Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 13. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Well, for me there's no problem at all, I'll agree with that because now all I need is my phone and an internet connection wherever I go. Even my expenditures if I go to other countries wouldn't become a problem at all since btc is no need to be converted.

The bottomline, I'm willing to use btc as a primary currency but the problem is I don't see any opportunities here to do so. Though crypto is not restricted here in our country, it still not well known and broadly implemented. Nevertheless, i'm still hopong that it will change someday.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Imagination is first step to dream come in reality,It really amazing you pay Bitcoin against grocery,At hospital,and even pocket money to children Smiley.I think it can be possible sooner or later,Life will be digital and free from fiat money.
Yes now it is very easy to pay for all kind of good using bitcoin, we can easily pay for a lot of things now using bitcoin currency and we can buy even daily needs using bitcoin to pay, already some areas has become cashless society and they are using digital currency only, as time passing worth and power of bitcoin is increasing more and more, in my place as well bitcoin is really possible to be first currency because I have noticed people interest for bitcoin more than fiat.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is my money. Want to sell me something? Don't even bother unless you are selling it for bitcoin.

Yes, it is sometimes use as money because we can use this for payments and for some transactions accepting bitcoin and I can consider it as my prime currency sometimes but in reality it is not considered to be the prime currency because of its volatility.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
we are accustomed to living with the USD as a world currency converter, there is skepticism if bitcoin becomes the highest successor then the condition of economic civilization will change completely into digital system.

There will be a lot of controversy because bitcoin can not be intervened and can have any potential. I imagine this can happen but it will create instability for an indefinite time, the world needs further adaptation to make it real.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Yes why not! Can we considered bitcoin as our primary currency as long as bitcoin helps us and it gives us opportunities to earn money I think for me I will considered this as my main currency. However with the unstable value of cryptocurrency at the market we are afraid for our investment because we think maybe sometimes the price of bitcoin will drop down. But don't worry about that event it is normal you should trust yourself and believe in bitcoin as your survivor in yhe future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I can't imagine bitcoin as my base currency to pay for goods and services because bitcoin's drawback of being unaccessible during offline is the one reason why i could not see bitcoin as a prime currency. Not unless if this issue can be addressed before i can fully internalize bitcoin to ever replace fiat.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and we imagine as our investment source and payment method somewhere that is very important for us to save our money and save more on low transaction rate that is negligible. This currency should be adopted and if countries adopt this digital currency then the economies of the countries will boost up as they will save a big budget on making paper notes.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.
If majority of the merchant start accepting bitcoin, then why not, i am not sure about local purchases but if i am purchasing something online or want to send money, then i will be using bitcoin as the amount of cost i will save will be a good one compared to any other method.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

I will agree if the government will implement cryptocurrency as our primary use because the prices of goods or products will be cheaper since bitcoins is growing its value each day in the market depending on the amount of supply and demand.
No my friend, it is not that the prices of products will decrease with an increase in BTC value. Basically, we will be paying an equivalent value in bitcoin but there will be fewer bitcoin to be paid. I hope you are getting my point. Whenever price of an asset rises, less amount of it can by the same product. Moreover, bitcoin is the best investment at the moment so governments should let citizens become rich this way.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
Imagination is first step to dream come in reality,It really amazing you pay Bitcoin against grocery,At hospital,and even pocket money to children Smiley.I think it can be possible sooner or later,Life will be digital and free from fiat money.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I cannot imaging at negative thoughts all about, cause i would like to imaging the positive thoughts, if bitcoin will replace to fiat currency it just like a magic world when you paying at your basic needs that no need to bring in cash to your pocket all you need to do is to swipe or touch it ,(to your phone) it just simple as that. but if will happen i'm not pretty sure to absorb the hole system.because in my country bitcoin are only accept to subsidy as payment method through in basic need such as grocery ,monthly bill,etc.and not totally accept to run in the market at hole system as decentralized country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
For me, I would like for cryptocurrency to remain as an investment rather than being the world's prime currency. Because of the high volatility of cryptocurrencies, it would be hard to use it as the global currency. Maybe, if that issue will be settled, then I would be happy to use it as such. But, looking at the current situation, I will use it as an investment and a source of income.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
My speculation is that bitcoin is the future currency and the whole world will use bitcoin for their daily needs. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and no doubt bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world. So it is obvious that bitcoin will be the primary currency of the whole world. All other currencies paper, fiat and crypto will be dead in the future.
We also have the same expectation, i think that bitcoin will be te price currency in the future, we will be giving more preference to bitcoin as compare to fiat currency and that will be because that it will be more easy to use online currency as compare to fiat currency, we will become able to do shopping in any corner of the world. In fact bitcoin is now becoming popular and more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
Hypothetically speaking, bitcoin would be more acknowledged by different countries all over the world yet nothing is assured that these countries would also accept bitcoin beyond making it a part of business industry in their economy. The currency that each country has is their identity and some countries went through a lot of challenges to obtain freedom and independence from foreign race who are intruders with a motive of invading their countries. They must have been went to war, many have perished in the struggle, experienced prolonged process of succeeding into something that they have done for the welfare of their people, state and economy which includes currency. Making bitcoin as a primary currency is not a bad idea yet the history and origin of the currencies of flat money all over the world would be of what value now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Its really good if bitcoin can be our daily currency and we can spend it wherever we want, but in my country bitcoin as payment is prohibited and againts the regulation. I hope in future can make payment in merchant using bitcoin in my country

Many are expecting that to happened but I also believe that it may happen but not soon. I think their is no problem with that as long as many will be benefited why not. My only hope if this will really happen is the transaction fees will be modified and lesser  for the benefit of all the users.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

At the current moment, I can't imagine Bitcoin to be my prime currency. Though the coin was the first to introduce the idea of decentralised currency in the financial market, still it would take a lot of years for the coin to head towards being a mainstream currency.
Firstly the coin is too volatile to be a currency at the moment and stability is the major factor for any currency to be mainstream and is important for a strong economy. Also, the coin has not gained acceptance worldwide. There are still countries which have banned the coin. Another factor is that the coin does need some regulations so that it can't be used negatively.
As long as these factors are not corrected, the coin can't be a prime currency in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
yes of course I can imagine when bitcoin will be the digital currency being one of the main payment and can be used for the whole world definitely bitcoin will be expensive because many will want to have bitcoin and total bitcoin will be less and less because supply already maximum can not be in production anymore.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
yes and actually I am now totally convinced that bitcoin has the future to become the global crypto currency of the world, why because almost of the countries are using bitcoin and bitcoin is mostly the crypto that someone is needed just to convert his/her fiat or another altcoin into bitcoin and doing that is the only way to make trade, pay others transaction. In this reason if I try to think about it, I can say that bitcoin is indeed the global crypto in our future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
No, I can't consider bitcoin to be a currency that I will more often use than my local fiat money. Seeing as how it behaves in the market, it is a risk and a double edge sword if I will do so. I'd rather use physical money on my transactions. Maybe if I will see a more stable movement of bitcoin and fewer fluctuations, it can go hand in hand with fiat.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab

I will agree if the government will implement cryptocurrency as our primary use because the prices of goods or products will be cheaper since bitcoins is growing its value each day in the market depending on the amount of supply and demand.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I seriously believe that Bitcoin is going to lose its investment characteristics if it’s becomes the prime currency that everyone uses and am not really in favor of that at all because I want to see it value grow over time as it always does.
Pages:
Jump to: