Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 18. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
There is no safe in this crypto currency. So you're sure that your investment will be safe. All I can advise is to avoid phishing sites. Check carefully if the web site you are visiting is correct to ensure that it is not a phishing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.
I agree with that opinion, because before we enter in any kind of investment we must how to protect our investment from hacker or thief. Technically, you must have some knowledge before you do investing and investing in bitcoin is very safe because you can control your bitcoin and you can keep it in a safe place where your the only one who know it. Just keep your private key or seeds in a safe place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
About 95% of your wallet security is in your hands. Secure your private keys , do not leave them in your e-mail. If possible get it offline and put in a hard copy with a sheet of paper by printing it out. Get other levels of security like goggle authentication (2FA) You can also use sms to your email for confirmation.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
The investment that we make is depends on our knowledge. We can only ensure that our investment is safe if we fully understand the investment that we make. We can protect our money by having sufficient information.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I think the safety of your investment lies on your  hand, before you think of investing it better you know how to safe your investment by looking for safetyguard because investing on crypto is other managing your investment is the most difficulty
Yes I believe that the safeness of your money is lies upon you and the success of your investment is depend upon how would you manage your money, your investment and how could you formulate your own strategies to make a successful investment here in Cryptocurrency because a successful business was depend upon you.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Yes we can. It is safe when you invest your bitcoin. The problem in investing is you need to take risk in order to have an income in your investing. If you want to secure it very well you need the 2FA security or hardware wallet etc.,
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

Before investing in Bitcoin, you better first learn and familiarized on how to secure them against any ways of hacking system. What matters most is the Private Key to keep it safely as there are lots of alternative ways to secure it rigidly!
One thing for sure, Bitcoin is far away superior than online Banking in terms of Security!

If you don't want to worry that much about your bitcoin from storing it online or even in a desktop wallet, it is better for you to just have a hardware wallet which is a safer way of storing and keeping your bitcoin and other cryptocurrency at the highest security as possible because hardware wallets are hack proof in online because first it is an offline wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Before investing in Bitcoin, you better first learn and familiarized on how to secure them against any ways of hacking system. What matters most is the Private Key to keep it safely as there are lots of alternative ways to secure it rigidly!
One thing for sure, Bitcoin is far away superior than online Banking in terms of Security!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This should not even be questioned. We should always feel safe with any investment. But if you want to be 100% sure invest in AML BitCoin because this coin cannot be hacked.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
I think the safety of your investment lies on your  hand, before you think of investing it better you know how to safe your investment by looking for safetyguard because investing on crypto is other managing your investment is the most difficulty
Activity: 157
Practising safe computing is one thing. While there will always be people trying to take what isn't theirs, we need to take responsibility in protecting our information, rather than trusting some other company to do it for us.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏

Even if the government's basic files was hacked, there is nothing that can not be hacked and this attack can never be countered. You should use the strongest password, use 2FA and keep safe your private key. It can make them work difficult.
Activity: 112
Where there is invest there is risk so  if   you think  in trams of business there is risk or its a matter of hacker its unsafe not in case of Bitcoin in everywhere.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I think that many understand that they don't need to insert a secret key from their wallet on different sites. But not many understand no need to click suspicious links. Especially those who participate in many projects and to them on e-mail comes to a lot of letters with links. Here it is important not to lose your vigilance and not to click everything.
Activity: 112
Get a hardwallet such as trezor,and never reveal your private keys to any one
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Our money is safe in hands if bitcoin. But the problem is begin from ourselves,which means the safety purpose passwords and transaction details we keep strictly confidential. If we fail in this task then there is no use by blaming bitcoins security system.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
you money is never save in crypto. loads of hackers and if you wallet gets corrupt or your exchanges gets hacked you can lose it al. so make sure you always backup everything multiple times. very important.
paper wallet is the savest thing out there imo but you can't lose your paper ofc
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
You need to secure yourself bitcoin, download wallet , not use online exchanges and store your private key in some dark place without internet , then you are safe.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
It is always the reason of not safety, hackers are everywhere. There are different ways to be secured. It depends on you, on how careful you are. Be diligent in choosing where to invest. Make sure not to be a victim of phishing sites.
Number one is the phishing sites many of this are been victim for so not to make a trust on where you can actually make to be danger for like gor what others happen for.
Activity: 161
If you thought of throw in money and never check in BTC might be safest among other traditional methods.  There is no 100% safe guarantee in anything but you can say it is more safe than others. 
Pages:
Jump to: