be vigilant for the safe of our investment. Bitcoin is secure but we do our part to make our investment secure.
Activity: 386
Our money is safe in hands if bitcoin. But the problem is begin from ourselves,which means the safety purpose passwords and transaction details we keep strictly confidential. If we fail in this task then there is no use by blaming bitcoins security system.

The secure of bitcoin is depends on you, but if the money you are talking that you invest in btc is safe ?  I think not really because the price of bitcoin can decrease anytime like what happen now and the value of your money can also go down.
Activity: 59
Any kind of investment will have its own share of risks. Just be vigilant, continuously educate yourself about Bitcoin and keep offline records.
Activity: 129
In fact, you can shield yourself from people who do cyber criminals. Bitcoin obliges you to wind up accountable for the security of your money and it's a tremendous advantage if you understand what you are doing. If you have a lot of trade out crypto then you should consider obtaining a separate PC which wouldn't approach the Internet. You can store your private keys on that PC which would compel you to sign trades on it. It's the most secure decision right now. Gear wallets are great, they are to a great degree supportive and easy to use, yet there are as yet a couple of bugs in them which are dangerous in case you have a significant measure of bitcoins.
Activity: 546
You have no problem with being safe when it comes to the money you have invested into bitcoin, it being decentralized makes it so that you can be the only one that dictates what happens to your coins. The only way you lose money you have invested into bitcoin is if you do not properly secure your wallet or you lose the private keys to your wallet thereby losing all of your coins forever
Activity: 16
Activity: 126
Truly, you can shield yourself from programmers. Bitcoin drives you to end up in charge of the security of your cash and it's an immense advanatage in the event that you comprehend what you are doing. On the off chance that you have a ton of cash in crypto then you ought to consider purchasing a seperate workstation which wouldn't approach the Internet. You can store your private keys on that PC which would constrain you to sign exchanges on it. It's the most secure choice at this moment. Equipment wallets are incredible, they are extremely advantageous and simple to utilize, yet there are still a few bugs in them which are risky in the event that you claim a considerable measure of bitcoins.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Yes, I know lot's of hackers all over the world especially in bitcoin. And I think if you want to secure your investment in bitcoin all you need is care, cause careless is one reason to hack your account and dont be shared your personal information to others it is always secret only you know your pin number.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
There is no safe in the world and you are the only one who can safeguard your wallet security. Everywhere there is no safe so beware. Take a look at your downloads on your personal computer. Beware of websites that go and see how good it is not a phishing. So always beware of scammers.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
Account Numbers on exchanges should be secure, or encryption stored in hardware wallets or encrypted wallets.

Merit: 1
Actually we can not make 100% sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is really safe , because in digital transactions we may never know that it might be intercepted by high grade hackers from the internet, all we can do is make some precaution on the safety of our wallet and the coins in there all time.
Merit: 60
As long as I use some exchange out of my country, there is no the one which can make me sure that my fund is secure.  During we can find the real office of the exchange, I pretty sure it will make we feel secure. which will be our anxiety now is what if the exchange is really hacked successfully. will the exchange want to compensate? of course not right? this is what really becomes our main anxiety. An insurance should be very useful in situations like this.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Why not.It's completely safe if you are using hardware wallet or paper wallet.I'm not recommending desktop wallet as safe.Im using hardware wallets.If you're store your private keys,passwords on your pc,mobile or in web.It's a good chance for hackers.
I am very much comfortable to the technology behind any cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because I know that my coins are safe in there. But I still have this in mind that whatever accounts that was made via internet and in online connection are hackable and you can be hacked anytime could happen.
well this is true that is why even that we actually have some security on it but because the internet are not safe then even that you take to invest here and you wanted to be safe then this may not be possible to be.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Yes as long as you make sure you buy your bitcoin from a legit source. In our country, we have a legit website that does about cryptocurrency trade and other services being offered and it work pretty fine for me. As to security, it's all up to you on how to protect it and be careful about it against all of scammers and hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: