Pages:
Author

Topic: can you imagine bitcoin as your prime currency. - page 11. (Read 1460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
It's really convenient to use bitcoin as a mode of payment, just imagine paying your bills using bitcoin. You can save a lot of time compared to falling in a long line and filling out a form just to pay a bill. I think bitcoin is one of the best thing that technology brought to human.

Not sure what country you are from, but you can just have bills automatically be deducted from your bank account. I however read about how certain people in developing countries who are denied a bank account for whatever reason (likely class discrimination) do have to go through that what you mentioned. Maybe you are from such country as well? I don't know how much of a problem it is in developing countries, and don't know what traditional fiat payment services there are available as alternative, but Bitcoin can actually form a great help in that case. If people can accept the volatility when using it to pay for bills with Bitcoin, then it's all fine, but reality mostly turns out to be completely different....
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
would be very good in my opinion if Bitcoin is used as global currency, maybe the price of some goods in some countries will be same, but it is difficult to realize because many governments still disagree with Bitcoin for various reasons.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

It's really convenient to use bitcoin as a mode of payment, just imagine paying your bills using bitcoin. You can save a lot of time compared to falling in a long line and filling out a form just to pay a bill. I think bitcoin is one of the best thing that technology brought to human.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I imagine if all the daily transactions all use online from grocery stores to furniture stores and others. maybe bitcoin more and more people are hunting him. but all that is very difficult to happen. because bitcoin is not suitable for use for daily transactions.
Activity: 308
At this stage, I do not see bitcoin as the main currency. It is too unstable and vulnerable, and does not have a constant value and will be affected by the slightest influence. But I think that bitcoin should not be underestimated.
Activity: 69
Btcs are ofcourse my prime currencies and i am willing to get everything out of btcs only Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Im already considering it as a currency especially if someone also has the same mobile wallet as I am. I'm also in favor in bitcoin being the prime currency because if this happens it will be much easier to compute and to return excess money because you'll find it easier to contact that person.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
Every one has his own speculation about bitcoin every ideas matter. Guys what's yours.

Yes, I want bitcoin to be the main currency, and I think that would be a very nice thing because we are more free to use bitcoin for various transactions.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community

I can't see this happening due to the fact that there was a number of countries who already banned Bitcoin to their systems and I guess they will be the one who will against the stated vision I guess thats pretty tremendous to look forward but we will create a huge boundaries for the less fortunate people since they will not be able to fit in the future society if this will come to life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I'm already using Bitcoin a lot, but there are still not many shops which would accept my coins. I really like cashless transactions and that's why I'm using debit cards, but I don't feel secure. I'm afraid that my account might be block by some authority without any particular reason. I can imagine using Bitcoin daily. There are many iOS and Android wallets which are really easy to use. Bitcoin payments are as fast as credit cards (scanning a QR code and hitting send after a quick check if the address is correct). It is a matter of time before it becomes a reality.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Bitcoin is my money. Want to sell me something? Don't even bother unless you are selling it for bitcoin.
What do you mean by "Bitcoin is my money?". How do you buy things in your country? With bitcoin? I doubt that. And as for your second statement, I am not sure whether I grasped what you really meant. Added to that, I hope bitcoin to be the prime currency. Everyone will use it. But everything has a side effect which will be based on the government when it misuses it.
Activity: 168
If this implication is for the advantages of technology,bitcoin is our prime currency?hopefully it has a potential replacement as long as we continue to support bitcoin for its popularity and we must patiently wait for that happen.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
To present such a scenario is how to present humanity on Mars or victory over cancer. Such a scenario is inevitably realized, it just takes time. the generation of Buffett and his ilk will never be allowed to dominate bitcoin.
Yes, in this modern world I like to take care of my crypto business and to give the first priority to Bitcoin as this can be my strongest zone in order to be successful through it.

You can not imagine the Bitcoin as a responsive or a productive currency in the beginning because that is your start and when gradually you enter into the market for several times then you will imagine keeping the Bitcoin as your prime currency for all investments and businesses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think it will not be the primary currency because when primary currency means the only currency. We all know that the price of bitcoin is always constant and its price is not stable. It is likely that many people will not accept this primary currency because of its consistent price. If this happens, it is probable that you should first study and have a long process before it becomes prime currency
Activity: 147
Very much. Bitcoin is now the order of my life as all people persue fiat money. Consider a life with bounty and ICO as a business, Bitcoin investment as my future, among others. Bitcoin isn't just my prime currency but my way of life.
Activity: 55
You know btcs has changed the course of my life to a lot and for that i am grateful to it always.
copper member
Activity: 168
Bitcoiun is love and other cryptoz are emoition!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
no,i cant imagine bitcoin as my prime currency, first of all cost of transaction is very expensive,and bigger is price for btc them more expensive to send it to anyone. bitcoin blockchain is very slow too
I also do not think so, i think that currently it may not be possible.
Activity: 66
I once imagined bitcoin is my main currency. but I'm sure it will not happen. because everyone still needs fiat currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
Why not? Actually I am already considering as my currency, I may not using it in some things since some people and business are not yet accepting bitcoin here in our country but once I knew something that they are accepting it then I am using it, as in that way I am helping bitcoin to promote.

So I personally think that there will be the blended system,society will use both,I say this because we know the advantages of money.lets get anonimity for example,from a theoritiacl point of view its more anonymous for me,just imagine there are no facts and evidences,so sometimes money may be better to use and sometimes bitcoin too,so it dependa on every concrete sotuation and we can’t say which will be better because technology is on development stage.
Pages:
Jump to: